Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sanyukta.......Randhir called out her asking her to get into the water.

No response from Sanyukta, she was soo lost into him even to hear him calling her.

Sanyukta.....he shouted out loudly, still she gave him a deaf hear.

Seeing, her zoned out, he walked out of water.Standing in front of her snapped his fingers in front of her and shooked her a little.

What ?.....she asked feeling embrassed them that she was staring at him.

Where were you soo lost, I was calling you since last 5 minutes?....he asked her.

Nothing, I just....she answered trying to find a valid answer to his question, gazing at the sand.

Don't tell me you were staring at me ?.....he asked her huskily in her ears bitting her earlobe turning her complete tomato.

Yes..I mean ..no....she stammered while answering fixing her gaze down.

Its okay, don't get shy wifey , I'm your property infact, no other girl has right to lay her eyes on me....she said just to tease her, he wanted to see how possissive his wife gets.

Dare you utter about other dumbo creatures husband , and dare you think about them, I'll kill you with my bare hands if you think about it.....she spoke angrily pushing him on the sand.

Calm down angry lion, I was just checking if my wife get's jealous or not....he said and she angrily bite his corner of lips, sucking the blood of it.

Take that as a warning....she spoke pinching him over his chest, he winced in pain, but smiled seeing her possissiveness.

I'm must say you have improved your kissing skills Sanyukta....he said pulling her into a smooch. He rolled over her, and now she was lying under him. It was almost dark, so one was there on beach.

Randhir......she moaned as he chewed her lips hungrily. As he withdrew to catch upon some air, she pulled him back into a kiss. His hands which were entangled with hers, he withdrew them, and picked up her. Carrying, her he walked near to place where sitting seats were there. He pulled her into his lap while she garlanded her hands around his neck.

He was looking at her face, which was shining in darkness, he would spent his stare just staring at her.

Randhir, isn't the place soo beautiful , see how cool the weather is ?......she said feeling the cold breeze on her hands.

It's cool, but not more beautiful than you ....he said placing open mouth kisses on her neck. She hold him for support and asided her hairs to give him more acess.

Why are you wearing this long jacket ?....he asked her seeing her wear the long knee length jacket.

I was feeling cold soo...she replied looking down in shyness.

He sensed something else is the reason.

Don't be a shy and tell me the reason....he asked playing with zip of her jacket.

It's nothing.....she replied while water droplets dripping over his body had dried up. His cold body came in contact with hers making her shiver.

He pulled the zip down of the jacket and opened it all, as his fingers brushed over her body, she holded him to support. He removed it out of her frame and seeing what she was wearing he was surprised and shocked .

If you are not comfortable, come let's go and you can change.....he spoke to her trying to zip it again.

No, I'm fine with it, come let's go I want to play in water......she spoke gleaming in happiness.

Are you sure about wearing this ?....he asked to confirm once again.

Why husband don't you like seeing your wife in this sexy attire ?.....she asked sexily in his ears.

Don't tame me, you won't be able to handle it otherwise.....Randhir replied her pulling her closer to him.

Let's see who handles or not....she spoke running out of his clutch into the direction water.

Sanyukta,slow the water waves are high. You will get hurt....saying he followed her.

She was already into the water all dipped inside palying with the water.

Wait, let me come inside then ...saying he put his feet into the water.

Sanyukta began to splash water all over him. Both of them were all wet, it was night time and water was already cold one.

She was engaged in playing with the water she didn't even got that he was standing behind her. He pulled her by his hand towards her and her hands travelled upon her chest. Both were staring at each other with love, affection and care. Few water droplets from her chin were dripping down on her cleavage. He wished he would suck them all along.

Seeing his reaction she smirked and turned her back towards him.

He gulped seeing her wet back. To control his growing desries he saw towards another side.

Randhir, can you see something is there on my back ......she spoke asiding her wet hairs.

Randhir slowly roamed his hand over her wet back.

It's okay now Randhir....she spoke keeping back her hairs. He was trying to look at other side.

Did I tame you Randhir ? .....she spoke with a laughing.

So you were playing with me wifey , not bad. I'll make you moan my name badly just Wait and watch .....saying he picked up her in bridal style and started to walk inside the water again.

Randhir, leave I'm sorry I won't do it again, please don't throw me in water ....she said to him closing her eyes, he gave deaf ears to her and threw her in water.

Sanyukta huffed in angry. Seeing Her he began to laugh again looking at her condition.

Randhir, I won't leave you now...saying she pulled him with hands and he too got all wet as he was lying in water.

That called tit for tit Randhir....Sanyukta said raising her invisible collar.

Not a bad idea Sanyukta....saying he pulled her towards him and pushed her in water again. This water fighting contiuned for some time till they both got tired.

-----
Come let's go otherwise you will catch cold ....He said holding her hand.

No, I want to play in water......replied stubborn Sanyukta.

You will catch cold, try to understand Sanyukta, we had been in this cold water since last 3 hours ....he replied.

No, means no Randhir....saying she ran by removing his hand.

Such an stubborn wife I have .....He kinda cried and went behind her.

Having no other way to get her out of the water, he picked up her and started to walk out of water making her sulk in anger. As he picked up she didn't say anything, he was confused as she was neither reacting nor responding anything to him.
Still shrugging his thoughts away, Randhir was walking out.

Suddenly, he found himself lying on sand, and Sanyukta lying on top of him, it was Sanyukta who had pushed him in anger.

What the hell ?.....he shouted in shock.

That's revenge ........Sanyukta replied with a smirk, trying to move above from him.

He pulled her with swift such that she landed directly on him, he been conscious pinned her below him so she won't run.

Now, run and show me....he said clutching her hands in his.

You know I'm a strong woman and I can do anything .....Sanyukta said making him chuckle.

What? Strong woman? Are you serious ?....he spoke laughing more.

Yes....she replied with stern face.

Angry bird, you are not strong woman infact you are sweet and cute as potato....he spoke making her more angry.

What the hell Randhir? Did you call me potato???...she sounded angry.

Did you hearing problem?...he asked her.

No....came her reply.

She sneezed. He became tensed.

See , I was telling you to get otherwise you will catch cold , but no stubborn Sanyukta won't listen to me right?....he spoke picking her up in his arms.

She was guilty but didn't answer him back, she was rubbing her nose which had turned red to it.

I'm sorry ....she replied slowly rubbing her cute nose.

It's okay , running nose suits you more ....he spoke controlling his chuckle.

Randhir Shekhawat, I hate you leave me down , I can walk.....spoke angry Sanyukta.

She kept on struggling and he kept on walking with her in his arms. Getting, inside he moved to their room.

Go and have a shower, you have sand overall your body, and till that I'll get you some medicines....he spoke and dropped her near washroom.

As he turned to leave, she pulled him angrily in washroom and smashed her lips on his.

Easy wifey....Randhir spoke smiling in between the kiss as Sanyukta was dominating the kiss.

Dare you call me potato and those names again? I won't talk to you Shekhawat ever then .....she said in between the kiss.

Her statement hurted him.

And dare you speak such statements again, I love you more than you ever can imagine, I'm nothing without you , it's just you get more into yourself when I tease you and I enjoy seeing the carefree Sanyukta, if you didn't like it I won't tease you , but stop saying that you will leave me....He spoke sadly, but Sanyukta saw them, she felt bad for him.

I won't ever utter them again, it's Sanyukta's promise....she spoke turning on the shower letting their bodies get wet.

Pakka.... he asked forwarding his hand

Pakka...she joined them.
Her hands were on his chest, both of them staring at each other, the water was dripping from their bodies.

Cleaning up themselves and after a hot shower, Randhir carried her wrapped in bathrobe and dried her hairs first. Sanyukta was just staring at her caring husband.

He changed himself too into some warm clothes and going down got some medicines for her. Gulping down them, now they were lying on bed wrapped in warm duvets. Sanyukta hugging him like a teddy bear and Randhir playing with her hairs like usual.

Randhir, I'm missing Trisha....saying she began to sob.

Don't cry wifey, let's call her .....Saying Randhir called Parth, but the phone was unreachable.

Randhir kept on calling Parth, Vidushi, Arya and Ruhi but none picked up the call.

Randhir, I'm getting tensed for Trisha do something please....she cried more.

Don't cry, I'm trying, Princess is safe ....Randhir spoke pulling her closer trying to soothe her.

But, Randhir....a sob escaped her mouth.

Parth, pick up the call ....Randhir said trying his phone for 10th time.

Getting , no response Randhir started to fear. He was sweating badly and more than was worse condition of Sanyukta.

Sanyukta, calm down ....he said wiping her tears.

Randhir, I don't know anything I want to see Trisha now....she demanded.

Wait, let me call Aman and Max. Randhir tried to dial Aman's number but it too got disconnected. Same was with Max. Now , Randhir grew more suspicious. He knew something was definitely wrong for sure.

Seeing, Sanyukta's worse condition he too was losing his confidence.

He kept on calling people but none was picking up his call.

Aman picked up the call.

Aman, what the hell is wrong with all? Why are you not picking up the call ? And where is Trisha ? I'm video calling you I need to see my Princess.....Randhir spoke all in a go without taking a breathe.

Boss, Princess....Aman was trying to form a sentence.

Speak up Aman , I need to know.....Randhir said, while Sanyukta's grip on him tighten.

Doctor has arrived, they are checking her....Aman spoke trying to explain him.

We are coming back Aman, just get me tickets urgently.....Randhir spoke cutting him in between.

Okay....saying Aman arranged the tickets.

Randhir, Trisha....Sanyukta sobbed more listening to Randhir.

Randhir wiped his tears and handling vulnerable Sanyukta, he called up Amit, and asked him to arrange for the urgent car.
Amit, helped them in boarding a urgent flight.

In next 3 hours, they reached back Mumbai.

-------

What must have happened to Trisha ? Any guesses ??

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro