68( A)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ewwww, what the carp is this?.....Sanyu shouted from inside of the washroom.

Randhir hearing her came back to reality.

What happened Sanyu yaar ? Why are you yelling?....asked Randhir hurriedly rushing towards the door.

There, Sanyu opened the door with a crop top and holding a hot pant in her hand. She was in her bathrobe, opening her suitcase she found all this kind of clothes only which she was uncomfortable with.

See this, I'm not gonna leave this idiot girls once we go back.....Sanyu said angrily throwing away the clothes and with grumpy face sat on the bed.

Randhir seeing her cuteness was all awww.
He walked upto his bag, pulled out his clothes and getting freshen up came out, to see his wife moving here and there angrily uttering something to Mukti and Ruhi.
He now noticed that she was in bathrobe.

Can you stop cursing them now ?...hee asked back-hugging her.

I'll kill them once we go back....she said with a sad pout.

You Can, we will get some other clothes for you tomorrow....he said to her and pulled her closer to him.

Okay, Randhir I'll wear something decent from that wait let me get change.....she said trying to move out of his hold.

Let it be now Sanyu ....he said nuzzling his face into crook of her neck.

But, Randhir....she moaned as he kissed on her collarbone.

Wait a second, saying he moved out. Called a servant and told him not to disturb now. Asking about food Randhir, answered they are tired and we will sleeping now. Here, getting that Randhir was out Sanyu rushed into washroom, and wore some crop top and loose shots on it. She was feeling shy to go in front of Randhir, so covered herself with the bathrobe.

As soon as,she stepped out. Randhir too entered and locked the door properly. Sanyu was feeling shy to face him so she went and stood near window trying to look outside but her attention was on Randhir who was taking predator steps towards him.

Wifey, I love you and I'm happy today, you and Trisha makes me happiest......Randhir said back-hugging her and resting his chin on her shoulder.

I too love you Randhir .....she replied him with same intensity.

Sleep was far away from their eyes, they knew what night had stored for them. They had made love before also, but today was something extra special. Standing there in silence Randhir,was teasing her by trailing his finger on her throatline. Romantic arrangements done in the room were adding a tinge more in already heat atmosphere.

She was breathing heavily as he kept on teasing her by trailing his finger over her face. She chewed her lips to suppress the pleasure which he was giving her. As soon as a slight moan, escaped her mouth. He turned her around and pinned her to the wall, and crashed his lips on hers. She was taken back but gave into the kiss. He took her upper lip and began to kiss her passionately. Roamimg his tongue inside her mouth and exploring it , he broke the kiss. She feeling dejected by his act again captured his lips and now she was dominating this time.

None was ready to break the kiss, he picked up her by waist, and she wrapped her legs around him.

Kissing her, he started to walk near to bed, but stopped in midway feeling her withdrew her lips. He didn't want her to stop so he pushed her to wall and started to kiss her again. Her legs wrapped around him were going weak.

He without even breaking the kiss, took her to bed and made her lay down. He broke the kiss and crawled upto another side of bed. Her eyes were still close.

He adored her angelic face. She looked more beautiful in that lights which were decorated around the bed, while the smell of red rose petals were adding more to already heated atmosphere.

Open you eyes Sanyu...he spoke slowly lying beside her. She opened her eyes and eyes meet with his. Feeling shy she turned her face to another side.

Shy queen.....saying he tired to pull her towards him, instead his hand got brushed with the knob of bathrobe and it loosened around her frame. Coming over her, he took his own time to drink her beauty.

She was still getting shy.

He pulled out the string out of her bathrobe and loosened it whole. His gaze fell on her clothes which she was wearing. Crop top barely covered her upper body, while the shorts were extremely shot.

He gulped down seeing her.

You are looking damn hot and sexy in this wears....he spoke huskily to her, she turned into tomato listening to him.

Shut-up you shameless person.....she said hitting lightly on his arm.

Hahahhaaahaaa, look at your face.....saying he began to laughing rolling on bed.

I hate you ....she said with fake sadness.

I love you wifey more ....he said throwing some rose petals on her.

Don't do that Randhir....she said removing them from her face.

Why Should I stop Wifey? It's our honeymoon wifey ?.....saying he trailed the rose petals sensuously over her navel part making her groan in pleasure.
She turned to one side showing her sexy back to him.

He in order to tease her, he picked up long petals and started to trail it along her bare back. Getting no reaction from her, he uppered the robe and trailed it along her long slender smooth legs making her arch in pleasure.

Getting unable to bear to it, she faced to him. Hovering upon her, he removed the robe and threw it away, he looking into her eyes, kissed on her forehead. Kissing her eyes one by one, he sucked the shoulder blade. His eyes laid down on her rising chest. Her top barely covered her assets.

He gave her a love bite on her cleavage area and blew air over it to soothe her pain. Moving towards her breastline, he gulped down seeing her rising chest. He squeezed her soft breasts to feel them. As he squeezed she moaned in pleasure which aroused him more.

I'll make a raw love to you today....saying he brushed his teeth over the tip of her nipple making her go uneven.

He moved towards her legs and kissed each inch of it. Placing a wet kiss over her inner thighs he unbuttoned her shots and turning her around attacked her back. His teeth were exploring her back and untied the knot of her top with teeth. Facing her towards him, he removed her top while her hands reached to unbutton his shirt. He came out of his shirt and threw her top somewhere.

Digging his face, in her breastline, he sucked each corner of it. Taking some petals, he trailed it around her upper body. His hands were doing magic on her inner thighs. He pulled down her shots, leaving her only in panties.

She was already wet by his actions.

Already wet wifey ?....he asked teasingly, she didn't responded to him instead started to rub his hands more on her thighs.

He with the help of his teeth tore apart her bra and in swift pulled down her panties, leaving her completely naked. He widely spread her legs and rubbed his legs over hers.

Your jeans is hurting Randhir.....she said to him as his jeans touched her thighs.

Then remove them please ....he said helping her to unbuckle it.

When , her hand brushed over his erection she immediately moved her hand away, while Randhir laughed at his wife was still feeling shy.

Getting rid of his clothes, he positioned himself in between her legs.Seeing him naked she closed her eyes.

Open your eyes Sanyu ....he said to her while she nodded in No.

Coming over her, he first massaged her right breast and did same with another one. Next, he put his mouth over her one breast and sucked it.
His another hand was doing magic on her another breast. After, exploring both the breasts, he attacked on her right nipple like a baby sucking it.

Sanyu felt already heat building up in her thighs as his member was poking her. To suppress the feeling she pulled him more into her by his hairs and guided him more towards her breast.

Next, he attacked upon her left nipple, sucked it , chewed it . He roamed his tongue around it, making her threw up her legs. She was scratching her nails on his back.

Moving down, he kissed over her belly button kinda of teasing her. When his member rubbed with her core, he felt jitters down his spine, she was already in heaven feeling his touch on her soft delicate body.

Sanyu, I wanna mark you as mine forever .....saying he positioned himself ready enter to inside her.

I'm yours and will be forever ......she replied slowly, hearing her he entered inside her breaking all the barriers merging him with her. He kept on increasing his pace to reduce her pain as he kept on thrusting her.

Pulling himself out of her, he kissed her forehead and wiped sweat over her face.

I love you .....saying he collapsed on his chest as he laid beside her.

You all well na ?....he asked her

Yes...came her reply.

He covered them with quilt and caging her in his arms, began to caress her back.

---
After few minutes ,

Randhir? .....Sanyu called him out.

Yes, speak Wifey ...he asked her.

I hate you .....she replied.

And why soo?...he asked her

Because,If you love me then you should have confessed during college times only and why did wait for college to get over? And in that I know you must have made some girlfriend too after I left you ....she spoke with a pout.

Because, I was waiting for right timing you know and I was aware you too love me and about girlfriend I didn't get one like you, you are an unique piece which is specially designed for me....he replied kissing her pout.

Then , these many days I was in front of you and still you were pretending as you don't love me ?....she again questioned him.

As, I was knowing you have some fear in you and seeing you all changed I wanted to know the reason, you know how much times I have controlled myself from not breaking down seeing you cry....he said with heavy voice.

No crying Trisha's Dadda, we're back to square one with little bundle of happiness , I had loved you always and will always love you till my last breathe ...she spoke wiping out his tears, before her last words die out he was kissing her passionately.

I love you more Chashmish.....saying he pulled her more closer to him.

Randhir, you should propose me .I'm angry on you as I need to do that .....Sanyu again complaint.

Sanyu, yaar, you need a proposal really but we are married now....he said to her with a smile.

I want you to propose me and that's it or else forget that you had a wife too....she replied with a grumpy face.

Okay, baby wifey your this husband will fulfill your this wish too .....he replied her pinching her nose but which she flinched back in fake anger.

Isn't life beautiful now ? You know my life only had Trisha but you came as a angel in our life .....Sanyu spoke.

My life was a void with you people in that, you people had added extra colours to it. Now I have a complete family, a pretty wifey, a cute little Princess and Friends and a loving Uncle.....Randhir replied kissing her palm.

Yes, a happy family .... .she spoke and rested her head properly on his chest.

Snuggling close to him she tried to catch some sleep.

Target : 120 votes

Hope that was hot enough ?

I would like to have suggestions from you guys , like what should I write in upcoming parts of Sandhir's honeymoon??? Any particular scene or something? Do let me know !!

Thank you!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro