5, silly

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanji's POV
I ran my hand through my hair, the room was warm and I was stressed. Beads of sweat ran down my forehead and down the creases of my body. I couldn't go anywhere without someone trying to harass me or talk to me about the somehow leaked video. I've even heard rumors that go as far as me turning other men like myself gay. The Otaku's managed to put cat ears on me that I can't seem to get off.. Which is why I'm hiding in the janitors closet... I hated skipping classes but in all honesty I was too scared to even come out of the ball I curled myself into... Dammit. I could really use a smoke sometime now.. Suddenly the door opened and a figure stood before me, a skinny, scrawny figure that wore shorts. I heard him sigh childishly and shut the door again, but Luffy stayed in the closet instead of going out "Sanji, why are you hiding..?" "Why are you skipping class Basturd.?" "I needed to help you..!" "I don't need help." "You don't..?" He blinked twice in confusion "yeah" than he cocked his head to the side "Nani.....?" I couldn't help but laugh at his incompetence and I squeezed his cheeks and laughed "your a silly captain"
(Even shorter)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro