Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ema would be sitting outside of a cafe, enjoying herself while holding a cup in her hand.

Ema: *would look out the window and smile warmly at seeing Uri and her other grandmother* It was nice to see Uri and Ember again.

She would stop at seeing someone walking and knew who it was thanks to their height.

Ema: *would get up and wave her hand* Hey, Saki over here.

The swordwomen would stop at this and look over to the oldest girl and grunt lightly.

Saki: *thoughts while hiding a rare dragon plush behind her back* Dammit, how did she know it was me? I shouldn't stand out too much with my new outfit.

The swordwomen would let out a sigh before making her way over to Ema.

Ema: *tap the chair in front of her* Come on seat.

The swordwomen would stare at her at this before deciding to join the girl and walk over the rail, taking a seat in front of her.

Saki: *would have her leg spread out* So what do you want?

Ema: *sweatdrops at this* Um, nothing...Can you not sit with like that?

Saki: *rise a brow at this in confusion* Not like it's a bother anyone one here. *glance over at the side and growl a bit at a few people* Fuck are you looking at?! Never see a girl with her legs spread?!

Ema: *sweatdrops a bit more and mumbles to herself* She really is a tomboy. *close her eyes with a smile* Not like I can't be talking. *look back at the tall female* So what's with the plush?

Saki: *flinch briefly and quickly lied to the purple hair female while pulling the plush out* Hanabi want me to get this *would squeeze the plush with a light smile* it's a rare limited edition.

Ema: *rise a brow at this as she didn't know that Hanabi likes plush* Well, that's something I didn't know about Hanabi.

Saki: *nods to her* Yep. So what do you want?

Ema: *close one eye with a politely smirk* I told you nothing..well beside us hangout.

Saki: *rise a brow* Why?

Ema: *giggles lightly* Why not? *put her elbows on the table* Want anything?

Saki: *shakes her head* I don't have any money on me right now.

Ema: *waves her off* That's fine. I'll pay. Order whatever you want.

Saki: *stares at her for a minute before looking away, scratching her cheek* F-Fine.

Two hours later
Ema and Saki would be standing outside of a mall, smiling at each other.

Ema: *would stretch her arms out* Well that was fun.

Saki: *nods in agreement* Hm..*glance over at the purple hair female* Hey...*squeeze the plush in her hand while twirling her hair a bit* c-can we do this sometime in the future?

Ema: *blinks a bit in surprise at this, not expecting at this from the tall female but would grin lightly* Hell yeah. *holds her fist out* Dab me up.

The swordwomen would smile warmly at this and give her friend a fist bump before both went their separate ways.

Saki: *smiling to herself brightly, squeezing the plush* That went nice!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro