5(a). A Bright Morning

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys i am back with a new shot. My exams are still not over but i am updating this because I wrote this long back. Its something different and its short.

For my Fb readers it will be new because it is not posted there. So here u go.

Happy Reading 💖💖

A BRIGHT MORNING

Twilight melted away, majestic sunrise, red orange glow seeping over the horizon as if the light itself was being poured from a molten sun. Powerful rays flood over the landscape lighting every blade of grass, shining from each leaf. the air was very clear with a cloud filtered sun signalling the end of rain. It was a grey slow morning. Will it be a bright one for someone?

The sunrays seeped through the window forcing me to open my eyes. I opened my heavy eyelids and blinked several times lazily and blushed registering the reality😌😌 I was too sleepy because I had a long intense night with my dear husband who was now sleeping like a baby hiding his face in my neck holding me tightly. We both are under a black silk duvet with our naked bodies perfectly fitting each other lie a jigsaw puzzle. I turned towards him, caressing his stuble and pecking his forehead.

"Sanskar, get up babu or else you'll be late" I called him lovingly😍😍

"Umm... Shona let me sleep. Please jaan" Sanskar mumbled sleepily hiding himself more into me😴😴

"But babu you have your meeting with Mr. Mehta. You will be late." I reminded him.

"ohh that is at 12" he murmered

"Ok then you sleep but let me go. I have to complete the household work." I said trying to remove his hand from my bare waist.

He opened his eyes and looked at me smilingly. His chocolate brown orbs that melt me always.

"I am hungry" he said innocently (aww he is so cute 😘😘)

"Oh then leave me just 10 minutes, breakfast will be ready" I said

"Ahaan! but I have my breakfast ready infront of me" he said winking.

"No no no.. I am already tired Sanskar.. not now" i wriggled in his grip getting his naughty intentions behind his innocent face. But do i really mean my words? Nah 🙈🙈🙈 (naughty me 😉)

Obviously he did'nt listened and soon we were in for a passionate morning make out. After sometime we shared a kiss and wrapping myself in blanket I ran into the washroom blushing while he chuckled looking at my red face. I stood infront of the mirror looking at myself. Even in these five years of marriage I couldnt stop myself from blushing at his touch.

"FIVE YEARS"

One more thing didnt happened in these five years. No matter how much i feel complete in his arms but still I am not complete. I couldnt give him that gift which every wife is supposed to give to her husband. Symbol of our love, A CHILD. tears rolled down my eyes thinking about the harsh reality of my life.😞😞

Ours was an arranged marriage and being matured enough we decided to first know each other well and then would take the relationship forward. it didnt took us long to fell in love and on last night of our honeymoon itself we consummated our marriage😍😍 We were known as the much in love couple in the business world. Life was just perfect. He loved me immensely and I too cant imagine my life without him. But then came that dark night.😔

We were returning from a business party and thats when a truck crashed with our cars making us injured. We were hospitalized and the truck driver was caught and found to be drunk. No severe external wounds were caused to us but something major happened internally. Doctor called us together and informed that my fallopian tubes have been partially blocked and there are very less chances of mine becoming a mother. We both were shattered and tears were continuously flowing from my eyes but doctor encouraged us to keep trying as there is hope. Sanskar consoled me and we hoped for a positive result.

Since then its been 3 years and we are TRYING. but now we are losing hope. Every month when i get my periods it makes me guilty for spoiling his life. Though he always says that we dont need a child and his absence wont affect our relation but deep down he too is craving to hold his own blood in his arms. I know. No one could imagine that the happiest couple Swara and Sanskar Maheshwari have a major part of their life empty.

I too now dont show my tears infront of him because it hurts him to see me in tears but when alone i couldnt help thinking about it. but still a faint hope is lingering. We are TRYING.

I soon came into my senses, got ready in my formal blue pencil skirt with silk blouse, high pony tail with my mangalsutra and vermillion on their places. A perfect inch by inch CEO of Maheshwari Textiles😌😋

I came down and found Sanskar sitting on dining table with the newspaper going through the business news wearing denim jeans with white shirt and a blue blazer. my HOT CO CEO😌😛 Our eyes met and we slightly smiled and I went to the kitchen to bring our coffee and he again started reading newspaper.

I get irritated when he is busy in his newspaper and ignores me. As i brought our coffe not leaving his eyes from the newspaper he picked up his mug leading it to fall on me spoiling my dress.

"Oh no. Sorry baby.. I didnt see😱😲" Sanskar said suddenly getting up and holding me checking if i got burnt somewhere but thankfully i didnt.

"Shh.. calm down babu. I'll just change and come. Not a big deal." I smiled and went upstairs in our room to change after instructing the maid to clean the mess.

I opened my wardrobe taking out a new set of office wear and started to go towards the washroom to change but just then my eyes fell on the pregnancy strip pack. A pack usually has five strips and four of which were already used and the last one was lying tempting me to use it. It's been two months since I tested myself last. I took it and went in the washroom. With high hopes I did the procedure and placed it on slab and started to change praying to God for a positive result.

After changing I looked towards the strip with anticipation and there it was.

It held the colour we desired since three years. Yes it had those two pink lines giving me the biggest happiness of life. I looked at it blinking and considering that it was not a dream but reality. I am really pregnant. Happy Tears made their way down to my cheeks and I was frozen at my place.

Seeing that I was taking more than usual time sanskar came up to check on me.

"Swara? You still there?" Sanskar asked me standing at the closed washroom door.

"hh..haan sanskaar" I said sobbing and thats when he guessed that I was crying. he immediately came inside and got shocked to find me in tears. He immediately took me in his embrace

"Baby? What happened? Why are you crying?" he asked panicking

"Sanskar.. I." I was speaking in choked voice but thats when his eyes caught the strip in my hands. taking it from me he saw and then looked at me while I was looking at him smiling with tears.

"Swara.. Is it...?" He couldn't complete his words and I simply nodded😊😊

He took me in a bone crushing hug and thats when for the first time since that accident I saw him crying but the tears were of happiness😭😭I adored him. My babu, who pretended to be strong all these years for me, now when we got what we desired couldnt hold his emotions sobbing in my embrace. After sometime he calmed down and then picking up in bridal style placed me on the couch in our balcony. He kissed my forehead and then bent down kissing my tummy where our little one was. Then he himself back hugged me, I was sitting in between his legs in his arms.

No words were spoken, No feelings were exchanged. It was just me, my sanskar and our tiny elephant cherishing the moment feeling each others warmth, admiring the nature. As it was the day after rain, everything looked so fresh and pleasant just like our lives which is going to enter a fresh phase. I dont know for how long we remained like that and after sometime.

"Jaan can we take a selfie now?" He asked excited breaking the silence.

I smiled looking at him and nodded. Today his eyes held a glint of happiness which I saw long back when I had confessed my love for him on our honeymoon.

Taking out his phone we posed and captured the precious moment which we will treasure life long.

"I love you swara" sanskar said kissing my scalp😘😘

"I love you too sanskar" I said hugging him😍😍

The Grey Morning indeed turned to a Bright one for us. 😃

***THE END***

Hope you all liked it. Let me know your views through comments and do hit the star button. It encourages me alot ☺☺

Will be back soon with the next shot till then this is Ridz signing off.. 😉😉

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro