Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

🎞️ ·˚ ༘ ┊CHAPTER THEEE ! ˊˎ
# Funny?, I Didn't Ask
( real life )

(📍) THE STURNIOLO HOUSE

"GIVE ME MY SHIRT, YOU DUMBASS!" matt pulled his shirt away from chris. his younger brother laughed at his irritated triplet.

"your the one who left it outside your door, so uhm— no i will not." he shrugged before stuffing his hands in his pockets

"can you guys stop arguing over a fucking shirt? that's dumb. besides there's literally a sticky note on it chris, what if it's important" nick explained, pulling it off and reading it

"wow matt, had fun at the party?" he suggested. turning the thin piece of paper around and showing them the writing of none other than angelina.

her cute cursive handwriting and the little heart she wrote by the phone number. it was something she did only once before, and it ended up not going anywhere.

matt shrugged and grabbed the paper, crumbling it up and throwing it into his room. pushing it to the back of his mind. "yeah, she was nice n all.. but she clearly lied when she said she didn't do casual if she's leaving her number for me and shit"

nick and chris exchanged looked before giving a strange nod. "you guys seemed to get along though, and i mean. i may have— looked her up" nick admitted

"funny, i didn't ask" matt laughed as he pushed past his brothers and walked into the kitchen "she's a musician. has a couple of good singles." he explained

they followed matt as nick talked. "angelina evans. 1.2 million followers, and only seems to hang out with the same four girls." he said dryly

chris pulled out his phone, typing before pulling out the girls profile and holding it up to matt's face "out of all your one nighters? she's currently number one"

"so? you guys haven't ever cared about the girls i bring home. especially after-" matt stopped himself, running a hand through his hair and letting a frustrated sigh escape his lips

"uhh no.. that's not true. we just never have to get to know them because they over stay their welcome so much that we hate them." nick explained

"she didn't overstay? so you had to do research?" matt asked "yeah! plus i ran into her this morning like at 8? i was getting a cup of water before bed and she was leaving" nick added

"good. she said she would be out the door at 8." matt shrugged once again. chris rolled his eyes "oh my godddd, you wanna be so mysterious so bad bro, she seems cool! and her friend is kinda bad. so.." he laughed

"i'm not tryna be mysterious! i'm just saying. this is the first time yall have ever taken an interest in any of the girls i've brought home.. so just stay out of it, okay?" matt slammed the fridge closed and with his bottle of water he walked back into his room, closing and locking the door behind him.

"well, clearly someone isn't over his ex" chris chuckled, stalking each and every one of the friend group of angelina evans.

"damn it, the hot one has a boyfriend" chris moped, looking at the hallway that led to matt's room "he still doesn't say her name" he said looking at nick

"can you blame him? one and half years. she dumped him, chris. she left him, and he clearly isn't ready to heal" nick laughed dryly

"yeah but.. what if she-" the younger one pleaded

"no, chris. matt has to heal on his own time, and if he doesn't want to see angelina again.. then so be it. she clearly has issues of her own. this morning she told me it's a competition to see who hurts who first.."

nick looked over at chris, who was still staring at the girls instagram "put that away, he's gonna kick your ass" nick scolded

"i guess your right, but he has to get over her at some point.." chris groaned "she literally broke up with him and is with someone else now, they've been broken up for months, why can't he be normal matt again?" he sighed

there was a big shift with the middle brother the day destiny doyle broke his heart.

he left the house, a smile on his face. his heart on his sleeve and keys in his hand going to their date night. once a week they promised to see each other.

it was so out of the blue.

he never explained what occurred between the two of them to his brothers. all they knew is matt came home much later than usual. it was either early or the next morning.

his eyes were slightly puffy and his face was broken. he was a ruined man. that night he slammed his keys on the counter and locked himself in his room.

they always assumed destiny and matt were happy, she made him smile and they made them gag at the extremely affectionate love they shared.

matt never saw it coming, she had completely blindsided him and ruined the man who once loved her so deeply.

it was a month after that when matt brought home a random girl for the first time, and every time they went out a random girl came home with them.

it was his idea to throw the party in the first place

the once introverted matt sturniolo who hated parties wanted to throw one.

"just maybe-" "no, chris." nick said, stopping the final idea of angelina and matt "he needs to make that decision on his own.. he's still waiting for her."

"she's not coming back, he has to realize that sooner or later."

𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀 ✧ 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎!
matt missing his ex part one of seven billion

DEDICATIONS ! — gardeners club & california love gc ! & all the matt girls out there
luverboychris maieszn tearburns bcwitchcd DYLVNSTAPE joaoflms faerieribs -kiaracore -getawaycarr SUBURBAN-LEGENDS flowerdiors gardensouls killcrskiss starsturns sacredsuns deitystears femininitys palegods ribbonscove

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro