Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Somewhere in Korea, the family Zhong has built a strong and powerful name in the industry. They were originally from in China but the second generation of the family has relocated in Korea and their heir, Zhong Chenle, would be the next chairman in months away.

Chenle was already legal to take over the company his parents were handling, but he instead studied for the mean time. He wanted to enjoy his life before he becomes busy. He would always go out with his friends and have some fun outside. And not only with his friends, he always brings his bodyguard with him.

Park Jisung, a boy who protected the successor of the Zhong all his life. Since he was baby, he was already in the care of the family Zhong. His family is a family friend of the Zhong but they weren't wealthy like them. His parents were sick so his father begged the Zhongs to take care of him instead. They couldn't feed Jisung anymore and they were weak.

After a month, both of Jisung's parents died.

Jisung wanted to repay them so he volunteered to be Chenle's bodyguard. He was enrolled in the same school of the boy. Jisung would always have the schedule as Chenle. He never regretted. Actually, he was happy with his responsibility.

"Ah, chenle, wait up!" Jisung said, catching up with the hyper child.

Chenle turned to look at his bodyguard, "Move faster, Ji!"

"Why don't you adjust? You're being careless again," the man uttered.

The boy pouted with furrowed eyebrows, "Okay..."

Both of them walked down the hallway and straight into the cafeteria to meet up with Chenle's friends. Not that Jisung doesn't consider them as his friends as well, it's just that he wasn't really being sociable towards anybody. He just have Chenle.

"Hey, Chenle!"

Chenle waved at them and ran towards their usual table in the cafeteria.

"Chenle--" Jisung called but he just clicked his mouth and walked towards them as well.

The boy sat down and met up with his friends, Jeno, Jaemin, Renjun and Donghyuck. Well, Mark has a different schedule so he barely got to have breaks with them.

"Do you guys have any plans tomorrow weekend?" Jeno asked.

Chenle hummed while Jisung sat down beside him, "I don't."

"Neither do I," Donghyuck uttered while he took pictures of himself and send it to Mark.

"How 'bout we go to a carnival? There's a newly opened one in the city," Jeno asked.

Chenle was about to talk, but Jisung butts it.

"No, Chenle's going to a meeting tomorrow," Jisung strictly uttered.

Chenle looked at him with a disappointed expression, "What?! But I don't want to, Ji!"

"I'm sorry, but it's your father's orders."

The boy furrowed his eyebrows and slammed his hand against the table before he stood up and left the cafeteria. Jisung sighed.

"Better catch him, lover boy," Jaemin teased.

Jisung stood and grabbed his bag and Chenle's that was forgotten, "Yeah."

The man left them and ran after the boy. Jisung pushed other students just to catch up with Chenle. He was used to these. Chenle would always ran away whenever Jisung says no. The boy doesn't even have any choice because the only one he'll listen to in his family is Jisung.

"Chenle!" Jisung called and ran faster until he finally grabbed Chenle's wrist. Chenle turned and was trying to break the man's grip but it was too tight.

Chenle huffed as he gave up and looked away from Jisung.

"You shouldn't ran away like that! I thought you agreed not to do it again."

"I hate it when you do those," the boy said in a low voice.

"Chenle, you know me--"

"You need to follow orders...I know that."

Jisung nodded then lets Chenle go. He knows the boy just wants to live freely once in a while but his family couldn't allow him to. What do you expect? He is the only heir in a rich family and Jisung just wanted to protect him. It's not like Jisung even wanted to stop Chenle from enjoying things in life. Sometimes, he wanted to let the boy experience everything before his father takes away his bit of freedom.

"Do you want something to eat? I can run back into the cafeteria," Jisung uttered.

Chenle shook his head, "No..."

Then suddenly, Chenle felt a large hand intertwining into his. He knew it was Jisung's. It just means Jisung's being sorry and wanted to lighten up Chenle's mood. And it did. It'll always make Chenle's mood lighten.

"C'mon, let's buy something before we go to the next class."

Jisung then pulled Chenle back to the cafeteria. Chenle was pouting, not because he was still mad, he just doesn't want to smile. He loves it whenever the man does this. Jisung isn't the type who preferred words than actions. Actually, he's the opposite.

Since they were little, Jisung would just act stiff and quiet. He is a strict man, if one might say. He would always sit in the corner to think and study. He doesn't like to socialize and it was hard for Chenle to break the ice between them but he did his best. He wanted to befriend Jisung anyway.

Fortunately, they've been best friends.

Chenle got nothing else but Jisung. He would always run towards Jisung when something's wrong. He doesn't even see the man as his bodyguard. It was something more than that.

"Chenle, what do you want?" Jisung asked, shaking his hand with Chenle's to get the boy's attention.

Chenle looked at the food infront and hummed, "I'll get whatever you're getting, Ji."

Jisung groaned and had the pressure to pick something for the boy. His hand still in the boy's and it gradually tightened, feeling it was Chenle. It wasn't weird that they're doing this in public. They just really have a strong bond.

Or maybe they just don't know that both of them were thinking it was more than because of a strong friendship.

A/N: hey i'll try writing a chensung fic bc i'm in the mood for fluff

hope you are guys are having a good day, if not, try to cheer up bc it's waste of time being anxious so do what you love

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro