37- TKC AND MCGA FANFICS BEING TOTES CANON

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Art credit: @karendelavegart on Twitter and Instagram

[Spoilers for all three books of each series]

[Yes, I know I (Selene) am supposed to be on hiatus, so consider this a surprise update]

• SCENARIO 1

Zia POV

I was closing the door of my locker at BAG when I saw Brittany Buttercup hitting on MY boyfriend!!!

I was anger.

My hand burst into a fireball and I walked up to them slowly plotting the Brittany's death.

Then i couldn't believe what happened next. Brittany kissed him!! HOW COULD SHE!!! Carter pushed her away but I could not stand this. Tears stung my orbs and i stomped out of school, just like that. I reached Brooklyn House and ran off to my room and sobbed. Then Carter came in right behind because i conveniently forgot to lock the door.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU- YOU CHEATER!!!! YOU [censored] LYING PIECE OF [censored]!!!! HOW AN IDIOT YOU ARE!!!

"BABYY I'M SORRRW IT WAS BETTY OR WHATEVER HER NAME WAS, I PR-"

I couldn't hear his hot voice anymore, so i did the next logical thing.

I threw a fireball at him.

Then, I threw a vase at him. Then I threw all the vases in the room at him. Then I summoned more vases and threw them at him too. Then I shot fireballs AND vases at him. They all hit their mark perfectly.

Then I cry.

Carter came over and hugged me, and told me that he was veryyyyy sorry.

Then Sadie came in and said "OH MY GOdsSSS GET A ROOM YOU TWOO EWW"

Then she continued and said, "Da world's ending by the way, apophis is back."

"WHATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!" Carter and I exclaimed in unison.

Then the roof burst and apophis stole sadie and my babe away from me :(

Naughty snake!

Then i ran out alone and found out i was on a battlefield. Oh no! Not again!!!!!

I saw my carter and saide tied in metal chains and apophis torturing them. He peeld off the wrapper of a KitKat chocolate and bit into the entire thing without breaking the pices. The Kanes and i screamed in agony. THen he took a packet of chips and opened it from the wrong side. The kanes were bleeding from the pain now and all i could do was watch because i had been paralysed in fear.

Then he hissed, "Long live the king" and whipped the two with his tail, killing the two.

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU," I screamed and cried and sobbed.

Then I woke up.

Then my Carter entered my room.

Then we kissed and had a very hot makeout session 😍👍

Then we cuddled and fell asleep, which is weird for a 14 and 15 year old but age is just a number, right?

Then Sadie who was still 13, appeared in view because her room is apparently moving around and I saw her and Walt/Anubis do the same.

THE END

(If you are wondering where the other initiates are, they are going to the centre of the earth to look for consent)

• SCENARIO 2

A/N oh em gee welcome my exploding cathedrals!!!!!!!!!! (i'm calling you guys that now since it sounds aesthetic :D ). okay okay okay so I love fierrochase/beatrice with like ALL my life and they're like SOOOO cute ssdhlasjdancduefdgreybdjkdfkdgfnce MY GAY BABIES UWU. XD okay anyway ON WITH THE FANFIC!!!

Alex POV

I was on my bed and scrolling through this website with fanfictions on it by a friend of mine that I knew somehow, @theauthorofthisfanfic_123 and squealing. Their fanfics were like so ADORBS they were about me and magnus. I know you might think that's weird and don't tell him i said this but like i think he's hot and i may or may not have a huuuuge crush on him.

So anyway i was just at the part where he was making out with me when someone whispered something in my brain. I sat up.

I was shocked!!

"Loki," I said, seething. He started saying stuff like "You aren't even like physically attractive LOLZ", "Magnus doesn't even like you HAHAHAHA" and "You didn't even take him to his 20th falafel date today and now he hates you MUAHAHAHA"

Tears stung my orbs. I screamed "SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!"

Then the door opened and Magnus walked in, in all his hot glory.

My gender changed and so did my body parts obviously, because that totally happens and the author refuses to believe otherwise despite what the books and actual people of the LGBTQ+ community say.

"heY alexxx, oh hey you're female now right?"

I nodded and blushed. He ALWAYS knew what my gender was!! He's so hot that way!!

Then I want to find my sister Sam!!

Then I came back to Valhalla and saw Magnus with another person !!!!!!!!!!!! *le gasp* *insert heartbroken emoji* *crying emoji*

HoW DaRe He CHeaT ON mOi!!!!!

Then I went up to them and kissed my Maggie and then i slapped and insulted him because i'm unnecessarily mean to everyone. Then I scolded the other person with him and they told me they were actually Magnus's sibling!!!!!

OH Myy GOshHH how many siblings does this hot man have????????

Then we kissed again and cuddled in the world tree!! *heart emoji*

Then TJ came in and congratulated us because he's totes an UWU sMoL bEaN, not like he literally pursued Jeffrey Toussaint, the same guy who killed him, for YEARS after reaching Valhalla just so he could get to kill him every day for twenty-five years straight. THen he went outside and collected bet money from Halfborn. 

THen Mallory came and snapped pictures of us without permission, cackled and ran outside, posting them all on various social media platforms because privacy became a flat-earther and sailed off to discover the edge of the world.

Then I saw Maggie's sibling stalk us and write fanfics about us!! TotALLy NoT CReePy At aLL.

ULTIMATE PLOT TWIST!!! THEY WERE ACTUALLY @theauthorofthisfanfic_123 THEMSELF THIS ENTIRE TIME :O

Then we got married and I became pregnant because it's not like I was AMAB and einherji are literally dead.

The END :DDD

*Don't remember if we told you guys but uh we have finally decided on 44 chapters, plus the emotional authors' note after chapter 44 which we prefer you don't skip because it will dive into the next book we /plan/ on doing. Nothing has been finalized yet.*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro