5(b). The New Phase

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys so here I am with the sequel of my OS The Bright Morning on your demand. Initially i didnt had any plans for this but when u people asked so how i can i refuse my beautiful readers? So here you go with the pregnancy journey of SwaSan.

Note: Guys hope u know i don't give unnecessary twists and its a simple pregnancy journey so no masala is here

The New Phase

"Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Maheshwari you both were right, Swara is 5 weeks pregnant, finally god listened to your prayers" Dr. Kavya said smiling going through the reports. Kavya and Swara are school friends.

SwaSan were ecstatic listening to the news.

"So Swara I am prescribing you some vitamins. Take them on time and this is your schedule for next month check up. Hopefully you will be able to listen your Baby's heartbeat" Dr. Kavya said handing over the prescription to Sanskar.

"Sanskar,you have to handle her with utmost care since her case is sensitive kavya instructed sanskar and he obediently nodded.

"This is the list of Do's and Don'ts for you both. In the coming months hormonal changes in body will lead to mood swings which at times are very wierd, so in short alongwith Swara, Sanskar you too are going to have a hard time" Kavya said smiling.

SwaSan took their leave and headed happily towards home. Reaching home Sanskar made swara sit on sofa in hall and passed her juice

"Jaan, no office from tomorrow, no work at home, no jumping and pouncing for god's sake" Sanskar instructed her non stop

"Sanskar you are behaving as if i am five months pregnant, its only five weeks. I can atleast attend office for three months. " Swara said

" No, I can't take risk regarding you both" sanskar said adamantly sitting besides her.

Swara slowly crawl into his lap and made herself comfortable while sanskar was like "What is happening?" she started caressing his stubble and placing pecks along his jawline making him difficult to think straight (ahaan! Swara knows how to melt him 😜)

"But babu what will I do being alone at home without you? And even our cabin is also same so you can take care of me there as well na. Please babu please" swara batted her eyelids pleading.

"Fine. No one can win over you but you will be with me always" sanskar said feeling her touch. Swara happily complied and pulled him into a kiss. 💏💏

One week later

"Yeah Swara comeon, sit straight. Breath in and breath out" Sanskar instructed swara.

Both were sitting on a carpet in their garden and Sanskar was making Swara do yoga 😂😂😂 which she hates the most.

"Umm.. Sanskar please enough for now" Swara said making faces

"No swara, dr. Has asked you to do 30 minutes yoga and now its only 10 minutes.. Chalo chalo do it, i can't risk your health" Sanskar said and swara resumed doing yoga half heartedly

"That yoga coach was far better than you. He atleast used to give me breaks in between. " Swara said irritated" God knows why you kicked him out"

"I kicked him out because he used to ogle my beautiful pregnant wife during your those so called breaks" Sanskar said calmly with his eyes closed.

A light blush appeared on her face listening to him and she slightly bend to reach her husband who was busy doing yoga himself.

"I didn't know my husband can be jealous from a yoga coach.. Aww.. But jaan this pregnant, beautiful wife is all yours" swara said pulling his cheek and pecking it.

Listening to her he blushed (hayee kitna hot lagta hai blush karte hue 😛😛😍😍)

A month later

"Good Morning swara sanskar" Dr. Kavya greeted SwaSan as they entered her cabin for the regular treatment.

"Hello kavya" both greeted.

After that swara was taken inside for checkup and was declared fit but still needs care.

"Sanskar you also come in and hear your baby's heartbeat" kavya called sanskar inside.

Sanskar went in and held swara's hands who was lieing on bed. It was altogether a new feeling, a new experience. With their heartbeats racing in excitement they were ready to listen to their little one's first sound.

Kavya placed the doppler on swara's belly and slowly slowly they could hear faint 'lub dub' sound. Swara and Sanskar were just ecstatic. It was their dream come true. Their family was going to be complete BUT there was something wierd on kavya's face,some sort of confusion.

"Kavya, what happened? Why are you seemed so worried? " swara asks looking at her breaking sanskar's trance as well.

" Everything is fine right kavya? " Sanskar asked

" I don't know but something is wierd, his two heartbeats are colliding means two heartbeats at a time" kavya said thoughtfully but then her eyes sparkled

"Our baby is fine na?" asked swara worried clutching sanskar's hands tightly.

"Yeah. I think we will have to do the ultrasound now. I thought to do this next month but i guess we wil have to do now. Dont worry baby is safe, i have a slight doubt regarding something so we will do the ultrasound now" kavya assured them.

Arrangements were made in fifteen minutes and SwaSan were having mixed feelings. The day was indeed a lucky one as they heard their baby for the first time and also will see him today as well but still kavya's words made them fear. She was not saying anything more because she said she will only say anything confirmed when she is sure about it.

The procedure started and SwaSan were blankly staring the screen not able to figure out anything. They looked at Kavya who was grinning like an idiot and suddenly stopped the ultrasound.

"Kavya why did you stopped? Everything is fine right? You also didnt showed us our baby" Sanskar bombarded her with his questions

"Relax Sanskar. Its just that my doubt got confirmed." Kavya chirped

"What is it kavya? " Swara asked

" Hmm.. Mr. & Mrs. Maheshwari I asked you both to keep trying and seems like you both tried a really too hard" kavya said with a naughty smirk "My dear Swara you have conceived twins" kavya said and winked

As soon as her words registered in their minds they turned red but with a happy smile never leaving their face. Happiness had knocked at their door with a complete package.

"The heartbeats were not colliding but it was heartbeats of two babies. Now come i will show you both. " Kavya said

The ultrasound again started and this time she showed them two different tiny undeveloped babies.

The ultrasound 👇👇

Looking at their love symbols a part of their heart felt complete which they never felt empty. A lone tear escaped swara's eyes which sanskar wiped nodding in no. Truly there was no space for tears anymore in their life. After all God has given them full happiness they craved for in past with proper compensation 😉😉 (ek ke sath ek free😛)

They took its printout from kavya to frame it was their children's first memory.

After a month

Swara is three months pregnant now. Sanskar is handling her with utmost care. She goes with him to office but is not given much work load. Today also they had gone to office and have returned just now. They freshened up and had their dinner. They came to their room to sleep but looks like sanskar was in no mood to sleep today😌

He back hugged swara placing his arms around her belly placing kisses on her neck. He turned her around and was going to kiss her on lips but she put her palm on his mouth stopping him from kissing. He jerked and opened his eyes.

"Jaan. what happened?😐😐" Sanskar asked while swara came out of his embrace.

"Umm.. no sanskar. dont touch me" swara said little angry😠

"But what happened?" he said trying to hold her but she jerked him

"Bola na dur raho. I want to sleep aur haan bed par bhi dur hi rehna mujhse donkey maheshwari..😬😬😡"(i said na stay away from me. I want to sleep and yes sleep on other side of bed. Dont try to touch me donkey maheshwari)

sanskar was shocked seeing her in this avtaar. 😵😵

"Due to Hormonal changes, a pregnant woman undergoes mood swings. she can be sometimes angry and then suddenly happy or even can start cry. Just treat the way she wants in that situation"

Sanskar remembered the lines of the pregnancy booklet.He sighed and lied on other side of bed. Truly from today he had started seeing his real pregnant wife. (Sanskar babu abhi to bas shuruwat hai. its just starting😉😜)

At midnight sanskar's sleep was disturbed because he felt a sensation near in his ear and also some weight on him. He lazily opened his eyes and saw Swara was almost on him and was sucking his earlobe turning him on.😰😰😰

"Shona" sanskar whispered

"Love me Sanskar" she whispered in his ear huskily. Sanskar turned over taking her under him. Today his wife was in a mission to shock him in different ways. but then

"Pregnant ladies often get horny"

that was yet another point from the booklet he read.

#Slightly_Matured_Content

He bent down taking her lips in his and started kissing her. The slow and soft kiss in no time turned into a hungry one. He took her upper petal in between his lips and sucked it while she did the same with his lower petal. They alternated the positions. Sanskar nibbled her lips asling for an entrance and swara whole heartedly welcomed his tongue in her mouth. Their tongues played and meanwhile sanskar opened the robe of her gown. They broke the kiss breathing heavily and sanskar dugged his face in her neck kissing, sucking, biting and licking. Soon all their clothes were discarded and they explored each others deep secrets yet again.

They made passionate love and after sometime being exhausted they slept in each others embrace.

#Mature_Content_Ends

Two Months Later

Now Swara was five month pregnant and her baby bump had grown slightly bringing a different glow on her face. Their were changes in her body but there was no change in sanskar's care and love for her. These two months she tortured him alot with her different mood swings and he handled her in the right way.

At Night

Swara was sleeping and she turned keeping her hand on sanskar's chest but found the other side of bed empty

"where is he?" she thought

she was observing him since many days. He was appearing a little disturbed over something but she had brushed away her thoughts thinking that it was some work pressure but now it seems something else. she got up from the bed, checked balcony and washroom but he was not there. worriedly she came out of the room searching him.

Here Sanskar was sitting in his study lost in his thoughts. Suddenly someone circled his neck from back lovingly

"What is my Babu doing here at this time?" swara asked nuzzling in his neck inhaling his scent which always appear so fresh to her.

His tensed muscles relax under her touch

"Shona what are you doing here? you need anything?" Sanskar asked bringing her infront of him holding her hand, making her sit on his lap with his hands around her waist while hers in his neck

"You tell me Sanskar. What has happened to you? I am seeing you from many days, why are you tensed? kuch hua hai kya babu?" swara asked all concerned

"N..No nothing swara just work load..."

"Now you will hide things from me?" swara asked cupping his face

he could no longer take it and hugged her tightly

"I am just worried shona?"

"For what?" she asked rubbing his back.

After few seconds he broke the hug.

"Will I be able to be a good father of our kids? What if I commit some mistake in their upbringing?" Sanskar told her his worries honestly

Swara listened to his tension and smiled a bit. truly she was falling in love with him more day by day.

"Sanskar you will be the best dad in the world. our kids will be proud of you, and we both are soulmates.. partners for life, if I will commit a mistake then you will correct me and in the same way if you will be wrong then I am there for you.. we will enjoy our parenthood to the fullest" swara said cupping his face while he listened to her like an obedient child.

"Sath doge na mera?" Swara asked gently and sanskar nodded innocently

"Toh bas we will overcome all the problems together. Simple" swara said and pecked his forehead lovingly.

He again hugged her hiding himself in her chest

"I love you swara" sanskar said still in hug

"I love you too Sanskar" swara reciprocated

she ruffled his hairs. They stayed like that for sometime.

"Shona its late now,come lets sleep." Sanskar said

"Umm.. babu" swara called him smiling sheepishly

"hmm"

"I want to eat aaloo pakora" swara said

"OK I will ask ramesh to make it for you tomorrow" Sanskar said casually

"No but your babies want to eat it now and that too made of your hands." swara whinned

"Me?" sanskar asked shocked

"Don't act as if you dont know cooking. Remember you made those delicious spicy pakoras on our honeymoon" swara said licking her lips remembering those.

"The Pregnant Woman craves for different things throughout her gestation period. It could be at any time."

Sanskar remembered reading this in the pregnancy booklet

"Sanskarr.. bolo na.. you will make for me right?" swara asked

"Haan shona.. finally your cravings have started" sanskar said sighing thinking what all is coming up for him. He picked her gently and moved downstairs to the kitchen, made her sit on the counter andd started preparing while talking to her.

After 15 minutes

"So here you go madam, pakoras by your chef cum businessman pati" Sanskar said forwarding the plate to swara.

"umm.. Wow.. Babies really liked your pakoras dear daddy" swara said tasting them😃😃😃

"And babies ki mummy ko? " sanskar asked curiously.

" Mummy loved it" swara said excitedly and pecked on both his cheeks. 😄😄😄

They enjoyed their mini pakora party and then sanskar carried her to room and they slept after making sweet love.

Two Months Later

Now Swara was in her 7th month and both swara's and sanskar's mothers have come from London to take her care. She stopped going to office and was enjoying her pregnancy period to the fullest. She had a big cute baby bump making her chubby. Everyone was handling her with utmost care. Sanskar used to call her on every one hour enquiring about her food, health and medicines. In evening he used to take her for a walk and would fulfill all her wishes. But in cravings swara didnt troubled him much, everytime she only needed aaloo pakora. But her mood swings were extreme.

One Night

At 1AM

Sanskar was in deep slumber when he felt a nudge on his shoulder. He opened his eyes and saw swara crying. He got panick and immediately got up

"Shona what happened? Any problem? You need anything? " He asked concerned.

" I am getting bored. Not getting sleep" she told him

"Aww. Bas itni si baat ke liye itne bade bade aasu. No problem swara i have brought your favourite movie DVDs, you can watch them. Wait let me bring my laptop. " He said wiping her tears.

" No. I want live entertainment. " Swara said sobbing

" Means? " Sanskar asked confused

" Means dance for me" Swara said like a child

"Hain 😨😨" sanskar was shocked to the core.

"Jaan do u want pakoras? " he asked trying to divert her.

" No no. U dance or else i will not talk to you. Look babies your papa don't love us. " swara said pouting angrily and sat in bed crossing her arms on chest.

" huh" sanskar was hell confused (bechara😂😂😂)

Pr ab biwi ke aage kiski chalti hai wo bhi jab biwi pregnant ho. (No one can win over pregnant wife)

Giving up he stands.

"Ok play the song" sanskar said sighing

"OMG sanskar u are the best😍😘"swara shouted. She played the song 'chikni chameli' 😂😂😂

"Shona😐😨 this song? " Sanskar asked shocked.

" Han. Dance now" swara ordered and somehow giving up. Sanskar started dancing on the beats💃💃 😂😛

Aayi chikni chameli, chhup ke akeli,
Pauwa chadha ke aayi. 💃💃

Swara was whistling seeing his dance 😜😜 and he was making faces.

"Ah Sanskar.. Ahh" Swara shouted in pain.

Sanskar stopped immediately and ran towards swara who was clutching her belly in pain.

"Shona! What happened? Should I call maa? Or doctor? " sanskar asked panicking but suddenly she stopped and a smile appeared on her face realising something.

" Sanskar they kicked" swara said smiling

"Who kicked and how dare they kick? I will not leave them😡😡" sanskar said all aggressive

"Arre mere buddhu ram. Your babies kicked. " swara said and placed his hand on her belly and just then sanskar felt that sensation. A smile broke on his face feeling it.

" seems like babies really liked papa's dance 😜" swara said

"I can dance whole night for you trio happiness " He said pecking her forehead and then two pecks on her belly. After that they slept peacefully

The other two months also flew in blink of an eye with mood swings, love making, aaloo pakoras and dancing 😜😜

Now its the last month and swara was in the OT alongwith kavya, her team and obviously sanskar. They were there for her C-section because her case was complicated.

"Don't make me full unconscious kavya, I want to listen to their first cry" Swara said to which kavya nodded.

"Sanskar was standing besides her clutching her hand. He was visibly tensed due to the complications.

"Don't worry Sanskar. We have come a long way. Everything will be fine. We will be having a happy family. Everything will happen according to our plan 😊😊" swara consoled him and he relaxed a bit.

The anesthetist came and injected her making her slight dizzy. A screen was placed on her chest so that she cant see the procedure.

"Swara can you feel anything here?" kavya asked

"No" she said in a faint voice.

"Ok then we are good to go" kavya said and the operation started while swasan clutched each others hand firmly ready to welcome their little ones.

After sometimes baby cry can be heard. SwaSan were just out of the world. After two minutes another voice was heard and there, their kids were born.

"Congratulations swara & Sanskar. These are twins girls" kavya squealed while Sanskar gently pecked her forehead and a lone tear escaped from his eyes. Finally that moment came for which they craved since forever.

"Bring them Sanskar. I want to see them" swara said faintly. She was on the edge of unconsciousness. Sanskar goes and like holding a soft flower petal, held his soft angels in his arms for the first time. They were still covered in blood but does that realky matter?

He took them towards Swara.

"Beautiful" Swara whispered and got unconscious

After 2 hours

Swara gained her consciousness and found a smiling sanskar besides her

"Sanskar babies" she asked and he signalled besides her.

Their two angels were lieing in cradle where one was sleeping peacefully and the other one was looking around trying to explore the new world

"Thank you for this wonderful gift swara. " sanskar said cupping her face

" Thank u sanskar for being in my life and making me complete" swara said and both hugged.

25 Years Later

"Happy 30th Anniversary Mumma Papa"

The two angels Aarushi and Aahana shouted at the top of their voices surprising their parents.

Aarushi and Aahana, the light of the Maheshwari mansion. Their laughs and giggles used to bring life in the house. 25 years have been passed since their birth and now both are successful doctors and happily married to their love of life. But someone has rightly said Daughters hold hands for a while but hearts forever..

Today was their parents anniversary and they had arranged a surprise party for them. SwaSan were glowing with happiness and thanked God for such a wonderful life. After the party got finished both the daughters hugged them and bid bye going to their houses with their husbands.

SwaSan Room

Both were sitting on the swing side hugging each other.

"I can't believe thirty years passed Sanskar" swara said.

"And 25 years since our angels were born" sanskar said playing with her hairs.

"See everything happened just according to the plan. I told you we will together overcome every hurdle" she said with a content smile. They hugged each other tightly and sat in comfortable silence lost in their own thoughts.

Sanskar's POV

God has been so greatful to me. First he sent swara.. My soulmate.. My love of life... Then he gave us thise hard five years which said that we couldn't have our iwn symbol of love. For me i had my swara, i needed no one but deep down we both were craving and then one day he listened to our prayers and blessed us with two angels. I was indeed worried about their upbringing but parenthood is not that difficult. We managed throughout all together.

We entered parenthood like others do, knowing nothing and tried learning everything giving them the best we can. Our angels are our world

On one side where aarushi was like Swara, a fierce lioness. On the other hand my aahana was calm and quite like me. Where Swara was a little bit strict mother, i was always a buddy to them but keeping in check their activities.

We together saw their first teeth, their first step, first day of school, college and finally the most painful one- their marriage. But isnt that how society works. Daughters have to leave their parents home one day.

Parenting till now has been a bliss and I am sure further too it would remain the same

Sanskar's POV Ends

"I love You Sanskar"

"I love you too Swara"

The End

So guys here I am ending the sequel. I don't know how it was. I wrote it on public demand i hope i didnt disappointed you by boring you.

Read, vote and comment.

Next Romantic shot after 25th may.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro