Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

🎞️ ·˚ ༘ ┊CHAPTER FOUR !  ˊˎ
# Stalker Much?
( real life )

(📍) SUMMER SMASH

ANGELINA, ALONG WITH THE FOUR OTHER GIRLS ALL STOOD BACKSTAGE at one of the biggest festivals of the summer.

isadora looked over at the girl as she put her hair up, glancing over at angelina who was smoking with a rapper who had invited them to summer smash anyways, affiliated with lyrical lemonade and about to go on stage

sam.

"so, first time performing?" she asked him "nah, but i brought one of my boys to come on stage with me, so ill be just fine angel." he laughed, reassuring her

"awe, you have a date? how cute" she teased

jennifer stood with the rest of the girls in the vip section. all of them slightly melting from the chicago summer heat. "i hate hot weather, have i ever said that?" amelie asked looking around "only about a million times before" katherine sighed

"i might die out here" isadora leaned against one of the tent poles, taking a sigh of relief.

sam looked back at the girls, then back at angelina. "after my set we're going back to the airbnb for a while after skies set, you wanna come with us?" he asked

"us?" angelina asked, no matter how hot she was in the sun she wasn't about to let her friends go with a bunch of strangers to a house. "yeah, me, matt, chris, and some other friends of ours"

"matt and chris? who are those people? you forget i don't hang when i don't need to. i have an album to write" she laughed, joking with him

"yeah, yeah" he rolled his eyes, and took a hit of the blunt before blowing the smoke out "they're triplets.. the sturniolo ones" her eyes widened a bit, they? were at summer smash?

"no shot?" angelina questioned, raising an eyebrow "yeah...? why? you know em?" he asked skeptically, lifting an eyebrow as if he already knew what she was going to say

usually whenever sam did mention the three brothers people were all over him, asking for numbers like he was their wingman or something. but he knew angelina and with the recent breakup, he sadly also knew matt as well

"let's just say i might've snuck out of a bedroom a while ago" she laughed, drinking on the twisted tea in her hand "oh really? which one?" he asked

"i don't kiss and tell, sam. i'm a sophisticated women" she smiled innocently before looking back at her friends "so, your house is the move after?"

"fuck yeah, but don't think about going crazy, i've heard how you and your friends can be" he laughed

katherine was the first to pipe up, wrapping an arm around angelina's shoulders with a smirk on her face "actually, she's the crazy one."

isadora and amelie were the ones who noticed the two brothers approaching first. side eyeing one another to confirm that they were seeing correctly

matt and chris sturniolo, approaching the tent with baggy jeans and sunglasses. matt's hair was pushed back and a hat hung from a loop on his jeans- suggesting he hadn't yet put it on.

meanwhile angelina, jennifer and katherine all joked around cluelessly with sam.

matt noticed her first, a laugh that he recognized from whenever he poked at a sensitive area on her neck causing a flutter of giggles to pour out of her mouth, a sound that he thought he would never hear again in his lifetime, especially two weeks after when he originally heard the sound.

the girl who he had contemplated texting once since their amazing night together weeks ago, angelina.

she turned around, feeling a gaze burning into her back. their eyes locked, and a small firework went off within her stomach. bingo.

she offered a flirty smile first, waving at him before turning back to her group of friends, who now all huddled around sam and the other artists preparing to perform, her fingers gripped tighter around the bottle of water she held in her hand, as if annoyed at herself for sleeping with him in the first place

"what's up, man!" chris yelled out, dapping up sam. with the same wide smile he held on his face "chris, matt, whats up?" he smiled, nodding his head as he dapped up the two brothers.

her eyes followed his arm, covered in tattoos and finally the two shared a smile "nice to see you girls again" chris distracted them while matt, as chris would put it, rizzed up the girl.

"stalker much?" she said sarcastically, giving him a small hug to be polite. it was the least she could do. he was inside her just two weeks ago.

her hand remained softly on his back, the ghost of touch burned into his skin as he looked down at her, he was unreadable.

"me? how was i supposed to know you would be at summer smash of all places? if anything, you're the stalker here" he shrugged with a smirk on his face

"sam here, was just telling me about going to the house after skies set, you going?" she asked, already knowing the answer

"possibly, once again, you're the stalker here" his hand planted itself on her waist, as if he was already setting plans for the two of them. her eyes rolled playfully, enjoying whatever night he imagined he would have with her

"my friends are here" she scolded him "dumbass." she added while removing his hand from her "so are mine, including my brother" he shot back

matt earned himself a dirty look and an eye roll before she walked back over to her friends, chugging whatever leftover mix was in her cup and staring straight foward into the crowd

but both of them believed they knew what was gonna happen. they were too good before. a part of him even wanted more than one night, and suggesting a second round was the farthest matt would go, right?

(📍) PARTY HOUSE, SUMMER SMASH

THE GROUP WALKED BACK INTO THE AIRBNB. aneglina smiling at her phone, isadora and amelie giggling at the messages

"hey, sam? is it cool if i invite someone?" angelina asked innocently, a smile plastered on her face. matt raised an eyebrow, curious as to who she wanted to see so badly that had all her friends laughing and giggling like school girls

"yeah? im down, can't be children tho, angel" he explained, grabbing a soda from the fridge and popping it open "hes 19. chill." she warned "damn, lina. who is it? they've gotta be able to hang" he joked, walking over to her and glancing down at the screen

"nahh, how did you even- yeah, invite him, he seems cool" sam nodded his head as more people walked in. skies and his crew, and eventually the room was filled with artists and friends of friends. the small hangout had somehow become a small party

matt and chris in the center of it all, laughing with some guys while the girls and some other people mingled.

and then he walked in, baggy jeans, white tshirt and glasses hanging on his face. it was an image that had angelina staring from across the room, a man who was exactly her type.

ian. the upcoming rapper who was at summer smash with the knowledge of no one but him and the artist that brought him, lil yatchy.

he was like walking eye candy for the tipsy girls who watched him scope the room out. angelina looked over at her friends, a confident smile on her face "my man is here" she told them, attempting to sound casual

"your not gonna sleep with him, right? he's still 19, lina. you're 21." isadora reminded the girl as she fixed her hair

"no, just a kiss.. or two- who cares! i can't leave the house without yall so don't worry about me"

"it's not you we're worried about, it's the brother over there" katherine signaled towards matt and chris, who talked with lil skies before snapping their necks at ian making his way towards angelina and her friends

"yeah, if looks could kill lina, ian would be dead by now" amelie joked, shoving the girl softly and coughing, a signal that her 'man' was on the way over to them

"angel" he smiled, calling her attention. she looked up at the boy. "ian" she laughed out, wrapping her arms around him to give him a hug.

matt's eyes followed the girl curiously as she introduced the upcoming star to her friends and around the house. her arms wrapped around his bicept

she stared up at him, just taking him in- eyes, his moles and fluffy hair. the little features that you would only be able to see up close.

matt scoffed, standing up and walking right back over to the kitchen where angelina happened to be introducing ian to sam.

"oh! and this is matthew. he's one of the sturniolo brothers" she said, pointing over at him. "yeah, i've heard of you. nice to meet you" he gave a short smile. the rapper seemed nervous, or maybe he was just trying to be cool, whatever it was- matt hated it.

"yeah, same here. your musics awesome, man" matt dapped up the guy out of respect. "well then" angelina said, pulling away from the rappers arm "im gonna go to the bathroom really quick, ill be right back"

she smiled shortly at the two guys before walking down one of the hallways attempting to find the bathroom. and when she did find it she had to wait. giggles and small groans poured out of the door.

"are you fucking kidding me? i have to pee" she whined to herself, crossing her arms and praying it wouldn't be much longer.

angelina leaned against the wall, her head tilted up as the alcohol in her system began to settle and her buzz died down.

"you good?" she turned towards the voice. ian.

"you come looking for me?" she asked softly, with a amused expression on her face "you seemed off all of a sudden, i just came to make sure you were okay" he explained

"well i'm fine." she snapped, lowering her head back down. "oh, well.. still just came to make sure you were good, ya know?"

"i was surprised you came.. rappers usually warn people about me" she joked "that's what everyone told me" he explained

her gaze softened, and she traced up his body back to his eyes. "so you asked? about me?" he nodded, leaning closer to her "angelina evans? everyone hears about you. you give people a run for their money"

she rolled her eyes, placing a hand on his chest "i'm not scary, im just playing the game. people are stupid." she said coldly

"you mean that?" he asked

"every time i say it." she glanced down at his lips before regaining eye contact "you gonna give me a run for my money?" he asked softly, leaning in closer, playing on her field now.

"you and everyone else" she whispered before his lips clashed against hers. her arms threw themselves around his neck.

meanwhile matt watched the entire interaction from just the other room. scared to go and check on the girl as well. he rolled his eyes as a twinge of jealousy made its way into his chest.

it was a feeling he often mistook for disgust, however in the moment he watched. he wanted to sock the rapper in the face. he knew it was jealousy, and sat down next to his brother once again trying to push away the idea of angelina with ian.

he just rolled his eyes and continued hanging out with his friends, he didn't care about any girls. he couldn't care about any other girls.

he was waiting for destiny.

𝘾𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀 ✧ 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙎!
ian's so fine guys im sorry i had to write him in i love a good white boy of the month 😕 guess we B.A.S

anyways, love angelina and matt, im thinking about making this in the same universe as my new vinnie fic AND do u like me but idk yet

we'll see! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

DEDICATIONS ! — gardeners club & california love gc ! & all the matt girls out there
luverboychris maieszn tearburns bcwitchcd DYLVNSTAPE joaoflms faerieribs -kiaracore -getawaycarr SUBURBAN-LEGENDS killcrskiss starsturns sacredsuns deitystear palegods

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro