Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Saki would slide back from blocking a heavy slash from Momiji and smirk towards the kunoichi.

Saki: *would look over at her body, having a few slashes across a few arrows on her back and shook her head while looking at her palm, seeing a deep cut on it* I have to admit, I didn't expect that bow of yours to steel wire.

Momiji would stare at the taller female while panting lightly, having a few slashes on her body along with her clones.

Momiji: *thoughts* She's not even showing a reaction from the poison that my arrows have but I'm doing better than I have in the past.

The kunoichi would get out her thoughts as one clone would block a slash from the swordwomen with the other clone moving in and slash the swordwomen who would deflect with her leg while catching two arrows with her teeth before crushing them.

Momiji: *sweatdrops a bit at seeing this along with her clones* She can bite through steel arrows.

The swordwomen would push the clones out of the way and leap forward towards the kunoichi.

A few hours later
Momiji would be panting heavily on her knees in defeat, having a few parts of her body expose along with a few bruises and more slashes mark* before seeing a hand reaching out to her.

Saki: *would smile happily towards her* That was most fun I had in a while, Momiji. You improve a lot since we meet and  truly earn that berserker title.

The kunoichi would stare at her now former rival before shake her head and took the swordwomen's hand.

Momiji: *would got her breathing under control* Thanks Saki. Glad to see that you enjoy yourself. *would have a bit of a concern look towards the swordwomen's condition* Are you going to be okay? *brought her hand up that would glow green* I can heal you if you like.

The swordwomen would rise a brow in confusion as her right eye had been slash in their battle along with a bleeding left arm and a few more slash across her body.

Saki: *nods while reaching over to her back and pull the arrows out of her back* Yeah, I'll be fine.  *chuckles lightly* I have had much frown stuff anyways.

The kunoichi would stare at her for a bit with a frown before letting out a sigh.

Momiji: *lowers her arm, rubbing her hair* I guess I can agree with that.

Suddenly both of their stomach would growl loudly.

Saki: *smirks a bit* Well shit, I'm hungry.

The kunoichi would giggle lightly at this before hearing thunder in the sky as it soon start to rain.

Hanabi: *would have a smirk while standing on Yamato's shoulder * Come on you two! I'm hungry!

Yamato: *looks at her before shaking her head and start walking away* I agree.

Hilda would be staring at her tall sister for a bit before smirking lightly and start walking.

Hilda: *glance back, looking at Momiji* I'll help you cook.

The kunoichi would nod gratefully at this as her and swordwomen start walking as well.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro