Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Who are you texting?" Julia asked Harry. Harry looked up, bringing his phone to his chest.

"Uh... Uhh. I was trying to to uhh. What's your username again?" He stuttered. Harry was actually thinking about what he should say to Julia. They have not talked in three days and it was getting lonely.

Julia took the phone out of Harrys hand and laughed. "No dumbo," she giggled, "it's Julia_043 not Julia_430."

Harry looked up at her with a fake smile. "Oh sorry. That's why u haven't been texted you, my bad."

Julia nodded, "it's okay. I'll see you later."

You have a new message from: Harry

Harry: JULIAS USERNAME IS JULIA_043

Harry: WHY WOULD U MAKE A USERNAME LIKE HERS

Julia: long story

Harry: I've got time

Julia: we used to be best friends

Harry: what?

Julia: can't u read I said we used to be best friends 

Harry: I know

Harry: that's cool

Julia: um ok

Harry: alright

Harry: that's it?

Julia: ok can I just rant for a moment

Harry: I guess

Julia: we've been friends since 4th grade then 8th grade happened and she completely changed. She started wearing make up and crop tops and boyfriends. ONE TIME I CAUGHT HER SMOKING IN FRESHMAN YEAR. I was very disappointed in her I won't have friends like her. So I made new ones. And we never talked

Harry: alright

Julia: that's it???? Alright? She basically ditched me. She broke up with me

Julia: she cheated on me :( like I get ppl change and she can do what ever she wants it's just the fact that I wasn't even her first OR second choice

Harry: uh

Harry: yea

Harry: ??

Julia: well doesn't that change the way u think abt her?

Harry: idk

Julia: ugh boys

Julia has left the chat.

Word count: 258

Thanks for voting and all the nice comments. I'm in ny rn so I might not be active for the next few days. (Btw I had this chap for like 2 weeks lol srry)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro