3| Begining My Journey

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-Hours Later, Back At Luminous Forest-

After the battle was over, I panted a little as I impaled my katana in the ground, keeping my balance steady.

"So...How'd I do, Sensei?" I asked.

"You did good today, Ryobo." He replied as he picked his katana up before standing to his feet.

I sighed a little before smiling.

I'm glad to hear that from him, even though we both know I'm trying my best.

"We should head back and get something to eat before we can chill out for the rest of the day." Sensei mentions as he looked at me. "But, you're welcome to practice after you've rested."

I nodded in agreement.

But...Before I could even take a step, my body suddenly pulsated, making me gasp in pain and fall to the ground, on my knees.

Let me explain before you start thinking, "What's the matter?" or any more concerned questions about me.

Currently, after the car accident happened to me 3 years ago, my body had been acting really strange after Sensei found and took me under his wing to take care of me, filling in my missing parents' place until I was older.

And after my body pulsates like that, I start coughing up blood before passing out.

That's what's happening to me, including the fact it's been occurring more frequently lately.

Sensei had taken me to the hospital to get checked over, when it happened to me the first time.

The doctors mentioned I was okay and that I was just having some "internal bleeding problems" from the way they putted it.

But, I don't think that's what it is.

Sensei doesn't even seem convinced by the doctors either.

When he asked what's going on with me, I told him.

Especially about the weird dreams that I get right after my body starts acting strange and when I pass out.

After I explained that, Sensei mentioned that it probably has something to do with the dreams that I keep having.

Lately, they've been acting more like memories that I've lost 3 years ago.

I might be trying to reclaim them.

Which is something that I completely agree on.

So. Now, you know what's happening.

Because right at that moment, Sensei called my name out before hurrying over to me as I fell forward and passed out on the ground.

- - -

I groaned a little before slowly opening my eyes and sitting up on the bed, suddenly realizing that I was back home with Sensei, and was lying in my bed.

"Ryobo! Thank chaos! Are you okay?" I heard Sensei ask worriedly, after I looked around for a moment.

I nodded in response to his question.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I replied.

"I'm glad." Sensei went before sighing in relief. "You nearly scared me half to death a little."

"What happened?" I asked after suddenly feeling a sharp pain circulate through my head as I clutched it a little.

"You suddenly passed out at Luminous Forest and almost got yourself impaled with the katana when you fell." Sensei answered.

We sat there in silence for a while until I sighed a bit and got out of bed.

The first I did was grab was my bag and started to pack my things up.

"Ryobo? What are you doing?"

"I'm packing some things up..."

"I know that, but...Why?" Sensei asked, curiously.

"I don't think I should stay here any longer. Ever since you took me in and have taken care of me, 3 years ago, something in my body and my mind keeps telling me I should leave and start looking for my missing parents and sibling." I explained.

Sensei nods his head in understanding before helping me pack up.

"If that's what you want to do, then, I respect your decision since you're 16 now." He says.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro