34. Dance For Me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
'DANCE FOR ME'

A/N: Just to let you know this chapter includes smut (I know, I've really pushed the boat out with this one 😂) and because it's my first time writing it I beg you please be kind to me - it's not good. Many thanks and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

༻༺

THE WEEKS THAT FOLLOWED WERE SOME OF THE HAPPIEST I'D HAD IN YEARS, AND FOR ONCE, IT FELT LIKE LIFE WAS FINALLY LOOKING UP. I'd sworn Penny to secrecy after our discussion at her house, making her promise she wouldn't let slip to Freddie or any of our friends for that matter what was going on. As for Roger and I, our 'relationship' had slowly, but surely, progressed (apart from the inevitable bickering of course). We may not have been anything serious yet, it didn't stop us becoming familiar with each other, and by that I mean very familiar. Now I knew Roger had a high sex drive but nowhere near as out of control as I thought it was. It had gone from a quickie here and there to ripping off each other's clothes whenever we were in the same room. And for someone who's libido had been previously non-existent, for me that was very...um, different. But the most important thing was I was happy and Roger was happy the way things stood between us, I'd asked him enough times. And at the moment that was all that mattered to me.

'What are you doing?' Roger asked me when he woke up one Sunday morning, opening his eyes which he struggled to adjust to the light pouring through the window panes.

Sitting on his bed facing him with the sketchbook he'd bought me in one hand and a pencil in the other, I looked up at the blonde and smirked, 'Take a wild guess.'

Trying to see over the top of my book, he asked, 'Are you drawing me?' before attempting to take it out of my hand, 'Let's see.'

I moved it out of his reach, 'No, I'm not finished yet.'

'Heidi, if you're going to draw me when I'm asleep, without me knowing, I'll want to bloody see it!'

Although I knew he was joking, I sighed defeatedly and passed him the sketchbook, 'Fine, if it'll shut you up. God, you're such a drama queen.'

Chuckling at me, the drummer looked at my half finished drawing of him, 'Wow. This is amazing, love. I'm telling you, you could give any professional artist a run for their money.'

'Mm, I don't know about that.' I murmured honestly.

Glancing at me, Roger gave me a perplexed look, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips, 'Is that my shirt you're wearing?'

Looking down at the floral shirt hanging off my back, I replied innocently, 'So it is. I would have worn my own...had you not ripped the buttons off it last night trying to get it off me.'

'My apologies,' he winked, not sorry at all, 'Looks good on you.'

'Cheers.' I smiled sweetly, as he gave me my sketchbook back, 'Now pretend you're asleep, you've moved out of place.'

After finishing my drawing and scolding Roger for moving several times later, the two of us lay in bed too lazy to get up, him under the covers and me lying horizontally on top of them, whilst using the drummer's torso as a pillow.

'Y'know, it's your birthday next week, we should celebrate.' I reminded him.

'I dunno...23 isn't exactly an important milestone, is it?'

'Oh c'mon, Rog, you're normally well up for any reason to get shit faced. This is one of them.'

He shrugged, obviously not convinced, 'I'd rather not make a fuss.'

Turning over to face him, I gave him a concerned look, 'What's the matter, are you feeling alright?'

'I'm fine, I just don't want to make a huge deal out of being another year older. Besides the boys and I have a show in Bethnal Green that night anyway... I'd rather spend the rest of it with you.'

The drummer went to caress my cheek, but I slapped his hand away and sat up, 'No, I'm sorry, darling, but that's not going to happen. We are going to celebrate your birthday whether you like it or not. You have the rest of your life to be a boring old fart.'

He simply scowled at me.

'What do I have to do to persuade you?' I asked him impatiently.

The drummer flashed me a mischievous smile, 'You shouldn't ask that, Heidi...'

'Why?' Realising that he would only agree to my plans once he received something in return, I rolled my eyes, 'Whatever it is you're scheming in that head of yours, Roger, I'll do it, you know I will. And being so familiar with the innner workings of your mind, that'll be what - some kind of sexual favour?'

'I haven't said yet,' he sat up with his thinking face on. He didn't say anything, just remained silent, until he clicked his fingers, having decided, 'I want you to dance for me.'

I scrunched up my face in confusion, 'What?'

'You heard me,' the drummer said seriously, 'Turn on the radio, first song that comes on, I want you to dance to it. And by dance, I mean dance.'

'What, like a striptease?'

Roger just raised an eyebrow at me.

'You're a cock.' I retorted, earning a laugh from the drummer.

'You said you'd do anything,' he smirked, 'Can't go back on your word now.'

Glaring at him irritably, as much as it annoyed me to fulfill the drummer's fantasies, I knew I no longer had a say in the matter, so composing myself, I huffed, 'Fine,' and clambered off the bed.

'Attagirl!' Roger chuckled as he smacked my bum on the way past, 'Give us a show.'

To most people this was probably a lot of trouble to go to just to celebrate someone's 23rd, but I hadn't been out on the town since the night of the break in. And after Brian's reserved birthday get-together the other day, a proper night out was long overdue.

Anyway, once on my feet, I sauntered towards the radio sitting on the chest of drawers opposite the bed. Sensing the drummer's eyes on me, I turned my head to meet his gaze, only for him to do nothing but smile cheekily and gesture to the radio. Sticking my tongue out at him, I turned around again and switched the old stereo on, static noise pouring from the speakers. Tuning in to the only station it could find, Radio 2, I waited until the next song started playing, which happened to be 'I Put A Spell On You.'

'Of course...'' I said to myself, turning around.

'Less talking, more moving.' Roger mumbled as he lit a cigarette.

Rolling my eyes at him, I began to slowly sway my hips to the rhythm of the music, Screamin' Jay Hawkins unmistakable voice filling the room, only to stop and complain seconds later, 'Rog, you know I can't dance.'

He laughed, 'And? You brought this on yourself, Heidi. Quit stalling and get on with it.'

'I will get you back for this.' I told him as I began to move my body in what I thought was a sultry manner.

'Yeah, yeah...' Roger ignored me, too focused on my pelvis to pay attention to my whining with his cigarette hanging between his lips.

I continued to dance for another thirty seconds, copying moves I'd seen in films and whatnot, before beginning to undo the buttons of Roger's shirt one by one, until the satiny fabric fell off my shoulders, leaving me standing in the middle of be room in nothing but my lingerie.

The drummer wolf whistled at the sight, 'Feels like all my Christmases have come at once.'

Rolling up his shirt, I chucked it at him, 'Will you shut up?'

With that infamous smirk still spread across his face, he quipped, 'Not very professional.'

'You're not paying me. Maybe if you slipped a tenner into my knickers then I'd behave.'

He smiled flirtatiously, his blue eyes sparkling, 'That could be arranged...'

Shaking my head, I carried on dancing in my undergarments, that self- consciousness I had felt before long gone, now much more at ease. With the song coming to an end, I slowly reached my hands behind my back and fiddled with the hooks of my bra, knowing it was driving the drummer mad by his growing erection underneath the duvet.

'Heidi...?' he whined impatiently.

'Patience, darling.' I told him, enjoying this far too much.

He huffed, 'Yeah, well I'm about to explode here so if you'd kindly put me out of my misery...'

Knowing he wouldn't last much longer, I sighed, 'As you wish, Mr. Taylor.' and unclipped my bra, sliding the straps down my arms before discarding it on the floor.

A smirk grew across the blonde's face as he looked at me up and down, until he pulled back the covers next to him and commanded, 'Get in.'

'The song may have finished, but I haven't yet.' I said, hinting at my underwear and standing at the end of the bed.

'I think I'll live.' he replied, before leaping forward and grabbing me by my waist, making me squeal as he dropped me on the bed.

The two of us laughed as Roger crawled on top of me. Our lips crashed together in a heated kiss, my hands running over Roger's bare chest as his found my hips, pulling me towards him to close the gap between our bodies.

Now almost naked underneath the drummer, with only the fabric of my knickers separating us, Roger's lips wandered along my jawline and down my neck, the cool metal of his necklace tickling my throat. A quiet moan escaped my lips as he made his way down my neck towards my breasts. I could feel the drummer smiling as my fingers pulled at the ends of his messy hair, a quiet moan escaping my lips, before connecting with his in another passionate kiss. With my heart now racing, Roger pulled my panties swiftly down my legs and threw them on the floor, continuing to kiss me. He reached for the drawer of the nightstand, or more specifically, the seemingly endless supply of condoms inside of it, but we didn't get much further as we were soon interrupted by the sound of knocking at the front door.

'Oh, for fuck sake...' I mumbled against the drummer's lips.

'Just ignore it.' Roger lifted my chin up, making me look into his eyes and focus my attention on him, 'Now, spread your legs.'

Doing as I was told, I opened my legs and moved closer to the blonde, whilst he lined himself up with my entrance and pushed himself inside me.

'Fuck.' I cursed, my back arching in pleasure slightly as my body adjusted to the sensation.

Roger began thrusting slowly, the feeling euphoric as he pressed his lips roughly against mine. I held onto him tightly as he quickened his pace, my nails digging into his skin and leaving little red marks all up his back. Moving my hips with his, the sound of our moaning and panting filling the room that we almost didn't hear the person at the door knocking again.

'Heidi, Rog? You in?' Brian's voice called through the letterbox downstairs.

We fell silent but didn't stop as I locked eyes with the drummer and put my finger to my lips telling him to keep quiet, for all the good that did.

'We're shagging. Bugger off!' Roger yelled so loudly the entire street probably heard him.

'Roger, you bastard!' I whisper shouted as I hit him on the shoulder, ''Tell the whole street, why don't you?' a statement which sent him into a fit of giggles with that adorable smile still spread across on face.

Having hopefully not heard Roger's outburst, Brian left (it did leave me wondering why he popped round in the first place though), leaving the two of us to continue where we'd left off. When we were finished, Roger sat in bed with his back against the headboard, knackered. I was across the room, checking my reflection in the mirror and brushing my hair, my underwear and Roger's shirt back on with the love bites on my neck more noticeable than I thought. Knowing there wasn't much I could do about those, I turned around and walked back towards the bed. Locking eyes with the drummer, I climbed onto the bed and straddled his lap as he just watched me, smirking. Moving his gorgeous blonde hair out of his face and over his shoulders, I couldn't help but smile.

'What?' he chuckled.

'Look at us,' I said softly, 'It's almost comedic.'

'No, it's not, love,' Roger told me sincerely, pulling me closer, 'You know there's nowhere I would rather be than with you.'

'I know.' I replied as I messed around with the hair that had fallen in front of his face again, 'There is something that is rather funny, though.'

'What?'

'The fact that you'd make a prettier girl than me.'

The drummer couldn't help but smile as he replied sarcastically, 'Shut up.'

'What?' I giggled at his reaction, 'It's not my fault you're so pretty,' as I cupped his face and pressed my lips against his. When I pulled back the drummer looked at me, his eyes searching mine in an uncertain manner.

'Heidi?' he started, apprehension in his voice.

'Yeah..?'

He opened his mouth to speak, only to pause a split second later and dismiss it, 'Nothing. I was just gonna say - you look beautiful.'

Smiling shyly, I replied jokingly, 'Soppy git.' before the two of us chuckled and our lips met in another soft and tender kiss, giving me a wondrous feeling that was impossible to describe.

Like I said before, it took a lot for me to get out of my comfort zone; apart from Rog, I'd only ever slept with one other guy and look how that turned out. But Roger really made me feel good about myself, he gave me confidence I never knew I had and made me feel beautiful even if I didn't believe so myself. I was completely comfortable around him, and every second that I was, the quicker I think I was falling in love with him.

-

See, I told you it was bad 😂

I hope you liked it nonetheless, I did the best I could. There's more to come so stay tuned, the drama isn't over yet. Leave a vote or a comment if you like, the support is always appreciated and I will see you all again in the next instalment.

Many thanks,

Anna x

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro