Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Inside of Momiji's livingroom, Hanabi would be laying on the couch while Yamato would on the floor, laying on the floor while having a comic book and few bags of snacks.

Hanabi: *staring at the ceiling before glance over at her friend* Yamato?

Yamato hummed in respone while having a brow rise at the female shortstack calling by her name.

Hanabi: *twirls a bit of her hair, having a brief blush that soon go away* How do you kiss right?

The taller female would twitch a bit at this question.

Yamato: *would glance back slightly* So what brought this up?

Hanabi: *would blush a bit again while not turning to the taller female* Nothing. Just curious is all.

Yamato: *would let out a soft sigh and look back forward while taking another bite out of her burger* Unfortunately, I can't say due to not experiencing an relationship with a partner.

Hanabi: *snickered slightly* I figure as much giving your serious nature.

Yamato: *had a small annoyed look* Piss off.

The female shortstack would hop off the couch and stretched her limbs then crossed her arms.

Hanabi: *thoughts* I can't really ask Momiji since she's out at the moment. *tilts her head* Can't ask Hilda. Saki...can't ask at all. *let out a sigh at who popped into her mind and give a shrug* Why not.

She would start walking towards the door as Yamato look over at her.

Yamato: *had took another bite out of her burger while sitting up a bit* See you later.

The female shortstack would hum back in respone and went out of the door, leaving the light blond female alone.

Yamato: *would look around for a bit before reaching towards a control and turn on the table, crossing her legs as she start playing a game* Alright, I'll work on improving my skills while no one heres. I'll be ready for next time.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro