Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Chenle! Wake up, we need to go!"

Chenle heard the man said outside of his bedroom. He knew it was Jisung. The boy just groaned since he was having a good dream and now it was ruined. It was senseless if he'll go back to sleep so he just stood up from his bed and opened his door to be greeted by the great wall.

"Take your bath after your breakfast. We don't want to get late, Chenle," Jisung uttered who was already in his corporate outfit.

Chenle pouted, "Yeah, yeah..."

Both of them went to the dining room to eat. Chenle sat on his chair while Jisung sat across. Chenle's parents were out early so it'll be just them. They were served a couple of dishes before they started eating quietly.

"Y'know, we could still catch up with Jeno and the others," Chenle uttered.

Jisung looked at him with a straight face, "Today is the only day you'll be able to go to your family's company, and you know that."

"Can't I bribe you with something?"

"Chenle, just eat and we'll get going before the meeting starts."

The boy pouted and lost appetite, so he just stood up without finishing his food. Jisung just stared at him as he exited the room. He sighed at how stubborn the boy was. But he was being a bit too strict.

Chenle was in his corporate wear and on his chair just behind his father to watch the presenter with Jisung beside him. He was bored. He kept yawning and sighing, he could literally sleep but he didn't want to get some scolding later. The words were nonsense to him by now.

Jisung noticed this which made him to sigh, trying to hide his smile. Atleast the boy was trying. He grabbed his phone and sneakily looked at time before he stood up from his chair.

"Where are you going?" Chenle whispered and tugged on Jisung's sleeve.

Jisung looked back and saw the boy with furrowed eyebrows and pouted lips. He bent down and leaned close to the boy's ear. It made Chenle to lean back and felt his heart beating too fast. He even felt himself blush and luckily, the room was dark enough.

"Keep an eye on your phone."

It was the only thing the man said before he excused himself. Chenle slumped back on his chair and grabbed his phone. He doesn't why but he just do what the man told him to.

When Jisung successfully got out of the meeting room, he walked towards Chenle's rarely used office. He made a quick call from someone before he looked for a bag he placed when they arrived at the building. He then called Chenle.

"Jisung! Where are you?"

"Excuse yourself and come into your office now."

"What are you even doing?"

"Just get in here."

Chenle just rolled his eyes before he excused himself and told his father that his stomach hurts as an excuse. He got out of the room and walked down the empty hallway before he got into his office. When he closed the door and turned around, clothing was thrown at his face.

"Hey--"

"Dress up," Jisung uttered.

Chenle raised an eyebrow, "Why?"

"You want to go to the amusement park, right?"

The boy was surprised and a smile crept up his face. Though the man was keeping a straight face, he was still feeling a bit embarrassed from Chenle's expression.

"Were you afraid that I'd hate you, Jisungie?" Chenle teased.

Jisung groaned, "Just get into the bathroom and dress up. Jeno hyung and the others are waiting."

The boy skipped his way into the bathroom connected with the office. When the door closed, Jisung shook his head and sat on the couch. He waited until Chenle came out in a shirt and jeans.

"Aren't you going to change?" Chenle asked.

Jisung stood and grabbed Chenle's suit to hang it properly. He shook his head while he hang the clothing.

"We can pass by a store, Ji," the boy uttered.

Jisung shook his head again, "I'll be fine in these. I'm not the one who'll enjoy. I'll just be there to protect you, Chenle."

Chenle furrowed his eyebrows, "You should stop being my bodyguard for a while. You're not being paid--"

"Chenle, I am. Your parents are practically giving me the life my parents can't, and I thank them for it. This is the least thing I could do, do you understand?"

The boy sighed before nodding. Jisung was a stuff guy anyway so it's hard for Chenle to get him out of his trance.

After they cleaned, Jisung walked over the window and opened it. Chenle was shocked when he saw Jisung jumping out of it. He ran and looked down to see the man was fine. It wasn't that high but jumping could give you a chance of having a sprained ankle.

"Jump, I'll catch you," Jisung uttered, loud enough for Chenle to hear.

"Why can't we just go to the entrance?!" Chenle asked hysterically.

Jisung sighed, "Do you want them to tell your father that you're escaping?"

The boy whined. The wind blew his bangs while Chenle thinks about it. He bit his lower lip before he tried to calm down. He wasn't afraid of heights, he just hates the consequences of jumping. Jisung crossed his arms and furrowed his eyebrows at him.

"Alright, alright, just wait!" Chenle uttered. He tried to breath and convince himself that he'll be fine, "Are you really going to catch me?"

"Do you really think I won't?"

Chenle rolled his eyes before he started to climb and sat on the window, his legs swaying. Then he started panicking but he just did it to finish this shit. He jumped and the thought of touching the ground was expected but he didn't.

"See?" Jisung uttered, his arms around Chenle's body.

Chenle even blushed but he just immediately get back on his feet and pushed him away from Jisung.

"Th-Thanks..."

Jisung nodded, "Alright. Let's go."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro