[2] CHERYL BLOSSOM

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

REQUESTED - NO

IN WHICH YOU ARE JUST A MEMORY.

WARNING- THERE IS MENTIONS OF DEATH AND JUST A LOT OF SAD CHERYL

THINGS were supposed to be different. Things weren't supposed to turn out how they turned out. You were supposed to come home that night to her, but you didn't. That night she paced around thinking what happened that made you leave her.

Her hair was a mess, her tear stained cheeks, and puffy eyes held a story. The story was that her heart was breaking and she couldn't fix it. Her hands were shaking she could barely hold the phone, but she had to be strong.

I'm so sorry Cheryl, but they're dead.

Those words echoed through her head. She wanted to throw the phone across the room and hope that it was all just a dream. She wanted to turn back time to where you were at home and not driving so late at night. Cheryl believed this was all her fault, if only she hadn't asked you to come by so late at night.

All of us are here for you if you need us.

She was thankful that others wanted to help, but she didn't want them. Cheryl only wanted you, but you were just a memory now. A name that no shall speak of, of fear these tragic memories will resurface. Your face was all she could see now. Everywhere she looked she was greeted by a smiling y/n.

Cheryl it's time.

It's been a couple days since the incident and she was still a mess. She cried to much, she hardly ever left her room. Cheryl sat on her bed and replayed the good memories of you and her as she stared at your picture. Quickly wiping her eyes she stood up and smoothed out her dressed. Walking down the small isle she peered over the casket.

Your body laid there so peacefully as she looked at you. The waterworks started back up as those damn memories came back. Hitting her with such force as let a few slip by. Giving a small sigh she stood up and began to speak

I've never felt sorrow like I have now. I'm gonna miss y/n so much. Things are never gonna be the same, it's gonna take some time getting used to. Since I'm not gonna be able to see their amazing smile when I wake up or their breakfast in bed. How they always saw the good in everything. I think it's time for me to sit before I continue to cry way to much.

The figured out what happened. The driver was drunk.

She was relived to say at most. Relived to find out what caused the crashed that ended your life so soon. Everyone was there for her as the story unfolded. The driver swerved into your lane before you could reacted it slammed into your car. Quickly excusing herself, Cheryl went towards her room.

Cheryl it's been six months, y/n would hate to see you like this.

Everyone told her time heals wounds. It's been a long time and she is still taking time to rebuild herself. She wants to be strong because she knows that you would be heartbroken to see her like this. All she wanted to do now was lay in bed picturing that you were beside her.

You're looking better.

She was feeling better. Cheryl knew she needed time and others were happy to give it to her. Her smile was slowly making its way to back to her. Her rosy cheeks getting redder. Overall she was getting better. Cheryl knew you were still with her ever though it wasn't physical you were always in her heart no matter what.

We are so proud of you Cheryl.

Everyone watch Cheryl break right in front of them, but she rebuilt herself. Her eyes were still radiating with a certain sparkle now. Her smile is brighter now. Everyone anyone asks how's she doing she always replies the same. I'm doing really well, because as said before she knows you're still here. No matter what you're still there

By thollands
That was probably terrible since I suck at writing sad things, I'm sorry!
But I hope you guys are have a good day so far!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro