6, how long..?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanji's POV
With some convincing from Luffy I went back to my classes and proceeded the day with my 'emotion-working-cat-ears' I looked.. Ridiculous.. I felt my ears go down as I entered my class seeing as everyone turned to see me. I looked at the teacher, and he looked at me before smirking and tilting his head off to one side "looks like your late 'Neko Sanji'" He chuckled to himself and pointed to my seat as I glared at him "sit down, your lucky I didn't mark you absent." "Yes Mr. Donquixote" (sorry, I had to) I sat in my seat with my ears still down and listened to the teacher talk and laugh. I hate this class..

Zoro's POV

I watched the cook walk into the room w-....WHAT THE HELL IS HE WEARING ON HIS HEAD?! I chuckled to myself as quietly as I could seeing as my voice is so much lower than the other people around me. Luckily my laughter went unheard. I noticed that throughout class I would steal a glimpse of the cook he actually looks kinda cute with those ears...........what the hell am I thinking now..?ewe! No! I blushed at the thought of what I saw and heard, yesterday. I need to get my mind off of that.. "Roronoa, you seemed to be dazed~" than, everyone looked at me "can you tell me a summary of the paragraph we just read?~" dammit.. "U-uhh.." "-5 points~" than the teacher walked to the board with all the students names on it and wrote "-5" next my name. Dammit. Dammit, that's not good.. So class ended with that. Not good. After class an oh so familiar leg pinned me to the wall. I frowned at the curved-brow-pervert that stood in front of me, my fave was warm. "What the hell was that about marimo.?" "What do you mean.?" "Do you not pay attention in class.?" "None of this is any of your business yah damn ero-cook." We stared-I mean glared! Into each other's eyes for a long while. After he left i put my hand on my forehead why am I so warm..? Am I getting, sick?
(Short, sorry)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro