Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Double update cuz why not 🤩

Y/n's POV

I walked into the school premises feeling happy and light because of last night. It had been a week since I started my finals and today was the day I got to see my results.

The others said they would come pick me up and then we would move to the summer house that Yeonjun owned and then we'd have to come back for my graduation.

Sigh what a hectic life I live.

My eyes roamed the school feeling nostalgic. Although I struggled a lot, I made it in the end.

Feeling a tap on my shoulder I turned around to see Seulgi and her friends. I blinked twice at them.

"Uh hi we just wanted to apologise for our bad behaviour to you we were and still kinda are a little immature." Seulgi says and I smile. "It's alright. It's in the past now."

"You're not gonna humiliate us or anything?" Seohyun asked. I tilted my head. "Why should I? You learnt from your mistakes that's all that matters." I say and pat their shoulders. "I'll get going now. Good luck with college!"

Noticing the students crowding around the bulletin board I walked forward and stood far off so as to not get pushed over because I hadn't eaten breakfast and had no energy because Taehyun was being sassy and finished ALL THE FROSTED FLAKES.

Istg one day I'm going to beat him up so bad he's not even gonna want to look at himself in the mirror

"Y/N!"

I turned to the side to see Chaeyoung running to me with a panicked expression.

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned. "Yo-"

But before she could continue, a teacher walked to the centre of the crowd, his aura demanding silence and discipline.

"All of you did well this year and please do not cry if you don't. You get what you studied for." He says curtly and pulls out a sheet of paper pinning it and then walking away. And as soon as he did, everyone pushed their way to see their scores some happy some disappointed.

"Tell me later let's check our ranks." I tug ln Chaeyoung's hand and got to the front as I began to search my name from the bottom.

"Y/n."

"Yeah?" I reply mindlessly

"You ranked first."

"...."

My eyes shot up to the top of the sheet reading my name in bold over and over again not being able to believe what I was seeing.

I ranked first.

I proved my father wrong!

My palm made its way to my mouth.

All those years of disobeying my father to study really paid off huh

Our graduation was in a week and after that we'd have to start searching for college's but that was none of my concerns.

"Y/n about what I was saying earlier," Chaeyoung said fidgeting with her fingers in the now empty hallway.

"Yeah go on." I chirp my tone showing how happy I was as I rocked back and forth on my feet.

"There's these scary looking men outside asking students whether Lee y/n is here." She said and I felt my heart stop beating. Every ounce of happiness which had filled me left dread replacing it.

"We have to get out of here." I say and clutch Chaeyoung's wrist and sprint down the marbled hallways.

"Stop right there."

I froze in my tracks.

I turned around locking eyes with Sung-ho.

Out of all the people on this planet it had to be this prick.

"Your little vacation away from Mr.Lee is over." He announces walking towards me while I glared him down.

"Chae go."

"But-"

"Go." I say firmly and felt relieved hearing her receeding steps.

"I'm not going with you. Tell my excuse of a father that too." I say gritting my teeth.

"Brave now are we?" He taunts. "I'll always be brave when it comes to defying shitheads like you." I reply feeling my heart pounding.

"Yo-"

I leaped forward kicking Sung-ho in his chest making his fall over and violently cough while I ran like my life depended upon it which it did.

There is no way I'm going back to what I tried so hard to escape years ago.

My eyes fixated on the entrance while I begged my legs to run a little faster.

That's when I saw him.

My legs trembled in fear as all those years of trauma began to resurface in my mind. I never wanted to see him. Yet he was standing in front of me like he knew he'd get back to me.

Not giving him a chance to speak I ran the other way my tears flowing down making it hard for me to see.

I heard numerous footsteps behind me. I craned my neck to see my dad's guards following me making my anxiety worsen.

I bursted open the door to a classroom and ducked under the teacher's desk hugging my knees with trembling and shaky hands, praying that this was all just a dream and I'd wake up soon.

I rubbed my hands together focusing on my breathing before I got an anxiety attack and die.

I pulled out my phone and peeled the little accessory that was stuck on the phone cover and stuck it at the back of my head and used my hair to cover it up.

I just have to get out of here now.

Hearing the hallway go silent I decided to finally step out cautiously peering from the door and letting a sigh of relief on not seeing anyone. I stepped out the door determined to get out of here but it all went down the drain when I came face to face with my father.

"You've been having too much fun don't you think?" He says while I curled my toes inside my shoes. "Is this how you repay my love? Hm?" He asks in a rough harsh tone. I turned my heel to run but two muscular arms held me back.

"What you gave me is not love." I whimpered my hands hurting from the men's hard grip.

"If you loved me, you'd never let anything bad happen to me but instead YOUR THE ONLY BAD THING IN MY LIFE." I yelled at his face as more tears dripped down my cheeks.

"Tch weak." He says with a scoff. "Take her out." He orders as my breaths began to get heavier when I felt a small sting on my neck and the next thing I know my eyes are drooping with Sung-ho's face as the last thing I see.

"Night night." He whispers with an evil grin as I finally lost consciousness.

My hands hurt from typing so much I'm not updating for two months now (jk)

Anyhoo, thoughts on what's gonna happen hehehe

There had to be some angst y'know

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro