Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Randhir had kept his gaze at the floor only, everytime he used to decide to meet his with Sanyu's he would fear. He stared at Trisha for once and saw that she was too busy in her cake murdering.

He uppered his gaze and Sanyu gave him a look " Care to explain please ? ".

He gulped down seeing angry lioness standing in front of him.

Wait let me explain me , how this happened .....he said slowly thinking something in his mind.

Yes , please go on....Sanyu replied with a stern face.

Sanyu , Sanyu , Sanyu.....he took a pause not getting what to say.

Sanyu knew he was searching a reason so that she won't be able to scold his Princess. She knew him better than himself.

Go on Randhir Shekhawat....She said this time little loudly due to which Trisha flinched in fear and hugged Randhir.

Sanyu was not loud but that enough for Trisha to get distracted out of her playing thing.

It's okay baby , don't get afaird of your mommy , Dadda will save you , you can contiune with your playing....he spoke in Trisha's ears and he hugged he hided her in his arms.

Sanyu saw that Randhir was telling something in Trisha's ears very slowly.

So , Sanyu you want to know who did this mess , I'll tell you but first of all call Aman and Max here and rest of the people who are hiding .....Randhir spoke with a smirk, they left both father daughter duo in the hands of angry lioness to die alone and that was not fair Randhir thought smirking with a wide grin on his face.

People who were trying to hide face-palmed as they knew now Daddy Shekhawat will make them prey for Trisha's naughtiness.

Randhir don't blame them , I know you and Trisha must have done something and her naughtiness is just increasing day by day , you too are becoming child with her ......Sanyu spoke in calm tone as possible for her trying not to sound harsh and rude to them.

It's just.....Randhir spoke but was cut by Sanyu in middle.

Why don't you believe me ? I'm telling you the truth , it was Aman and Max who were playing with Trisha and in that Trisha touched the cake by mistake and the hands along with crown got broken ....Randhir said eyeing Aman and Max , who were peeping behind the wall.
Randhir passed "Now face the consequences " wala look to them and they gulped down as Randhir had trapped them now.

Trust me Sanyu ....Randhir spoke up.

Is it the truth ?...asked Sanyu.

Yes , 100% ....Randhir replied with a smile on his face.

Then why there is cake smashed on your face and that too by tiny hands ....She asked him.

Randhir knew that Sanyu was a pro when she had to knew sowmthing then she will dig into that matter completely.

See , let me explain you , I came with Trisha down , that time Aman and Max were standing with the cake then I asked them to keep it on the table, I sat on chair with Trisha on my lap.....Randhir was going to cook up something but Sanyu gestured him to stop.

Let me complete then ....She said.

Then , Trisha must have started with her naughtiness and that's how it ended up on your face and you would let her do anything she wants to do , you would have stopped her, but no you won't, instead you ended up tasting the cake.....Sanyu spoke up but Randhir spoke in between.

That was yummy , you should also taste....he spoke while people hiding behind the walls were laughing at Randhir's statement.

Randhir serious discussion is going....Sanyu replied maintaining her stern and trying not to laugh at the cute goofball.

Okay , contiune......he said.

Then rest you know , how got your face coloured with cream....she replied.

But....he was going to cook up something else.

I don't want to hear anything now , if I scold her you won't like it and that little devil won't stop her naughtiness so I won't speak now anything ....She said and walked back to dining hall angrily.

Randhir saw her waking away. He picked up Trisha and walked behind her.

In dining hall , already Mary Aunty was arranging the table.

Hello , Aunty....Sanyu greeted her.

Come sit beta ...Aunty replied while Sanyu stood at her place.

Aman and Max too came outside , they too knew now it's going to be tough one.

Baby momma is angry and now you only cam make her understand come let's go.....Randhir said to Trisha while listening to him Trisha left all the cake fillings there itself and was ready to go to Sanyu.

Randhir walked directly in front of Sanyu and he knew that there won't be any use of cooking a story.

See , Sanyu you know everything there is no use of getting angry , she is a baby, she doesn't know what is good and bad , I know that when she will be getting that what is good and bad she won't trouble you and about today I'm sorry it was mistake that I let her do whatever she did, I must have stopped her , if you want you can punish or scold me but dare you scold my Princess ....he said kissing Trisha's crown and that last sentence melted her heart away.

While , seeing her momma angry Trisha had snuggled close to Randhir and hugged him like teddy bear.

I soo knew it , that I won't be able to scold your Princess and I was accepting that you will blame yourself only like always , this is the last time I'm forgiving you both next time , I won't even listen, this is last time for you both ......She spoke and Randhir was more than happy.

Thank you momma , baby say this to Hitler momma....he spoke up and asked Trisha to say.

Instead Trisha patted Randhir's cheeks slowly and spoke some unknown words in her baby tone.

Awww, baby I know you will learn to speak soon , no worries.....he replied and held her close to him.

We're genuinely sorry momma, apologising from Randhir and Princess.......he spoke up with a smile and Princess flashed her toothy grin to Sanyu.

Aww , I love you Princess.....he spoke and tickled her , whole dining hall echoed with there laughter , that perfect candid moment Aman captured in his camera and wiped the tears formed in his eyes.
He had always wished that Randhir should get the family whom he call his own , who will show love, affection and concern towards this arrogant Randhir.

If you're done Randhir and Sanyu beta sit for dinner.....Mary Aunty said.

Yes , Aunty but first let me clean this little devil....Sanyu spoke up and forwarded her hands towards Trisha and she happily jumped into her hands.

Naughty baby, momma loves you but make less masti....Sanyu said to Trisha while Trisha forwarded her tiny hands towards Sanyu's face to make now her momma colourful.

No baby, don't do that lets clean your hands, Randhir you too clean up your joker like face and come fast ....Sanyu said to Randhir with a smile.

Fine....saying he moved towards his room , he literally ran to get the mess clean up while his face was not leaving the smile of his.

Mary Aunty guided Sanyu towards the washroom which was downstairs, she got Trisha cleaned up and before they would walk into the dining hall Randhir was seated back on his seat.

There came Aman along with Max holding the cake in the tray for Sanyu to cut.

Why cake?...Sanyu asked been confused.

We're happy so we want to celebrate, This cake is just token of love from all of us to you Ma'am .....Aman said.

How sweet of you guys ! ....Sanyu replied.

Okay , come cut the cake....saying Aunty handed the knife to Sanyu.

Seeing, new thing in Sanyu's hand Trisha's curiosity grew and she wanted to have that in her hand.
She tried to touch that but Sanyu move a little far away so that knife was out of her reach.

Aman kept the cake on the dining table and Aunty gestured Sanyu to cut it.

Sanyu gestured Randhir to come and stand next to her by eyes.
While, Randhir passed her a confused look.

Randhir , Can you come and stand here ....Sanyu said loudly this time.

Randhir gestured her " Why ?".

Sir , Ma'am is asking you to come and stand here so can you please ....Aman said in a teasing tone while Randhir getting irritated pushed Aman a little and stood next to Sanyu.

Sanyu had curious little Trisha in one hand while a knife in another hand, she took Randhir's hand and gestured him to hold the knife, while he was clueless and stunned with her action.

She holded his hand with hers and cut the cake. While , Randhir was just staring at her face. She was difficult to understand sometimes he knew it . First , she mentioned Trisha as " Trisha Shekhawat " and now also her gesture was such a sweet one , that he was trying to figure out what all was happening around with him.
She took out a piece and forwarded towards Randhir , Randhir who was zoned out didn't open his mouth.

Randhir , open your mouth...saying Sanyu shook him .
Still no response.

Seeing that Randhir was standing like a statue Trisha with her tiny fists, patted Randhir's cheeks and he was back from his thinking.

Good baby.....Sanyu said on Trisha's act.

What Good?....asked Randhir.

That she gave you Puinshment.....Sanyu said.

I know , and I'm okay with it.....saying he took Trisha from Sanyu's arms.

Sanyu feed the cake to Randhir while he did the same, when she forwarded a tiny piece towards Trisha , Trisha moved her face towards another side as she don't want to eat and smell of Cake was irritating her a lot.

Later , all had the cake together.

Enough now have your food.....saying Mary Aunty gestured all to take their seats.

Aunty , Sanyu and Randhir sat to had there food, while Aman and Max left to do some very important work which Randhir had given them and it need to done quickly. Pinky was serving to all with rest of the staff.

Randhir give me to her , she won't let you have your food....said Sanyu hoping that Trisha will jump into her lap.

She won't , she is fine here...saying Randhir let Trisha be with him.

Sanyu was sitting next in between of Randhir and Aunty while Trisha was in Randhir's lap.

Fine then , you won't listen to me.....Sanyu replied with a frown.

Never ....came Randhir's reply.

Eat now....saying Sanyu took a morsel while all her attention was on this duo.

Before , Randhir would even touch a food. Trisha moved forwarded and grabbed spoon from his plate.
She began to bang the table with that. It was make sound and that was making her more happy.

Let's eat and then we can play....saying Randhir tried to take roti to make Trisha But all his efforts in vain , as Trisha had found new instrument to play and now whole hall was echoing in that sound. She was hanging with all the force she has.

Randhir , give me to her...Sanyu said this time but Trisha denied to come to Sanyu.

She is soo stubborn....Sanyu said looking at Trisha.

She is your carbon copy but she is more stubborn than you....he said and Sanyu frown.

You eat , I'll make her roam around and then I'll eat the food , just complete yours....Randhir said pushing his plate aside.

But , Randhir.....said Sanyu.

It's okay .....he said and got up along with Trisha.

Sanyu was touched by gesture.

Randhir , sit....She said and made him sit back to his place.

You play with her , I'll feed you guys....saying Sanyu forwarded a morsel towards Trisha and she gulped it down while now playing with Randhir's shirt.

Next, Sanyu gestured Randhir to open his mouth and forwarded a morsel.

I'll eat , you just feed her....Randhir said Ponting towards Trisha who was having her food today without any trantums.

I said just open your mouth......Sanyu said and poor Randhir had to agree to her.

Sanyu feed this two kids , she was not surprised that Trisha didn't show trantums today. It was something strange that when Trisha was with Randhir she never shows trantums anything, she agrees to all the things quickly.
While , Randhir was just gulping down the morsel one by one. Her gesture made him fall more and more for her.
He was hungry after all from mornings running , but the moment she feed him the first morsel he was full.

Infact , today after so many days he was having a people who were his with him at the time of dinner and nothing else matters to him.

All of them , completed there food, till that time Trisha only ate few morsels and slept on Randhir's lap.
While , after the food none of them had any discussion while all of them retired to there room.

Sanyu made Trisha sleep properly , and don't when sleep overtook her, while same was with Randhir as soon as he fell on the bed he was in deep slumber after lots of days.

Precap : TEASER PART AND SOME DHAMKAA 😉

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro