[4] REGGIE MANTLE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

REQUESTED!
REGGIE + BREAKUP

SCREAMS echoed throughout the house. The tension between the two of you was getting out of hand. Screaming so loud your throat was entering a burning state. Your eyes were beginning to fill to the brim with tears. His eyes however were stone cold, no emotion shone throughout them.

Your hands gripped the countertop as you tried to resist the urge to cry. Between the echoing screams and the pounding thunder, you headache was only getting worse. Reggie's hair was unkept as he ran his hands through it. His mouth opening and closing as if he was wanting to say something, but he knew what it would cause.

The damage has already been done what's gonna make it worse. The two of you were fighting constantly over the littlest things. Reggie's eyes finally found yours as he stared at you. His face suddenly becoming soft. With hesitate steps he began walking towards you.

Shaking your head you took a few steps back. Biting the tip of your thumb your eyes began to wonder around the room. Maybe it was better if things did end, if you guys pretended none of this ever happened.

"Reggie we can't keep doing this." You sighed as you wiped the access tears off your face. With a slight sniff you sat back down at the bar stool. All Reggie did was run a hand over his face. He knew your were right, but he didn't want to admit it. The boy loves you and he didn't want you to leave him.

"It seems as if we can't even go fifteen minutes with arguing, our friends are getting tired with having to listen to us and honestly I'm getting tried of this." You stated truthfully staring back up at him. Reggie shook his head as he grabbed your hands.

"Every couple fights, but they always stay together even through the rough times." Reggie mumbled as he rubbed small circles on your hand with his thumb. Hesitantly you removed your hands from Reggie's. Pulling your hands into your lap you let a sigh pass through your lips.

The current weather matched the currents event perfectly. The sudden booms of thunder were enough to have you flinch every now and then. Standing up from your chair you walked over to were your coat lay. This decision you were about to make was gonna determine wether or not your relationship survived.

Slipping the material over your shoulders you grabbed your keys and headed for the door. Reggie's eyes watered as he watched the love of his life walk out the door. Giving a small wave as you finally walked out in the dreary weather. Fully pulling yourself into the drivers seat you stared off to a close friends house. Pulling into their driveway you quickly made your way to the door.

Your hair sticking your forehead and your shoes began to have damage due to the rain. She opened the door and saw your state and immediately invited you in.

"Cheryl it's over." You mumbled as you sat on the couch now in some dry clothes Cheryl let your use. Her arm was wrapped around your shoulders rubbing your back.

"It was for the best, Y/n I mean it got to the point that all you guys did was argue. You made the right choice." Cheryl comforted as she wrapped a nearby blanket around the two of you.

"If I made the right choice why do I feel so guilty?" You stated wiping away a few tears as they began to escape.

"Walking out on a loved one is always hard it will take some time, but I promise you're gonna be alright." Cheryl smiled at you.

"Thank you for this Cheryl." You mumbled as you wiped your face. A small smile was on her lips as she looked at you.

"I know you would do the same thing for me and beside you're my best friend I'm always here." She stated as she grabbed the remote and flipped to a random channel. "Now how about tonight we just focus on making you laugh?"

"That sounds like a plan." You smiled as you awaited for the movie to start. The events of tonight slowly fading with each movie that played. From the usually chick flick to the old horror movies. You were forgetting, but you still felt that familiar pain in your chest knowing that nights like these wouldn't be shared with Reggie anymore.

By thollands
I hope that was okay, I've never really written angsty stuff, please comment what you thought!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro