4.Golmaal

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

SURPRISE SURPRISE

Yes yes I know i said next update will be in may but what to do just cant keep my hands off writing so here i m presenting the next Romantic Shot.. Its totally a different one from what i have written till now... Its is a Comedy story. Hope You all will like it

Sorry to those readers today who dont understand hindi (if there are any) this story mostly has hindi dialogues because in english the story was losing its charm.. So sorry. Surely next story will be in English

Note : this idea has been taken from a Pakistani ramzan special series but only idea ... Story is totally ours

Kindly see the cover picture posted above so that you can imagine tina easily 😉😉

#Golmaal

Laksh : sanskar you will have to do it.. We dont have other choice.

Sanskar : no way ... I will never

Laksh went near him and touched his cheek: listen my chikni Chameli.... U are tall fair .. cute beautiful ...only u can do it... Please maan ja na yar

Sanskar : just get lost ... I will never do
this

Laksh hit his leg on sanskar's back making him fall on road while he lied on bench

Laksh: then sleep on road u idiot

Sanskar: what the hell.... Its all happening because of u.. Pura time mobile pe temple run kheloge to yahi hoga... Huh

Laksh: o hello tum toh aise bol rahe ho jaise khud to pura din kaam karte the.. Aur ek to bhagwaan ne itni lambi zubaan de di hai jo mann mei aata hai bol dete ho.. Kya zaroorat thi bolne ki papa se ki ab hum job paa kr hi ghar wapas aaenge.. Wo to roz hi daante the hume.. Roz ki tarah sorry bol dete par nahi pata nahi kon si movie ka hero aa gaya tha tumhare andar

( they both were twins and were very lazy wasting their time in playing games and all so their father durga prasad threw them out from house saying to come back only when they find a job.. They don't have much money to take and apartment on rent .... After so much struggle lucky has find a room but there was a condition by the owner that he wanted a couple for that room and now laksh was trying to make him agree for becoming his wife 😂😂)

Sanskar: he said i dont knw anything but the fact is i m very talented.. (raising his imaginary collars)

Laksh : sanskar man ja na please... Prove your acting skills if u r so talented

Sanskar looked around and found himself on road then he decided to accept and nodded yes ...

Golmaal hai bhai
Sab golmaal hai
Golmaal hai bhai
Sab golmaal hai
Are golmaal hai bhai
Sab golmaal hai

Har sidhe raste ki
Ek tedhi chaal hai
Sidhe raste ki ek
Tedhi chaal hai
Golmaal hai bhai
Sab golmaal hai
Golmaal golmaal
Golmaal hai sab golmaal hai

Laksh made him dress up like a married woman wrapped in a saree with a wig of long hairs and pallu over it covering his head. He was adorned with necessary jewellery and make up. Soon Mr. Laksh Singh and his beautiful wife 😜Mrs. Tina Laksh Singh started for the owner's house

(they changed their surnames so that no one doubts and hope u understood that now sanskar's name was tina)

Laksh : theek se chal ... Walk like a girl sanky.. Adaon ke sath

Sanskar : I'm not a girl .. hunhh.. u know what lucky I will kill u

Soon they reached there ... They rang the bell a girl with her angelic voice asked them who's this then opened the door and became happy to see them ..sanskar lost his breath... The little girl of around 21 years of age wearing a skirt and top with the most beautiful smile on her face skipped sanskar's few heart beats. She called them inside and took them towards her father's room

Laksh : hello uncle ... I am laksh ..meet my wife tina ..

Sheakher: ohh hello nice to meet u(smiles)

He shook his hand with laksh and then with sanskar but gave some wierd looks

Shekhar: why your hands are so muscular like man?

Laksh: swelling ... She is not in good condition na

Sheakher: how many months?

Laksh: uncle three months

Shekhar: ook so u both take the ground floor room since your wife is three months pregnant. She is my daughter swara.. She will show you both your room

SanLak were shocked but then laksh thanked him for thinking about his wife so much.. Actually when laksh said 3 months to Shekhar he thought he is asking for how many months he wants the room but truth was shekhar thought sanskar was pregnant that is why having swelling😂😂😂

Sanskar wanted to kill laksh but he controlled then his anger. His anger vanished due soft touch on his arm.. yes that was Swara who held him

Swara : come tina I will show u your room

Sanskar stared swara with love then caresses her cheek: aww u r so cute and beautiful girl.. bhagwan tum ko sanskar de..

Swara(shocked): what?

Sanskar kissed her cheek: means sanskari ladka (aurat hone ka najayaz fayda utha raha tha😜)

Swara felt current passed in her body when he kissed her but brushed away her thoughts

Soon they went to their room sanskar was so happy because he will spend his whole time with Swara.. Who took his heart away from him at an instant.

Sanskar closed the door and started beating laksh

Sanskar : Sally kaminey Ullu k kaan. Main tujhe pregnant dikhta Hoon

Laksh : stop it sanky ... Or kya Bolta main wahan?? Tujhse bola tha body lotion lagane ko so that your hands become soft but tu maana nai..

Sanskar(angry): teri maa ki... No no she is also my mother ... Tere gf ki ankh ..

Now laksh pushed him on bed and came on top of him: shut up ...don't bring kavya in all this

While they were in same position swara entered inside with a tray of food.... She was shock and embarrassed... She turned her face and screamed

Swara(shutting her eyes tightly): maine Kuch nai dekha ... I haven't seen anything... Sorry I forgot to knock the door

Laksh got up from sanskar and he set his wig properly... Swara kept the tray on table and left

Sanskar (locking the door): u will spoil everything... Don't know what she was thinking about me... Hunhh

Laksh : whatever she thinks .. I don't care

Sanskar : but I do ..

Laksh: wait a minute.. sanky don't even dare to think about her.... If she gets to know na.. She will throw us out... And we need this house right now

Sanskar: I will think... I m just waiting for my job now. I will tell everything to her after that and will make her mine.. I love her truly

Laksh : ab so ja is k chakar job mat kho dena.. Kal bht jagah jaana hai

Next day they both went to find a job in early morning.... They visits so many offices and applied with their CVs

Bhukh roti ki ho
To paisaa kamaaiye
Paisaa kamaane ke liye
Bhi paisaa chaahiye
Maange se naa mile
To pasinaa bahaaiye
Bahataa hai jab pasinaa
To rumaal chaahiye

They both came back .... Swara was waiting for them

Swara: where were u both? I was looking for u

Laksh: actually wo ... For her check up. Doctor se appointment tha..

Swara : ohh now u can go for office I will take care of her u go ...

Both were confused but laksh left because he did not have another choice ...

Ho golmaal hai bhai
Sab golmaal hai
Golmaal golmaal hai
Golmaal hai bhai
Sab golmaal hai
Har sidhe raste ki
Ek tedhi chaal hai

Laksh was roaming on roads doing some petty jobs so that he can get some money while sanskar was enjoying at home with swara

Next Day

As sanskar was a fitness freak, closing the door of his room he did his daily work out and then after getting freshen up both SanLak or rather Laksh and Tina went to have breakfast with swara and shekhar. Without any care sanskar put breakfast in his plate which mainly had fruits. As soon as he was going to put a piece of papaya in his mouth he felt a jerk on his hand and papaya was on floor. He looked in the direction from where the sudden push came and found an angry swara shooting glares on him

Swara: Tina are you out of your mind? Don't you know papaya is prohibited from eating in pregnancy. (looking towards laksh who was busy in his breakfast) and you lakshji busy in eating don't you know u shud take care of your pregnant wife.. (putting hand on Tina's belly😂) what if something happens to your baby?

Tina was feeling dizzy under her touch. She was having a hard time controlling herself since she was continuously caressing her tummy

Laksh jumped from his place on hearing swara shouting on him.. He came near tina side hugging her

Laksh: Jaan what you do haan? Be careful.. Now you are not alone my baby is growing inside you (said by suppressing his smile while sanskar was shooting daggers on him)

Tina(sanskar) : sorry swaraji.. By mistake i took papaya.. I will be careful from next time

Swara: it seems you are very careless regarding your health... Now i will look after you until your delivery

SanLak were just blank and simply nodded

It's been two weeks since sanlak were living in swara's house... Still they haven't got any job.

In Morning

Laksh already left to search a job ...

Sanskar slowly came out from the house in Tina's costume at that time swara called him

Swara : tina ... listen i need your help

Sanskar turned back and was awestruck to saw swara in that avatar .... He stared her from top to bottom ... She was just in a towel .... Her hairs were wet and water was dripping from her hairs.... She was drying her hairs with towel ... Sanskar forgot to breath..... Then he realized what he was doing he immediately turned back ...

Swara : tina please help me na .. I don't know how to wear this saree... Please help me to wear this ...

Sanskar(covered his eyes): no No no I can't.. How can I? Swara go and wear your dress yourself

Swara: tina ... Are u feeling shy? Hahahhahahahah ... Pagal you are behaving like im a boy and saying you to help me

Sanskar : boy hota toh kar Deta ...

Swara : what??

Sanskar : nothing ... You just wrap your saree then call me .... I will help u..

Swara wrapped red saree... Her back dori was open .... She called him .... Sanskar turned back and stared her ... Her milky white back was shining. He slowly stepped towards her ...

He touched her back and she closed her eyes..... He tied her back dori then ...her eyes were still closed ... He then made plates of her saree.... She was feeling his touch ... He completed his work... He slowly took his fingers back by touching her bare belly and waist... Then came back in sense. He stepped back and ran from there.

Swara was still in same position ... Then she opened her eyes ... She was wearing saree and tina was not there ...

Swara : ohh god swara ... What will she think about u... Don't know why her touch made me crazy. I think I should leave now ... Pagal be careful next time

Sanskar was walking on road and remembering swara ... Her beauty was making him crazy ... He dreamed like Swara is walking with him by holding his hand ... Smile came on his face..

He was dreaming swara everywhere .... While eating... And when he was waiting for interview call ... She hold his hand and encouraged him to do it...

Swara was feeling the same attraction for him but for her he is a girl... She was in a puddle of confusion

One day Swara was coming back from her office ... She saw laksh with another girl... He hugged that girl .... Swara became angry and went back to home ... Sanskar was busy in watching an action movie ...

Sanskar : come on Jacky... Push him... Yes Punch..

Swara off the television.... Sanskar was furious

Sanskar : swara are u mad ... Jacky was fighting let me see ..

Swara : god tum Jacky se shadi karni chahiye thi .. and us k baby ko birth dena chahiye tha ..

Sanskar got irritated.

Swara : u know what mujhe sab pata chal gaya

Remote fell down from! His hand :What?Kya pata chala ??

Swara : tina lucky bhai has an affair with a girl.

Sanskar took a deep breath that she is still in unaware... : Ohh thank God ...u scared me

Swara was shock with his normal behavior : what do u mean ??? Are u not angry on him??

Sanskar stared swara with love and hide his face in her neck: what Did u say?? Luck is cheating me?
He started crying loudly: Swara now what will I do? Main lut gayi.. Barbaad ho gyi

He tights his grip on her : swara ... Humare baby ka kya hoga... What will I do now ?

Swara was making him calm...

At that time his phone rang... He picked the call and got to know that he has got the job .... He was so happy and hugged her again 😛

Swara : what happened? Why are u happy?

Sanskar: swara wo .. doctor ka call tha ... She is saying baby boy hai.. now lucky will not leave me.. He wanted a boy only (silly😂)

Swara: woah! i love baby boys .. I wish yeh mera baby hota ....

Sanskar(dreaming) : it can be our baby... Me and u

Swara : what?

Sanskar (coming back in sense): Nothing.. I will be back .

He ran towards his room and swara shout

Swara : tina .. aram se don't run ... U are pregnant

At night laksh came back and hugged sanskar ...

Sanlak(together): I got the job ...

Laksh : im so happy finally we are independent..

Sanskar : me too so happy ...now I can propose swara ...I will tell her how much I love her

Laksh : hahhaha tina darling .. Ek thappad Milega swara se

Sanskar : swara is very sweet and cute ... She will understand and forgive me

Sanskar removed his wig and now talking in his real voice ... While they were busy in their celebration ....

Suddenly laksh saw swara standing on door with tears in her eyes....

Sanskar: kya hua ??? U are shock like swara has listened our conversation ... She is not at home

Laksh signed him to see on the door ... He saw swara standing there ... He stepped back in fear ... Swara came near him and slapped him ...

Swara : mujhe subha tak tum dono yahan nazar na ao ... Leave ..

Sanskar : swara listen ... Swara I'm sorry ... Swara just listen to me once ...

Swara didnt stopped and left from there

Sanskar quickly dressed up as tina and ran towards her room...

Sanskar(knocking) : swara... Open the door.. Look i was going to tell u today itself

Swara (crying but controls sounding rude) : get lost from here maheshwari or else i will tell dad about u both in the morning. U will b jailed.. Just go from here...

Sanskar regretted fr his lie and decided to leave along with lucky to the maheshwari mansion but was determined to get back swara....

Swara on other hand was crying vigorously not knowing wat to do.. She was remembering how she asked his help in wearing saree.. Now she cud join the threads together as to why sanskar asked her to wear d saree and den he will help.. Why he was not that much affected wen she told him lucky cheating on her... And above all now she realised wat was that tinglish sensation and different feeling she got wen he touched her... She knew wat was the matter with her but was not ready to accept that she has fallen fr him. It was a kind of cosmic connection even after knowing that tina was a girl she still felt something for her because he was her destiny.. She was hell angry on him fr his lie... She was feeling like a fool remembering how she used to take his care thinking that he is pregnant

She slept remembering him with red swollen eyes...

On the other hand sanlak were welcomed grandly by their parents and their father was feeling proud of them since they fulfilled their promise..

After dinner they retired to their rooms where sanskar was only remembering her and slept

Next day wen swara reaches her school where she is a teacher.. One by one every student came and gave her yellow and red roses.. She was confused but by seeing sanskar there she got to knw its his attempt for asking forgiveness.. She threw the flowers in the bin infront of him and started going from there ignoring him but our sanskar is sanskar.. He started singing

Gustakhi maaf karde Abb to insaaf karde Apna dil saaf karde Kehna to maan le o [Jaane bhi de bhi hua jaane bhi de]4

Swara looked angrily towards him and turned her face away... He held her by her wrist to stop her but she jerked away..

[Gussa tera jhootha Jhoothi moothi berukhi hai Jaanu main to jaanu Teri naa mein haan chhupi hai]2

Sanskar held his ears and made puppy face while sitting on his knees but swara on her side was really hurt and was in no way going to melt.. She gave him an irritated look and went to class

Aye sanaam na kar sitam Tujhko khuda ka vasta
hey.. Gustakhi maaf karde Abb to insaaf karde Apna dil saaf karde Kehna to maan le o [Jaane bhi de bhi hua jaane bhi de]4

In evening wen she was returning home by bus sanskar followed her there too but she was adamant.. Even few people also joined him and tried pacyfying swara but by seeing her glares they also backed off

[Tanha na kategi zindgani jaanle tu Meri hi zarurat tujhko hogi maanle tu]2 Mar ke bhi na chodunda Teri baahien tera raasta

Swara went to her house without paying any attention to sanskar... At night out of helplessness with no option left, he entered her room through window... She was shocked seeing him there

gu.gu.gu..Gustakhi maaf karde Abb to insaaf karde Apna dil saaf karde Kehna to maan le o [Jaane bhi de bhi hua jaane bhi de]4

Swara: wat the hell r u doing here?

Sanskar: swara.. I know i did wrong... But please lets finish it off here.. Please i m sorry... Swara.. I love u.. I love u alot from the day i saw u... And i knw u also feel the same fr me because even after not knowing my reality u used to get lost in my touch and were attracted towards me... Please swara.. Forgive me.. U r my life.. I know u feel for me.. Ur swollen eyes are telling that clearly

Swara melted a little listening to his confession but again the anger over powered her and she slightly pushed him but it was a little hard push and sanskar fell from the balcony...

Sanskar: aaowww

Now this was a panic attack fr swara... She may show her anger but the truth was she too loved him..and seeing him hurt because of her she felt thousands of knives passing her soul... She rushed downstairs....

Swara(panic) : sanskar.. Sanskar.. Are u alright? I m.. I m so.. Sorry.. (no replies from sanskar)

Swara keeps his head on her lap...

Swara: sanskar.. U cant leave me like this... Utho sanskar..i forgive u and I love u (tears coming out from her eyes)

Sanskar(keeping his eyes closed and smiling) : i love u too my janeman..

Now swara got that he was acting of fainting... He got up from her lap and she began beating him with her tiny hands..

Swara(while beating): jaan nikaal di thi meri.. Aisa koi krta hai kya.. You dumbo.. You idiot...

Sanskar placed his lips on hers and started kissing her in order to shush her.. She protested fr a while but then gave in and responded back passionately... Their lips moulded and they poured out all their love fr each other...

After breaking the kiss they joined their foreheads smiling breathing heavily...

***one month later***

It was a bright morning, sunrays were peeping through the windows in a room where a couple was sleeping in each others embrace wrapped in a single sheet with their clothes scattered on floor in messy condition and the room's decoration indicated it was their wedding night... Yes u all guessed it right.. The couple were our swasan who got married a day before and took their relationship to the next level on their wedding night... Having a peaceful smile on her face swara opens her eyes being disturbed by the sunrays and sees herself lying on her husband's chest... She kept on staring him keeping her chin on his chest smiling and remembering the last night moments and at the same time blushing as well..

Sanskar(closed eyes) : ab aur kya irada hai tumhara.. Izzat to meri kal raat tumne loot hi li...

Swara looked at him with a 'O' mouth and hit his chest playfully

Swara: shameless..

Sanskar: i know...

With this they shared their morning kiss and got up to get ready

At dining table

Ap: swara.. U hav to prepare a sweet today

Swara: ji maa

Laksh: but maa.. Sweet to wife bnati hai

Dp: haan to swara wife hai sanskar ki.. Wo bnaegi

Laksh(naughtily) : no dad.. Humari tina bnayegi na sweet (pointing towards sanskar)

Everyone bursted into laughter while sanskar runs to catch laksh... He catches him after a short marathon

Sanskar: saaley.. Sab teri wajah se hua tha.. (beating him)

Laksh: ouch.. Sorry.. Meri jaan.. Meri tina... Apne pati ko koi aise maartahai kya (winks and pouts)

Swara: tang mat karo usko laksh

Sanskar: dekha only my wife loves me.

Swara: (coming near them and pulling sanskar's cheek) haan laksh meri chikni tina ko pareshan mat karo... She is pregnant dont u knw

Listening to her laksh slipped into fits of laughter while sanskar glared her.. Swara tried controlling her laugh but cudnt and bursted... Seeing everyone laughing sanskar too laughed remembering his acts.. After breakfast everyone left to their room

Swasan room

Sanskar: but u shud accept i acted well

Swara: yes i will giv u oscar fr that... (imitating him) bhagwan kare tumko sanskar mile... I mean sanskari ladka

Sanskar(pulling her close) : haan so.. Any doubt.. Sanskari ladka hi hu main
Swara: han bht zada.. I saw it last night(sarcastic way)

Sanskar(hugging her): i love u jaan

Swara: i love u too my chikni tina..

Sanskar pouts listening to her.. She quickly pecks it and hugged him again...

And they lived happily ever after

***THE END***

Hope you all liked it... Let me know your views through votes and comments

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro