Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's been three days since they started living in a condo unit. So far, nothing's happening. No one was knocking the door and looking for the both of them. It was peaceful and it was just what Chenle wanted. Though, his mind was a bother.

Even at night, he couldn't stop thinking about the possibility. It was about the damn marriage and Jisung. Yes, unsurprisingly, it's Jisung. Just what's happening makes him want to do something that he'll regret after.

He couldn't get himself to solve the problem in a piece paper given to him as an assignment. He kept on staring at it because his mind was occupied. He hasn't even decided about what will he do. Maybe he should just live here until his parents' give up.

That's impossible.

Chenle groaned and just continued to answer until he was finished. He slammed the pen down and put the paper into his bag before he forgets. He then turned the lights off and threw himself on the bed. He sighed and tried sleeping.

Instead of sleeping, his mind went to confessing right now. He didn't plan this, it just came into mind. His heart was beating too fast and he felt like he couldn't get himself to tell his feelings to Jisung. What if he'll get rejected? Worse case scenario.

But this won't get him anywhere.

Chenle groaned and stood up from his bed.

"Should I really?" Chenle whispered but he just slapped himself, "You know what, just let it all out. You can't sleep if something's bothering you, Chenle."

The boy nodded before he marched out his room and confidently stood infront of Jisung's bedroom door. Before he knocked, he immediately regretted and chanted mumbled that this end up good. He bit his lower lip and nervously stomped his foot against the floor. Maybe he shouldn't do this.

This was very out of the blue.

Chenle couldn't just say he likes him all of a sudden. That would be awkward. What would happen tomorrow? The other day? Next week? Or next month? Or the next year? Even the next decade?

Before Chenle could even go and forget about this night, the door suddenly opened which sent down shivers on his spine.

"Oh, Chenle, you're still awake," Jisung uttered.

The boy put up a nervous smile. He couldn't stop from panning his sight up to down. Jisung was very attractive wearing just a black tank top and black sweatpants. Also, the man has a messy hair for some reason. Chenle suddenly forgot that he was older than this man.

"Chenle?"

"A-Ah, Jisung! Hi! Uhm...I'm just checking if you're okay," Chenle uttered, bringing his eyes up to meet with Jisung's.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head to the side, "Why? I'm doing just fine."

"O-Oh, then okay! I-I just wanted to check...Good night then--"

Chenle stopped from running to his room when a hand grabbed his arm. He looked back at Jisung who was looking like he wanted to say something. The man looked away before he brought his attention back to the boy. The boy swallowed the saliva blocking his throat and suddenly he has cold feet and hands.

"I, actually, want to say something to you," Jisung uttered.

Chenle felt his heart beat fast. Hopefully, Jisung wouldn't hear it. Those words somehow made Chenle to gain some courage.

"M-Me too."

Jisung looked surprised and lets go of the boy, "Really?"

The boy nodded and scratched his nape, "Y-You first."

The man smirked and crossed his arms as he leaned against the doorframe, "How 'bout you? It must've been important since you thought about camping out of my door in the first place."

Chenle blushed furiously, "J-Jisung...Well..."

Jisung just stared at the boy while he waits. Chenle looked away just because he's too nervous whenever he look at Jisung. The boy sighed.

"Do you promise nothing will change after this?"

Chenle asked and Jisung was surprised. The man just nodded as a response. It did make Jisung's heart to thump and almost chuckled when Chenle's like tomato right now. He cursed mentally before he finally got enough courage.

Instead of words, Chenle just reached out and lightly kissed on Jisung's cheek.

Jisung's smirk was gone and his jaw dropped. Chenle couldn't even look straight at the man. He wanted the ground to swallow him and just meet everyone in the afterlife from how embarrassed he was. He wanted to run away but before he could even do that, Jisung grabbed his hand.

Jisung smiled softly and caressed on the boy's small hand.

"What does the kiss meant? I don't want to have a misunderstanding," Jisung uttered softly.

"I...I like you, okay? More than anything, Ji."

Jisung guided and placed Chenle's hand against his beating chest. Chenle was surprised and almost couldn't believe what he was feeling. The man has a loud and fast heartbeat.

"I never wanted to confess because I don't have anything to be proud of. I don't own anything and somehow came to the thought I wouldn't deserve someone like you," Jisung uttered, "But I like you too, Chenle."

Suddenly, Jisung slightly panicked when Chenle placed his forehead against his chest.

"Chenle?"

"D-Don't mind me, I'm just...very happy."

Jisung wrapped his arm around Chenle. His cold demeanor was complementing the warm feeling. It felt like a dream but it was reality. Both of them thought it would be the worst decision but turned out to be the best.

"Can I sleep here?" Chenle asked with a pout.

Jisung nodded sweetly, "Okay."

And pulled Chenle into his room.

A/N: well, that was fast

this is a sign for you to say hello to your crush

Love lots ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro