8| Ambushed And Rescued

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"How in the hell are they able to catch up to me so easily?! That's impossible!" I thought to myself as I kept running, trying to lose the follower.

But, no matter how much I tried, they stayed right on my track.

Eventually, just when I thought I lost them again, I slipped and fell before everything went black as I laid on the ground, not moving....

???? POV

As soon as I saw the boy slip, I hurried over to him as soon as I spotted a solid back figure lunge after him.

"Wait, Shokou!" My friend called out to me while I ran to the boy.

But, before the black figure to touch him, a bright blue light suddenly appeared out of nowhere and repelled the black figure away from the boy, making the black figure leave the him alone and disappear.

I came to a stop when I spotted the blue light, until the black figure disappeared.

Then, once the blue light was gone, I went over to the boy to see if he was okay before I picked him up and went back over to my friend.

"The child's okay..." I say as I looked at my friend.

"That's good to hear." He sighed in relief.

"Hang on a sec...Isn't he the one who's working at Usagi's pastry shop?" I asked as I looked at the unconscious child.

"Now that you mentioned that, yeah! That is him!"

"We should hurry and get him back to the pastry shop. It's starting to rain and we can explain what happened to him once we get in the building."

"Sounds like a plan."

Then we both hurried down the street while my friend carried the boy in his arms for me.

-  -  -

Once we made it to the pastry shop, we explained to Usagi what happened to the boy and what we just saw before bringing him here.

"Thank you two so much! I was getting really worried about him, but, I'm glad he's okay." Usagi sighed in relief before he took the boy in to a room and lied him down on the bed, tucking him in as he did so.

"You're welcome." I replied before smiling.

After we talked for a bit and learned the boy's name, me and my friend decided to stick around a bit longer, until the boy started to gain consciousness.

Ryobo's POV ❄️

Groaning a little in pain, I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a little, seeing Mr.Usagi and two other mobians that I don't recognize.

I also felt soaking wet. Like someone threw me in a swimming pool before deciding to take me out of the pool.

"Ryobo! Thank chaos you're okay!" Usagi says when I looked over at him.

"Yeah..." I went as I smiled a little bit.

Then I asked him about the two mobians that were in here.

"Those are my friends' kids. Mostly close or about the same age as you. The girl's name is Shokou and the boy's name is Kioku." Usagi explained to me.

"Huh...Those two mobians and their names sound familiar. Have I met them before?" I asked as I looked at Usagi.

"You had when you were a tiny pup. But, not while you were a little kid." He replied before ruffling my head lightly while smiling at me.

"I guess so." I went as I chuckled a tiny bit.

"Yeah. However, I want you to rest up. You won't be working tomorrow after what happened to you, but, you'll be able to work the day after. Okay?" Usagi says as he looked at me.

I nodded in understanding, knowing he wants me to get well and recover soon.

"I recommend going over to a doctor to do a small check up on you. Just to be sure you're okay." He went.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro