Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chenle woke up with him being against Jisung's chest. His hands between their bodies and Jisung's arms around him. He was relieved it wasn't a dream. Hopefully, it wasn't. It would be a bummer if it was a dream. But everything felt very real. He never felt this kind of warmth before. He was contented with Jisung holding his hand but it felt like he won't be enough if it'll only be them holding hands.

Snapping out of his thought, he smiled when he felt arms around him tightened to pull him closer.

"Good morning," Chenle softly greeted.

Jisung hummed and placed a kiss ontop of the boy's head. His heart was beating for Chenle and hope it isn't too loud. He didn't even expect this kind of outcome. Well, who did? No one really knows what will happen if you confess to someone. Jisung even thought Chenle has a crush on someone else and not him, so he felt like it would be stupid if he'll confess.

"Should we call names?" the boy asked.

The man chuckled, "I'm not really a romantic person but if you want, then we could."

Chenle hummed, "Boo."

"Boo?"

"Yeah, boo."

Jisung smiled at how soft it was at how Chenle said it. Despite they have school, they still cuddled under the blankets.

Chenle and Jisung walked to school which was a few blocks away. They actually acting like how they act from the beginning. No holding hands or arms wrapped around them. They did talk about it and Chenle wanted to keep it for a while from his friends. Jisung didn't argue with it since it was what the boy wanted.

Everything would be on private for the mean time.

They arrived at school and walked into their classroom. Jisung stayed quiet for most time while Chenle talked to other students. Their hands were secretly holding under their shared table. They still don't have any plans on making it public, also Jisung wasn't the type of displaying their relationship in public. It was better to just keep it privately for the mean time.

The class ended for a few hours before they walked to the cafeteria to meet up with their friends. They sat on their usual table with something that didn't seem right.

"What happened?" Chenle asked as they sat down.

Donghyuck shrugged while he hugged Mark's arm, "I don't know. They haven't talked to each other since we got here."

"Oh, it's just bottom problems," Jeno uttered.

Jeno was seated between Jaemin and Renjun but they aren't talking to each other like usual. They have furrowed eyebrows and pouts on their face. It was very new but Chenle just didn't mind. He doesn't understand what bottoms are anyway. All he knows that it's a lover's quarrel.

"Mark hyung, good to see you with us again," Chenle uttered.

Mark nodded, "It was my vacant because the professor didn't come so I just called Hyuck to meet me at the table."

Donghyuck giggled, "I wish that professor would absent more often."

"But I sleepover at your house on the weekends," the man uttered, looking at his boyfriend while he was sipping on his watermelon juice.

The boy pouted, "That's just two days. It isn't enough."

Chenle chuckled at the sight. He wasn't jealous but he just leaned on Jisung's shoulder while the man eats quietly. Jisung finished before he leaned back against his backrest then he placed his arm on the boy's backrest while he drank his water.

"Hey, what's with you two?" Donghyuck asked. Suspiciously talking about how Jisung placed his arm behind Chenle, almost protectively.

Chenle furrowed his eyebrows, "Why? What do you mean?"

"Hm, I smell something fishy. Are you hiding something?" Jaemin uttered.

"No, of course not. Also, if there is, I'll keep it to myself," the boy answered.

"Hey, unfair," Renjun said.

Chenle just laughed while Jisung just keep a straight face to keep everything. They're literally the complete opposite.

Back at the unit, it was already bedtime and Chenle was just getting ready for bed. He just wore an oversized shirt and sweatpants. He just finished his homework and currently doing a project that would be submitted next week. He was already seated on the edge of his bed and was about to lay down but he heard a knock on his door.

He stood up and opened it to see Jisung infront. Chenle pulled up a smile at the man.

"Yes, boo?" Chenle asked.

Jisung shrugged and smirked as he puts his hands inside his sweatpants' pockets, "Just checking if you're good."

Thought he is a tough guy in most places, whenever he's with Chenle and alone with Chenle, he'll be this clingy and softie guy.

"Yeah. I was just about to sleep," the boy answered.

"Y'know, I just came here to ask you if you already have your first kiss."

Chenle hummed and thought about where this is leading to, "No...Actually, we almost kissed in elementary so it should've been you."

Jisung nodded, "Okay--"

"If you want to kiss me, then kiss me"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro