Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Morning went in pampering Trisha by Randhir and Sanyu. Randhir was not ready to leave Trisha and go, but Sanyu forced him to go and frsegen up.

When, Randhir returned Sanyu got freshen up. Sanyu wiped Trisha's body with hot water and made her wear fresh clothes as doctor had aksed Sanyu not to bath Trisha till 2 days, just to wipe het body.

Sanyu made Trisha wear some loose clothes, Trisha was sitting in Randhir's lap surrounded by Arya and Ruhi, Sanyu was making her eat some light food as instructed by Doctor. None, step out of the home as Trisha was not well.

Arya too cancelled his meeting while Uncle too cancelled his work. All were sitting next to Trisha. Trisha was more lucky to have such caring people by her side. Trisha had turned little pale and was little weak. Doctor had advised she will be back to healthy and fit soon.

Trisha pulled out Randhir's cell-phone from his upper pocket and pressed the button which flashed a light. Like a curious kid she showed it to Randhir.

This is called light baby....Randhir told her. She kept on pressing the button and seeing the screening flashing light she giggled.
Suddenly, she pressed some buttons and his screen flashed displaying Trisha's and Sanyu's picture on it. Trisha was all amused looking at it.

Trisha pointed at Sanyu's picture.

Yes, she is momma baby and this is you cute little cuddle baby.....Randhir said to Trisha, Trisha kept on playing with his phone.

Awww, such an cute hubby you are Motu...Ruhi teased him.

Sanyu in shyness tired to engage herself in some work of keep the medicines back in it's place.

Don't be shy Sanyu, come and sit next to Randhir.....saying Arya made her sit next to Randhir.

Sanyu was palying with her dupatta.

Now you guys look perfect.....saying Ruhi clicked their picture.

Aww, turned tomato .....Arya said teasingly.

Shut-up you idiots we have child here.....Sanyu said trying to stop them.

Ohh, Trisha knows that her momma and Dadda love each other and they need sometime for themselves, isn't it Trisha ?....asked Arya to her.

Trisha was too busy to listen to Arya.

LOVE word hit directly to Sanyu, she was zoned out.

Randhir pulled Nandi towards him.

She is my Wife and what's wrong if we romance......Randhir asked to Arya.

Nothing is wrong.....Ruhi answered controlling her smile.

Sanyu wished she would herself somewhere from this devils. She hugged Randhir while he wrapped his arms around her.

Awwwwieee guys ......Arya shouted at them.

Now, if you won't room right now I'll throw you both out, out of the room now.....Randhir said while Arya and Ruhi Walked out.

That was really fun.....Arya said to Ruhi and hifi-ed with her.

Hope these idiots confess how much they love each other.......Ruhi said to him.

Hope for the best....Arya said.

Under the dose of medicine, Trisha again dozed off.

I was really scared yesterday seeing her burn in high temperature....Randhir spoke to Sanyu who was placing Trisha in baby monitor.

My heart ached badly seeing her in pain.....Sanyu replied covering her properly.

Uncle knocked into the door, while Randhir gestured him to come inside.

Did Princess sleep? I was really scared yesterday.....Uncle said to Randhir.

She is fine now Uncle.....Randhir assured him.

Sanyu beta, take good care of her, I'll leave today and will be back next week, I'm keeping Ruhi here only as Arya is not letting her come with me, if you guys need me I'm a call away beta.....Uncle said.

Uncle had some urgent company work so he was going abroad. Randhir tried to stop him saying he will ask someone to arrange but stubborn Uncle didn't agree to him. Sanyu seeked his blessing and same Randhir did.
Randhir told him that he will drop him at airport and then go to office. Randhir was not ready to go to office leaving his Princess but Sanyu forced him and assured him that she will inform him quickly if there is any emergency.

Randhir kissing Trisha on her both the cheeks left for airport to drop Uncle. After that he went to office.

----
Arya after sometime entered Sanyu's room with two coffee mugs.

Coffee Sanyu.....Arya said keeping the tray.

Thank you ....saying she took seat opposite to him.

Both were sipping their coffee with silence.

So?.....Arya said breaking the ice.

What ??....she aksed him been confused.

Confess your feelings to Randhir ........Arya spoke. Listening to him Sanyu choke her coffee.

What the hell is wrong with you Arya?....She asked him wiping her face.

Did I say something wrong to you ? You love him right ??....he aksed her.

I don't know and I'm confused about it....She answered him.

Such an dumb person you are, can't you see that he loves you too , the way you guys stare at each other with love for each others, then you both can't even for a second stand someone else maybe girl or boy talking to each other, you both are hell possissve for each other, and when he shouts on you he feels sad and you can't see if sad for a second, you trust him more than thing. You are totally dependent on him, you get easily jealous when he talks to any other girl , you care for him Sanyu and that's all I can tell you, realise it quickly that you are in love with Randhir, Randhir too is in love with you and that dumb creature too needs an eye opening lecture, go and talk your feelings to him as I know how much you guys have suffered, you deserve now only happiness, don't wait for him to confess his feelings, he must be waiting not knowing about your feelings or he didn't want to hurt you, nothing will be wrong if you confess your feelings first to him......Arya spoke and walked out leaving thinking Sanyu behind.

All the things made sense to Sanyu. She was in love with Randhir. A content smile spread on her lips.

I'm in love with Randhir, OMG !.....She said loudly realising about what all Arya spoke to her . She jumped in happiness. Arya saw her happy and smiled. Sanyu walked towards Trisha's baby monitor and kissed over her face.

Baby, I'm in love with your Dadda, I can't wait to confess it to your Dadda......Sanyu spoke twriling around like a love-struck teenager.

Sanyu is in love 😄😄

What are your thoughts regarding the story ??

Thank you!!❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro