Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey," Harry greets. Julia Woods was facing him, black hair tied up in a high ponytail. "Can I ask you something?"

Julia turns serious. "Yeah, sure." She nods. Harry and Julia walked out of the noisy cafeteria.

Once they were in a less crowded hallway, Julia asked him what was wrong.

"Do you know any Julia's? I don't know, like.. a Julia that you used to be friends with in the fourth grade?"

Julia smiled and bent over laughing. Harry loved the way she giggled but then he remembered what phone Julia said. She was pretty, he has never seen her without makeup.

"Oh, that Julia," she said while still smiling, "yeah I do."

"Can I get her last name?" He asked hopefully.

"Are you cheating on me?" Julia said teasingly, poking his chest.

Harry thought for a moment. I don't know, maybe that guy you were hanging out with has a clue. Are we even dating?

"No, of course not." He lied, "she just keeps on texting because she has the wrong username and wants to know who I am."

"Oh, yeah well she's a bitch." She laughed.

Harry faked laughed. He grew quite fond of Julia. He tried to get back on topic.

"Yeah but I just want to talk to her in person."

"Oh," Julia Woods looked disappointed, "it's Gap. Julia Gap." 

Harry stiffened for some odd reason. That name was familiar but then he relaxed. It was a weird feeling.

"Are you okay?" Julia asked. She touched his arm soothingly.

Harry pulled out of his trance and smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." And with that he turned on his heels.

He felt a tug on his lilac sweater. "Harry, wait." He heard Julia W. say.

She pulled him on his neck towards her and kissed his soft pink lips. "I'll see you after school." She whispered, close to his ear.

She left Harry shocked. He scratched his head in confusion.

-

He didn't see Julia Gap for the rest of the day.

He went straight to his bed after school and wondered.

Word count: 347

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro