[3] REGGIE MANTLE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The rain pouring down outside was enough to keep you up. The thick booms of thunder shook the entire house. It only made you want to go back into the bundles of cover and cower away. Thunderstorms were one of the things you hated the most. Just something about a dark house with sudden streaks of lighting and booms of thunder left you restless.

Your hands gripped at the sleeves of your jacket. You had the tv on hoping it would take your mind off of the events happening outside. The warm blanket provided a certain comfort and it help ease everything. The rain came pouring down just as the thunder decided it was time to make a comeback. You hesitantly reached for your phone laying on the table.

Your fingers clicked each button till his number was dialed in. It was nearly one in the morning and Reggie probably wasn't even awake. You sighed contemplating wether or not you should press the call button.

"Come on y/n, he's probably awake I mean it is Saturday."

Pressing the green call button you heard the phone ringing. Within two rings, from the sound of it a wide awake Reggie answered. A small smile came to him face as he began to speak.

"I'll be there in 20 minutes." He simply said as you heard him getting ready.

"Reggie, will you please stay on the phone until you get here." You muttered and gripped your blanket a little more when a sudden boom of thunder came.

"Of course, Princess." Reggie smiled as he got his jacket and raced towards the car. The rain was not getting lighter, but if he gets to see you he'll put up with it. "You wanna start?"

"Favorite Color." You asked Reggie. This was a normal thing when you needed to get your mind off something Reggie would ask tons of different questions or jokes to get your mind off things.

"Green, favorite movie?" Reggie asked as he pulled off on a curve.

"To many to name, favorite tv series?" You lightly laughed as pulled the blanket away from your legs a little bit.

"The walking dead, favorite character?" He asked.

"Either Michonne or Glenn, and how far away are you?" You questioned, hearing a car door shut. "Never mind I hear your car."

"Please open the door the rain is getting heavier." Reggie pleaded as he made his way from his car to your doorstep. "Well hello gorgeous."

"Hello handsome, now get in here before you get sick." You scolded pulling his arm to get him inside. "I'll go get some clothes."

You started towards your room were an extra pair of Reggie's clothes are. Last time he stay the night he left clothes for next time. You handed him the clothes and he was off. A few minutes later he stepped out of the bathroom and sat down with you.

"Shit!" You muttered as the rain came down in even heavier pours and the thunder wasn't even beginning to let up. Reggie's arm rested over your shoulders as he pulled you closer to him.

"I can tell you're not gonna go to sleep for a while, are you?" Reggie asked as he fully turned towards you. Letting out a puff of air you answered.

"I never sleep well when the weather is like this, but I do eventually fall asleep." You sighed as you looked up at him. "Please don't stay up just because I can't sleep."

"Y/n, I don't care if I don't get any sleep at all tonight as long as you feel safe I'll be just fine." Reggie kissed you forehead bringing you closer to him.

"Reggie you barely get any sleep anymore because I'm always keeping you up, please don't stay up." You pleaded.

"They make coffee for a reason, princess." He smiled before holding you against him. "Now go to sleep I'm gonna be right here I'm leaving."

"Are you gonna go to sleep?" You questioned.

"When I'm tired, but for now you go sleep."

"I love you."

"I love you too, y/n."

By skeleten

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro