[1] CHERYL BLOSSOM

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Imagine written by fogartysbitch

Prompt: You're new to Riverdale and Cheryl automatically takes a liking towards you

You enter the halls of Riverdale High, oblivious to all the wondering eyes glued on you. You approach your locker with confidence punching in the combination.

As you open your locker you feel a presence behind you. You raise a eyebrow turning around to see a boy around your age with jet black hair gelled back. "Can I help you with something" You ask, attitude evident.

"Feisty I like that. My names Reggie, and you are" the boy speaks with a smirk across his face. The bells rings saving you from talking to the boy any longer "late" you say walking down the hall leaving Reggie standing by your locker.

You walk into your first class being English, handing a slip to the teacher before taking a empty seat next a girl with bright red hair.

You're halfway through class once you start to notice the glances The red head would send your way. You raise a eyebrow turning to the girl "Um Hello. Do I know you?"

The girl chuckles "I'm Cheryl, and I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of each other". You snicker "Is that right Ginger?"

The bell rings signaling the end of that class. Cheryl gets up from her seat offering her hand to you, you raise a eyebrow at her actions "come on I'll walk you to class".

You take Cheryl's hand with a smile walking into the slightly crowded halls. "You know I never did Catch your name" Cheryl says turning to you. "Y/N" you say with a smile.

"Y/N" Cheryl repeats "I like it, it rolls of the tongue quit nicely". You chuckle as you and Cheryl continue to walk to class. Little did you know that day was the start of something beautiful, chaotic, and damn addictive.

[A/N] I know its short and a little cheesy but I absolutely love Cheryl despite what happened the previous episode.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro