Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

If u guys won't vote and comment ......I'm damn serious I won't update next parts !  Consider that story ends on this part !

Sanyu moved towards them and took a seat next Randhir.
Seeing, Sanyu Trisha crawled upto her and landed on her lap.

Yes , baby come.......saying Sanyu took Trisha in her lap.

Randhir seeing Sanyu again his anger increased, he got up in anger when Sanyu hold his hand.

Randhir, I need to talk to you .....Sanyu said holding his hand.

I don't want to talk to you, can you just leave my hand.......Randhir said sternly.

I won't leave it untill I clear my point Randhir......Sanyu was more stubborn than him.

Trisha began to play with her stuff toys, sitting in Sanyu's lap.

Randhir, I didn't do it purposely nor was I careless about Trisha. How can you think so low of me ? I had arranged pillows around her but she threw them down? I'm sorry for that ......Sanyu said controlling her tears.

Randhir melted hearing her heavy voice but was stubborn to talk back to her.

Getting no response from Randhir.

If you want you can punish me . But, you never say that I don't love Trisha, I love her more than my life, I would have died if something had happened to her, sorry Baby if I hurted you .......saying Sanyu kept Trisha on his lap and got up to leave.

Randhir was now guilt, he understood that he must have handled the situation carefully but at that his anger overpowered all.

Sanyu sobbing was leaving the room. When, Randhir settled Trisha properly on the baby mattress and ran behind Sanyu. He got hold her wrist.

Wait, Sanyu ....He said holding her hand.

Let me go, I really deserve you people......Sanyu said controlling her tears.

Are you gone mad ? .....He asked upon hearing her reply.

He pulled her closer, and cupped his face in his hand, he wiped her tears.

Randhir, I'm sorry....She said to him still guilty.

It was not your fault, I just bursted on you in heat of moment, No need of sorry, infact I'm sorry.....He said pecking her forehead quickly.

It's okay, I know how much you care for Trisha and love her ......Sanyu replied with a smile.

Chashmish is back.....he said joyfully to get a hit on his hand lightly.

Both of them, settled next to Trisha and played with her. After, that Sanyu left work as she was done with her work. Randhir stayed back till evening to complete the remaining work. Sanyu asked him what was the need to create playroom, instead Randhir made her quiet and said now there won't be any problem even if Trisha comes to office, she has a room and she can play in it.

----
Reaching home, Sanyu found Arya and Ruhi were sitting in living room watching something over phone. Ruhi had kept head on his shoulder was Arya was playing with her hairs. It was clear that they were in love with each other.

Awww, how cute guys.  Love is in the air....Sanyu spoke and coughed a little to get their attention.

Getting embrassed Ruhi pushed Arya away, instead Arya holded her back.

Leave me Arya, Sanyu is here.....Ruhi said to him struggling.

Sanyu was controlling hard not to laugh.

Did you have any problem Sanyu ? No na, then why ?.....Arya aksed Sanyu.

Sanyu nodded in NO.

Seeing her buddy, Trisha waved at Arya.

Oyyee Ruhi move aside, my doll is calling me .....saying Arya got up instantly.

Such an drama queen.....Ruhi spoke seeing Arya walk towards Trisha.

Doll, come let's go and enjoy......saying Arya picked up Trisha in his arms and walked out of the house in lawn.

Sanyu you seem to be tired, wait I'll get water for you, did you need something to eat ? I'll get some apple wait a minute.....saying Ruhi rushed to kitchen.

Ruhi came back with water and a plate full of fruits and kept in front of Sanyu.

Have it.....saying Ruhi took seat next to Sanyu.

Thank you.....Sanyu chipped to Ruhi. Ruhi passed her a smile.

Have this fast.....Ruhi urged her.

Sanyu washed her hands and returned.

Thank you Sanyu ......Ruhi said suddenly when Sanyu was having fruits.

If you are thanking me for morning stuff, then don't I have did nothing , infact you both deserve each other and moreover you are like a sister to Me, if ever Arya troubled you, remember you have me on your side .....Sanyu said to Ruhi on while Ruhi giggled.

Ruhi made Sanyu eat all forcefully.

----
In the evening ,
Randhir had messaged Sanyu he will be late, around 7.30 he returned all tired home. As soon as the car halted in front of house, he jumped down like an excited kid and ran inside.

All people knew knew the Reason why he was running as he was eager to meet his Princess. He was going directly to Sanyu's room as he didn't find both the ladies downstairs.

No, I'll change and go or else Hitler won't let me play with Trisha saying you didn't freshen up .....he thought and dashed into his room.

He took a hot shower quickly so that tiredness flews away. He put on his casual clothes and reached Sanyu's room. He knocked finding it close. There was no response, so he pushed to see  Trisha was sleeping peacefully while Sanyu had put hand around her stomach and holding her was sleeping.

So, ladies have slept early.....Randhir said looking towards them. He went and sat next to Trisha. He bend and kissed her forehead slowly.

Dadda, missed you Princesss. Have a good sleep .......Randhir said slowly, feeling her Dadda next to her Trisha smiled in sleep.

Sanyu sensing someone opened her eyes.

Randhir....She uttered.

Ohh, sorry I disturbed you, you rest I'll come after sometime ....He said getting up.

No need to leave , I'm not sleepy at all come.....Sanyu said walking towards balcony after making a wall of Trisha of pillows around her.

Randhir took a seat next to Sanyu.

You came just now, wait let me get coffee for you.....Sanyu said to him.

You sit and ask Aunty to prepare and send through servant.....He replied to her.

She agreed and did as told by him. Till coffee arrived both were sitting in silence observing the nature outside.

Here, you go...saying she handed him his mug and took her mug.
There in lawn, sat Arya and Ruhi next to each other pulling each other's leg. Their giggles made Sanyu and Randhir laugh.

How happy they are ?...Sanyu said adoring them.

You know, after Ruhi lost her only support her, Dad Uncle adopted her as she was close to Uncle and Uncle too didn't have anyone as I was Here, I had never seen her this much happy after she lost her Dad, I and Uncle always made sure that she remains happy, she is happy go lucky girl, she doesn't shares her pain with anyone, instead she will plaster fake smile on her face, and I'm happy that she found Arya, Arya too loves her a lot ......Randhir completed his side of story.

True, she is reserved kinda person ,  but she is good at heart............Sanyu said adoring the duo who were madly in love with each other.

So, how was the day?....aksed Sanyu keeping her empty mug down.

It was good.........Randhir said but remembered their encounter in afternoon.

I know, how was your day. No need to lie to me....Sanyu said sadly.

I'm really sorry for that, I didn't mean to hurt you......Randhir said placing his hand over hers.

It's okay, I didn't feel bad at all, infact I'm happy that Trisha has got someone who loves her immensely and can't see her in pain.....Sanyu said with a smile.

I'm sad you know why ?....Randhir asked her with a sad pout.

Seeing him do that, she just wished she would kiss his cute pout.

Chii, Sanyu get out your mind of dirty things.....She scolded herself.

Why soo?....She aksed him.

Because, I came running to meet Princess and she is having rest.....Randhir replied sadly yet cutely.

Seeing him do that, Sanyu bite her lips slowly. She was still thinking about morning kiss. When , Randhir walked towards her and make her stand up. Getting her inside, he pinned her to nearby wall and crashed his lips on her.

Sanyu was shocked to respond back to him. This time he was in proper synchronizing chewing her lips. Getting that he was kissing her, she hurriedly took his lips into hers.

Feeling breathless she broke the kiss. She was panting badly.

Hope your wish is fulfilled wifey....He spoke tracing his thumb on her lips.

What?...She asked him.

I hope soo, I can read your mind......He spoke and Sanyu in shyness hide herself in his arms. Both stood in each other's embrace for sometime.

-------
Trisha suddenly began to cry so breaking the hug Randhir and Sanyu rushed inside, to see Trisha rolling in her place. She was crying badly.

Randhir touched her and sensed that she was burning in high fever.

Sanyu she is burning in high fever.....Randhir said trying to calm down Trisha.

Sanyu was in tears seeing Trisha turn all red.

Aman , Max , Arya call the doctor......Randhir shouted holding Trisha in his arms. Aman called the doctor. Mary Aunty came with a cloth and water to place it on Trisha's forehead.

A lone tear escaped his eyes. Sanyu rushed to get Trisha's medicine from wardrobe.

Baby, Dadda is here. No need to worry.....saying Randhir began to pat her. Instead, Trisha had turned pale and she was crying badly. Her cries were piercing directly to Randhir's heart.

Sanyu with her shaking hands, opened the medicine and took that in spoon. Mixing it with little water, she made Trisha gulped it down. With the effect of medicine. Trisha slowly calm down, but her body temperature was still the same.

Doctor arrived and checked upon Trisha.

How is  she doctor now?.....aksed concerned Randhir.

She is fine, it's just babies are sensitive so she caught cold and got fever , she will back to normal soon , just take care of her and place this wet cloth after certain intervals of time.....Doctor saying handed the script to get some medicines for Trisha.

Arya along with Aman left to get the medicines, while Ruhi along with Anuty stood next to Trisha.

Randhir had holded Trisha's hand and was caressing it, Sanyu time to time was changing the cloth.

It was almost 11 at night and no one hadn't moved out of the room.

Aunty, make all eat something and send ours food here only......Randhir said to Aunty while Ruhi left to get them food.

Ruhi returned back with food plates. She knew both of them won't eat. So, she moved towards Randhir with plate in her hand and asked him to opened his mouth.

I'll eat when Princess wakes up....Randhir said to Ruhi.

Eat just 2 spoons of Rice, if you won't eat then Sanyu too won't eat, open your mouth .......saying Ruhi made Randhir eat his food.

Same she forcefully feed Sanyu too as Sanyu was too adamant to get a morsel.

Guys, if you want anything call me or Arya, we are awake .....saying Ruhi walked out.

Getting that Sanyu is tired changing the wet cloth. Randhir shifted next to her and started doing it.

Randhir, she is in pain and I can't see that .....a sob escaped her mouth.

She is our strong daughter, she will be already, see doctor also told that babies are sensitive, see she will all fine in morning crawling all around making you run behind her....He said with heavy voice. He was trying hard to console het but he was heavily broken from inside.

Whole night, Randhir and Sanyu were awake changing the wet cloth from time to time. Sanyu was just staring at Trisha's face which had turned pale, Randhir kept on caressing her face.

It was 6 in the morning, still Randhir was awake staring at his sleeping daughter while Sanyu had rested her head on his shoulder her gaze on Trisha.

Trisha moved in her sleep and opened her tiny dove eyes. She made a voice.

Sanyu sat straight while Randhir picked up Trisha slowly. Seeing Her momma and dadda Trisha waved her hand at them. Sanyu checked her temperature it was normal.  Trisha moved her hand over Randhir's face.

You have scared momma and dadda baby....Randhir said hugging her.

Sanyu placed numerous kisses all over Trisha's face.

Vote and Comment....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro