Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That night was longer. Sidhanth couldn't even sleep a bit. His mind was filled with guilty . Even for the sake of her health, claiming her without her permission was not reasonable. Sidhanth looked at her , who was snuggled towards him and rested on his bare chest. He was patting her head slowly, as she went on to deep slumber. He turned his eyes to the other side, towards the window. It wasn't dark. The moon was shining high, as his mind wandered somewhere else...

_____********__________********______

Flashback

It was night. Festival was going on at  nearby temple . Mr and Mrs.Sharma, a lonely couple stayed at next apartment , who did maintained a very good bond with them insisted to come for the festival. According to Pranitha aunty's advice, Saakshi took fasting for the whole day inorder to get a perfect husband. Sidhanth found it stupid, but as she didn't took even a drop of water, he couldn't have his food.

Sidhanth and Mr.Sharma were waiting outside the garden area for their ladies to arrive. Pranitha took Saakshi with her , promising to doll up like a perfect Indian woman.
The men were getting restless .
Out of nowhere Mr. Sharma let out a laugh.

"Why are you laughing uncle...? "

"Ha.. I was thinking about our youthful age. Do you know, the very year after our marriage , Pranitha push me hard to take fast. And you know how foodie I am. I was having a tough time sitting starve. "

Sidhanth smiled at the old man. "Uncle do you believe in these sorts of poojas and fasting... Seriously..??"

"No.. untill I met your Aunty. Did you know, wife's take this fasting for their husbands' well being. Whole day they won't even have a drop of water, but still work like hell. By night when this Moon comes, he will get ready like a bride, and will do Pooja for moon and then husband. It's says that, the man will lead a bight and long life like the moon. "

He listened to every word Mr. Sharma spoke.

"Do you know Sidhanth, after the Pooja when we husbands feed our wifes with water and sweets, a smile will be crept on their face... That's a different feeling. And yes... As I am also fasting, she will feed me too. That's what I like the most.. "

Unknowingly, he too smiled as he imagined feeding Saakshi.

"Rey, Sidhanth... Don't imagine too much. You won't get this privilege this year. You are not her husband right. This year she will have for her own. After your wedding you can feed her" , Sharma teased him, as if reading his mind.

'marriage'... He thought to himself. The same moment, Saakshi came out to the garden, in a deep red net saree with an Arathi thali in her hand. His heart skipped a beat. In the moonlight, she was glowing. Yes.. she looked like a perfect Indian Beauty.
He stood up watching her nearing to him. She stood before him with a smile. Saakshi was expecting a compliment from his side. But the frozen state of him, gave her the biggest compliment. She blushed a bit and lowered her eyes.

"Children.. stop your romance. Come let's go... I am damn hungry".
The elderly couple disturbed their moment. Without meeting each other's eyes, they left to the temple.

The temple premises was decorated with lamps. Lot of women came to pray for their life partners.
The went near the pond, where they will do Pooja. Moon was shining bright. With unison a lot of ladies did aartai of the moon.
Sidhanth was standing beside Saakshi, admiring her..

As soon as the Arathi finished, Saakshi felt uneasiness. She felt her head spinning, thanks to the fasting.
She was nearly going to fell down, when Sidhanth's strong arms gripped her waist, and one on the  Arathi thaali. She still was partially conscious, and her eyes met his, sharing an eye lock.

But soon her eyes were closed, completely unconscious.
He gently made her sit on the steps, leaning over his chest. Mr and Mrs Sharma came towards them. She handed over a small pot, which contained water . He sprinkled some on her face. With some difficulty, she opened her eyes and saw the moon, and then him....

"Saakshi, are you ok... " , He gently pated on her face dragging her to reality.

"Here, have some water.."
Sidhanth neared the pot towards her lips, and she drank staring at him.

Sharma gestured his wife to handover the sweets too. She understood her husband's idea and did as he said.

Sidhanth took a spoon of payasam/kheer and fed her.

"Husband should feed his wife with water and some sweets. This will make their bond strong and  tie together always" , Pranitha's voice echoed in Saakshi's mind. Her eyes were still fixed on his.

Sidhanth made her sit properly. "Come let's go home and eat something. I know you are starving, that's why you fainted. I did told you no need of all these. But who listens.."

He grabbed her hands and stood up. But she blocked him and insisted to sit .  He confusingly sat back.
"You too didn't had anything right.. I know, even though you kept mum."
He was silent.  She gestured Pranitha to give her the kheer. She took a spoon from it and neared to him.

"Please have it... I know it's because of me you are starving"
He held her hands and took the kheer from her. She smiled gently.
At that moment, he decided, whatever happens he won't leave her side... It's her who can take care of him like his late mother.

😂😂😂Looks like typical hindi drama serials right. You can expect these sort of stuffs. Because....
The story plot in my mind is nearing to end, and I don't want to finish the story 😛
I hope you too..  if not do tell me frankly... We will go on with the story.

And it's somebody's bday... Happy birthday Apz_Pranushka😘😘😘😘
Love you lots Chechi... 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro