Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"W-Will," I managed to stutter out as my eyes looked upon what was happening. I was at a loss for words. I wasn't expecting this. I was expecting Will with spoons on his face, not this. What was he doing? I didn't know what to do. I barely even knew what to say. Even if I knew what to say, I wasn't exactly sure if my words would work.

"Now, before you judge or run away screaming, I want you to just listen to what I have to say,"

All I could manage to do was nod in response. What was I seeing right now? I saw Will. I saw Will with his stupid perfect blonde hair, and bright blue eyes, and--Nico stop. I saw him standing with candles lit around him. I saw him standing with a Rose in his hand. I saw a very nervous Will. Why was he so nervous? Why did he have a rose? Why were there candles?

All I knew was that the color of the room was an almost golden color, all I could really tell was it made Will's hair look even more perfect.

"I remembered. I remembered almost as soon as I woke up. I remembered but I didn't know how to say it. I knew I wanted to do this sometime soon, because even though we've really only known each other for a little over a month, I know I really like you. I like you a lot. I like you so much it's stupid, I like you so much I can't shut up about you to all of my friends. I like you so much that I can't stop thinking about you. Gods, I can't even drive past Publix without thinking about you. I can't see anything remotely Italian, gods I'll be having a regular conversation with someone and they'll talk about how they had pizza last night and the first thing I think about is you. I knew this could be bad, and I knew that you may want me to leave after this because it might be weird, but Nico, I can't not let you know. When I'm with you, my world stops, everything else going on, it doesn't matter. When you smile, I can barely focus on anything else, you know it's probably a really good thing that we don't have to save the world or something because we would be in a life or death situation and for some reason you might smile and then I'd completely lose focus--"

I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "W-why would I smile in a life or death situation?"

"--I'm not really sure to be quite honest, but the point is, I like you, everything about you, I like how when you get mad, you do this little thing, that I still don't know how to describe, I just like everything about you. Nico, I like you, and I hope you like me back, and I hope you'll become my boyfriend, and go on a date with me, I don't even care where just anywhere, anywhere you want, and now I'm repeating the same words because I don't know if I really want to hear your answer, because--"

"Will?" I asked, getting him to stop rambling.

"Yes?"

I was acting calm and collected on the outside, but gods was I freaking out on the inside. He remembered! He liked me! He wanted to be my boyfriend! He actually liked me! Nico, answer, you need to answer the question

"I'd love too,"

"Wait? Really?"

"Really Solace," I confirmed. He dropped the flower and stumbled over to me with his stupid happy smile on his face. 

"Thank gods, I'm freaking shaking, see?" He held out his hand, and it was indeed shaking. I was so happy I couldn't help but hug him. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close because it was like a thing now. We were dating. He was my boyfriend, Will Solace was my boyfriend. This didn't sound right. Will was my boyfriend. 

Then I woke up from my dream. I was still on the couch, and there were four pills sitting on the table.

APRIL FOOLS GUYS! LET ME EXPLAIN, SO WHEN I WROTE THIS, IT WAS EASTER/APRIL FOOLS DAY, SO THEY ARE DATING BUTTTTTT IT WAS NEVER A DREAM. IM SORRY GUYS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, BUT I ALSO REALLY LOVE THIS HOLIDAY, AND I HOPE I PUT ENOUGH SPACE BETWEEN THE LAST SENTENCE SO IT WAS A GOOD SUPRISE ANYWAY...

ALSO REALLY QUICK NOTE, AFTER THEY GET TOGETHER, SOME STORIES GO TO CRAP, BUT, UNLIKE MANY STORIES, I DON'T WANT THE BASIC ENDING OF THEM DATING, I WANTED IT TO BE THE BEGINNING AND THE REST OF THERE RELATIONSHIP, SO PLEASE STILL ENJOY THE BOOK AS MUCH AS YOU DO NOW EVEN IF THERE TOGETHER.

DID I GET YOU? DIID THE JOKE SCARE YOU

I WASN'T PLANNING ON DOING IT, BUT I DID, IT JUST HAPPENED SO PERFECTLY.

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH, AND THIS WAS REALLY JUST A FILLER CHAPTER OF THERE RELATIONSHIP BECAUSE I WANTED THAT CLIFFHANGER. 

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED...SOON? IDK I LOVE YOU GUYS! ALSO, I HAVE A NEW INSTA...IT'S FANDOMTRASH1224, FOLLOW IF YOU WANT, YOU DON'T HAVE TOO.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro