Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was getting dark. Sidhanth has still not came back home. She was getting worried and tired too. She didn't drank even a drop of water after he left . She sat down on the floor leaning over the bed, thinking about the beautiful memories she had with him, after their life falling apart.

Sidhant and Saakshi were doing some shopping in a nearby mall, next day after she came. He was still not pleased with her arrival, but sometimes it was fun though. Disinterested in shopping like every ordinary man, he walking slowly behind her, looking here and there, sometimes giving flirtatious looks to some girls.. etc.
"I know you are my bodyguard, are you proving it again by walking behind me... " , Saakshi let out a chuckle which made him glare at her. He increased his speed and walked along with her.

'why girls love shopping this much' , his mind echoed giving the most disinterested look. As if  reading his mind, he got a reply from her, "Girls are always like this Saaho"

"Sidhanth... ,Call me Sidhanth"

"Why , don't you like your name..? "

"I like, but only to be heard officially, from my staff's."

"Hm.. ok.. "

They continued their shopping. Saakshi now and then teased him, enjoying the fullest. He was getting irritated beyond limit.

As they were walking besides the food court, he some well built men, having coffee. They looked like goons.
'Its payback time Ms.Saakshi' , he thought.

"Saakshi, can we have something cold. I am tired. "

She nodded and went towards an empty seat.
"No, let's sit there", he dragged her towards the seat near the goons.
As they neared them, Sidhanth slightly pushed her towards the men.
The hot coffee they were holding, fell on their hands.

"Oops... I am really Sorry..  , let me order another cup of coffee for you" , she apologized politely.

"After splitting hot coffee on our body, you are apologising. How dare you.."

"Excuse me, I know it's my mistake. But I did tell you sorry and I will buy for you another one. "
She glanced behind to find Sidhanth. But he has already disappeared. At a distance she spotted him, throwing teasing looks and smirks at her.

"We don't need any coffee!!" , They sounded harsh. Her calmness was also draining gradually. Anger began to rise up.

"What else do you expect me to do.."

"We will take what we want" , one of them take out hands to touch her. But right moment it was blocked.

"Aah!!"
She grabbed his hand, and twisted near the veins which gave him sever pain. Thanks to her skills in martial arts. Sidhanth from a distance observed this with wide open eyes.

The man screamed , making others alert. Another man tried to attack her, but she defended kicking him over his abdomen. By the time a crowd has already formed around. Sensing things getting bad, Sidhanth came towards her and pleaded her to leave.

She left the hand of the man. "Don't ever raise your hands against women"

Sidhanth dragged her towards the otherside.  After reaching a not so crowded spot, she jerked her hand from his hold. He turned back , looking at Saakshi with a guilty face. She was standing arms crossed, waiting for him to speak up.

"Sorry..."

She didn't responded. He was rather scared at her serious face. What of she said this to his dad, surely he will screw him up.

"Look... Don't say this to dad na plz.."

She was still not moving. He tried to make out some joke of the situation.
"Actually, ..ah... I was testing you. ...like..are you capable of take care yourself. But.. look.. you are awesome... You just impressed me. Now I am a great fan of yours... And.. will honour me with your forgiveness..."

"You Idiot..!!"
She tried to catch his neck. He ran away escaping from her warth , followed by her behind.

*When Sidhanth tried to butter up Saakshi 😛 , keka Song pranushka version , do watch😁😁😁*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJEz83ajECU

Saakshi's thoughts were interrupted when she heard the room door opening. She stood up seeing Sidhanth coming. He didn't even looked at her. Unbuttoning his shirt, he took a towel and headed towards the washroom.

"Sidhanth wait.."

He stopped. "Pack your bags and get ready. Tomorrow early morning, you will be leaving to Waaji with Ibrahim"

"What about you..." , Her voice was calm.

"None of your business" , he got inside the washroom without waiting for much conversation. A lone tear escaped from her eyes. She fell down again on the floor,. Holding her knees and wrapping her hands around it, she rested her head over and sobbed silently.

Sidhanth was standing under the shower for nearly an hour. His mind was blank. How could she even consider his love as some advantage. Was his love that less... Or did he failed to make her faith towards him...
Probably he has failed.... Miserably...

He came out of the washroom, rubbing his hair. Saakshi was still on the same position. He noticed her, not giving attention. In a closer look, he understood, she has already slept.
"A whole bed is here, and why are sleeping on the floor.."

She didn't responded.  He neglected and went near wardrobe to change .
Sidhanth came after dressing and still saw her on same position. He went near and shook her. Saakshi collapsed over him.
"Saakshi... Saakshi wake up..."

He touched her temples. It was burning.
"She is having severe fever... "
Without wasting much time, he took her and placed carefully on the bed.
After keeping a wet cloth over her forehead, he made some black coffee for her.

"Saakshi... Wake up once.. have this coffee, you will feel better.. please.. wake up.."
His eyes were already teared up seeing his angry queen in such a vulnerable state. She gently tried to open her eyes, but failed. She was too tired. He made her sit on the bed , leaning over his body and gave coffee.
Saakshi took some sips, and stopped.

She was trembling in cold. Sidhanth covered her with three thick blankets, but still no use. She clutched his hand , almost dragging him towards her.
"Si... Sidhanth... It's... cold.." , words escaped from her trembling lips.  He hugged her tight, rubbing her hands and legs..
"Sid..han..th.." , she was crying. "Am... Sorry..  please... don't ...go"

"Shh...!! I am here Saakshi. I won't go anywhere... Look I am sitting beside you.." , Sidhanth hugged her more tightly. She was shivering again. To keep her warm, only one option was left for him, consummation.

"I... I am... Sorry, Saakshi. I don't have an option.. " 
He got inside the duavet, getting over her, he gently caressed her face. She opened her eyes, welled up. "Sorry..." , He said again, but she smiled weakly giving him permission to go on.
Night witnessed the union of two souls, completing each other in every means....

🙈 I am the worst romance writer.
I understood it today. Forgive ah.. I will improve 😛😛😛😛

Do ⭐ and 💬
Smile Always
Love you...!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro