Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Saki would arrive at a cafe and tilted her head for a second after being call by Ema who told that Emblem would like to meet with her.

Saki: *put her right hand on her hip before walking in, kneeling down and struggled a bit to get inside* Wonder why she wanted to have a meeting with me.

She would glance over before noticing the person she was supposed to meet was waiting for her and made her way over.

Emblem: *would look over at hearing the swordwomen's foot step and glance over at her with a greeting smile* Ah, Saki, welcome.

Saki: *pull her chair out and sat down, putting her foot on the table* So what is it?

Emblem: *shakes her head at this, figuring that swordwomen want to get to the point* Well, I had big sister call you over to ask if you would like working here?

Saki: *would blink a few times and took her foot on the table and glance around the cafe before looking back at the purple hair girl* Hm, doesn't look all bad. What's my uniform?

Emblem: *would rise a brow in surprised* You know some jobs have uniform?

Saki: *had irgone what she had just heard and lean forward a bit* Uniform.

The purple hair female would shake her head briefly before reaching down beside her and pull out an uniform that was custom made for her height.

Saki: *blushed lightly and give a thumbs down* Hell no, I'm not wearing that! I'm out.

Emblem: *sweatdrops a bit while grabbing the swordwomen's arm* Hold on, you don't already have to but only a few times. *lets her arm go and brought her hands together* Please at least try it on.

The swordwomen would growl lowly while staring at the uniform.

Saki: *soon let out a sigh* Fine. *snatched the uniform out of her hand* I'll try the damn thing on.

The swordwomen would walk away to get change and soon came out.

Saki: *would be looking away with a blush of embarrassment* It's fits fine. *would close one eye with a small scoff* Fine! I'll work here.

Emblem would grin brightly at this and told the swordwomen when she'll work, show her what she'll be doing then took her payment.

Saki: *rise a brow at this* Are you sure you can pay me that much?

Emblem: *nods to the swordwomen* Yeah. I did ask my big sister for you anyway.

Saki: *shrugs while mentally jumping in joy at being to have money to buy more plushies* Whatever you say then. *start walking to towards the door while waving goodbye to the cafe owner, heading back home*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro