[1] SWEET PEA

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

AN ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE IN WHICH SWEET PEA IS A BOXER

1/? 

Sweet Pea hissed in pain as the alcohol made contact with his cuts. His hands grew shaking as he tried to stand up. The fights was brutal and he was barley retaining his consciousness. After cleaning himself up he began to make his way towards his bedroom. The room became a blurry, spinning mess.

His hands gripped the corners of his wall as he tried to make his way.

"Shit." Sweet Pea cursed as his leg gave out and he went tumbling towards the ground. He hated that he was used to this. He didn't want this to be his life, but it was his only way on income. He keeps thinking he may look bad, but his opponent was always worse.

Slightly groaning as he made contact with his bed, finally. Only having to get to back up to get his phone.

"What!" He bellowed into the phone that made him get out from his comfortable position. Running a hand over his face he waited for the voice to answer. "Are you gonna fucking speak."

"Sweets you got a another match tomorrow night." Toni's voice sounded through the phone. "You have to bring your a-game you're going up against a Malachi."

Sweet pea sighed as he fell back against the bed. "Toni I'm beaten so fucking badly, but screw it set up."

"That's my boy." Toni chirped as she hung up the phone leaving Sweet Pea all alone. His fingered started dangling over their name. The only person who could make him feel even a little better.

"I'm on my way." Your voice spoke softly as you picked up the phone. A small smile came onto his face. He didn't even have to say anything and you already knew he needed you by his side.

Twenty minutes later the soft knocks were heard at his door. Quickly, but surely he made his way toward the door. Opening it to revel the one person he needed. You slowly reached your hand up to cup his face.

"I swear P, did you even try to clean yourself up?" You questioned as you walked into the apartment and took off your jacket. Taking his hand you led him back to the bathroom. Quickly getting the supplies you got everything ready. Realizing the height difference you didn't know what to do.

Having a small smirk he wrapped his arm around your waist and sat you on the sink. As he stood in between your legs as you got to work. Quickly rubbing alcohol on his slightly busted lip, and the few cuts that aligned his face. The bruise under his eye was prominent. He balled up the hem of your shirt into his fist to ignore the painful stinging.

"You know if you would stop fighting I wouldn't have to keep patching you up." You spoke as you stared into his eyes. His smirk never faded as his cold hands slide up your shirt to your mid-back. A quick gasp left your lips. "I thought you were supposed to be hurt?"

"I am, maybe we should back into the bedroom and you could help me feel better." Sweet Pea whispered into your ear as he let his lips linger on your neck. Your breath became ragged as you tugged at his shirt. Quickly removing your hands Sweet Pea spoke "If you want the full action all you gotta do is ask."

"Sorry, but now your lip is still bleeding and your eye needs ice." You smiled as you hopped down from the sink and made your way towards the kitchen. Soon enough heavy footsteps were following behind you. "Sit."

Landing with a slight thud on the seat Sweet Pea turned towards you. His hands resting against his head.  His eyes lingered on you as you started working away.

"I have a question." You stated as you placed the painkillers on the table and the bag of ice in front of him. Pulling up a chair you began to get the dried blood off his lip.

"Shoot, Princess." Sweet Pea stated as he leaned forward to help you get better control of your actions. You cleared your throat as you sat down the towel.

"Why do you go through all of this I swear I don't even know what your untouched face looks like anymore, you're always beaten up and it's sickening to see." You mumbled as you began to bandage his bruised knuckles. A small smile ghosted over Sweet Pea's lips as he looked at you.

"I go through all of this for you, I get paid a shit ton for everything win and the more I win the more spoiled you'll be." Sweet Pea admitted as he stared at you. Your mouth gaped as you stared at him.

"This has got to stop you've given me too many things as it is!" You spoke as you crossed your arms and slumped back against the chair. Sweet Pea ran a hand through his as he stood up.

"For the past year I haven't been able to  much for you, but now that I'm actually making something I can finally give you what I know you deserved." Confessed Sweet Pea his eyes never leaving yours. Rubbing a hand over your face your mind wondered for the right words to say.

"Having to get the hell beat out of you isn't worth all of this, I'm always gonna be here wether you have nothing or everything it doesn't matter." You proclaimed as you stood up to face him. A year filled with heartbreak and an undeniable love between you two. You smiled a sweet smiled looking into his eyes.

"I know you don't approve of this, it's just it's the only way I can make a living , and even though I come here all beaten and bruised I still win." Sweet Pea told you his hands finds their way to yours.

"Is making money worth all of this damn trouble?" You questioned as you stared at him. You were sick and tried of having to come here and see a beaten up Sweet Pea instead of the untouched Sweet Pea.

"Yes, it is because I know with that money I'll be able to provide for you." Sweet Pea pointed out to you. Your eyes swelled up with tears as you stared at him. Pulling your hands back to your side as you spoke.

"It maybe worth that money, but is it worth losing me?" You mumbled out as you stared at the ground. A scoff left Sweet Peas lips as he began to speak. His mouth opened and closed trying to find the right words to say. He took a deep breath as he prepared his words.

By oleffswyatt
I hope you guys enjoyed that! If you would like a part two please tell me!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro