8, spreads like wildfire

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Narrative POV-
The rumor about sanji has been spreading fast throughout the school and now everyone knows it. Once he was at the top of his game and able to avoid such calamities but now no one will leave him alone and he's starting to get picked on quite a bit. It's hard to face such a change don't your think? Not only does he have that to worry about but now feeling are running high and confessions could be made, but is it who you think it is?

Sanji's POV-
Recently I've been encountering troubles amongst my peers and perhaps slowly slipping into a Great Depression of my own.. I sighed and looked out into the sky from the hill where I sat, the grass having dew on its tips and the wind blowing it onto me getting my clothes and body wet like the morning. I let the wind play with my hair and give me goosebumps willingly. My thoughts were on school like they always were but more so on my peers than they usually would be. My world is collapsing and all because of this damn stupid rumor.. If I could I'd stay out of all this but I just don't see a way that I can.. Right now, all I need is to be alone and it'll all turn out, it has to. I turned my head when I heard panting and footsteps coming up the hill. When the person got up to the hill I saw low and behold stood Ussop before me trembling as he usually would. "What are you doing here?" I inquired to him "I was going to ask you the same thing.." He replied and sat down next to me "we're all really worried about you yah know, even zoro"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro