°22 *

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️*

"Who was that woman, Jungkook?"

He's still on his knees at the door with his hand pressed on it. He's crying and I don't understand anything.

"Jungkook... Answer me! Who is she?"

He turns to me, with a angry look on his face that scares me a little. He gets up slowly, walking toward me. When he stops in front of me, glaring into my eyes, I feel small.

"Why are you here Aera? I told you to talk with Rosé. Make sure you couldn't salvage your relationship... So why did you follow so fast?"

I can't be honest with him, he'll freak out. He's waiting, and I don't know what to do.

"I went to her Jungkook... She was with another woman. She's moved on."

I mentally high-five myself for this lie. He looks sorry for me, and I try to keep a sad look in my eyes. He's always been soft for me when I'm crying.

"I'm sorry to hear that Aera. I wish that I could go back and not take you from her."

"It's alright Kookie... It gives a chance to us now. Right?"

I see him shut down. His eyes are always so easy to read. He looks away from me, and shakes his head.

"Aera... It's not going to work. I'm sorry. I can't give you what you want. I need to be honest with you. I care about you, but I'll never be in love with you."

"Jungkook... You haven't even tried. I made you feel good before... I could do that all the time if you let me."

He turns to me and I wrap myself around him. I pull him to me and start kissing his chest and down his abs. He's such a God... His hands land on my shoulders, and I'm excited about what he's going to do... Unfortunately, he pushes me back and away from his body.

"No... It won't work. What happened before was a mistake. My body reacted Aera, not my heart. You deserve better than that."

He stands still, looking at me. He's closed himself to me, and I don't know what to do. I try again, to figure out exactly what I'm facing, by questioning him.

"You never told be who that woman is... I'd like an answer."

A small smile plays on his lips, and I see his eyes twinkle. He is looking past me, into a place in his head I can't follow.

"Jungkook? Tell me!"

"Jesus Aera... Stop!"

"No Jungkook. I have the right to know."

"Sophia..."

"Jungkook! I'm Aera! Stop calling me that!!"

"No... That woman... Is Sophia."

The ground under my feet feels like it disappeared. I sit back on the bed, and look around the room. I see him looking at me, but I can't meet his eyes.

"She's dead... Sophia is dead Jungkook. I know this woman might remind" "She is Sophia... Not just a reminder... The real Sophia."

He's smiling now, and my heart is shattered. Looking at him be so happy, after all I've done in the past 6 years, pisses me off . I worked hard to drag him, and Olivia, back from the brink of misery. Now he's going to push me aside because some woman claiming to be his dead love is here.

"If she is really your Sophia, where has she been? Why hasn't she gone to Olivia? What about Olivia?"

"Aera... I don't know alot. She came here to tell me, but..."

"But... I'm here... And she ran away from you again."

I see the flash of anger, and I look away. I need him to focus his anger back to her... I don't stand a chance if he doesn't.

"So, that's it? She pretends to be dead, and since you discover her here, she gets a pass? She never changed a diaper... Kissed a skinned knee... Stayed up all night with a sick child... And suddenly I'm nothing... That's fucking great Jungkook!"

He looks away not being able to meet my angry eyes.

"I stayed! I held you when you wept for her... I stood by you when your parents were pressuring you to marry that Lee Seo-yeon... I raised your daughter as my own, so you could escape how much she started to look like your dead love... I created a perfect mother out of the woman who pretended to be dead, so Olivia could look up to her... Why?"

I see his jaw grinding and his tongue poking his cheek... He's pissed.

"Why what Aera?"

"Why are you so willing to throw away the chance we could have, to run back to this woman who keeps leaving you? Why would you bring her into Olivia's life, after she's proven that she won't stay? I don't understand!! How do I ever compare to the perfect Sophia?"

He looks back at me, and I let my tears fall. I have always been able to cry on demand. It serves well, and I can feel I'm winning him over now. He comes forward to wrap his arms around me. I can't be weak, so I push him away.

"I don't want a fucking hug Jungkook! I want a husband!!

"Aera... We... Fuck Aera! You're trying to change the rules..."

"You're right! But I deserve a chance. You know I'm right Jungkook! I stayed... I stayed while your precious Sophia ran away. Can't you just try?"

"Listen to me Aera. I will not fall in love with you. If I haven't by now, you should accept it will never happen. My heart literally beats for her... I knew she was there before I actually knew it was her. I could feel it. My whole being reacts to her. I know this is not what you want to hear, but I think it's best we end our contract."

"No... I want a real shot... If you give me one, and I mean really give me one... and it doesn't work, I'll agree to end it. But I know I can make you happy. I won't leave. And Olivia will feel safe and happy."

I watch as he looks me in the eye, and I almost feel bad. He looks lost and confused... And sad...

"Aera... Look what happened earlier... You were sucking me off, and I moaned her name. That is going to happen over and over again. You can live with that? The times I went out to get laid these past years, it happened every time. I literally can't get off without picturing her in my head... How am I supposed to give you a real chance, when that's what's going to happen?"

"Fucking figure it out Jungkook. I won't sign a divorce without it. 6 months... You give me 6 months of a real relationship, and if you're still unhappy without her, I'll let go. I don't think it's too much to ask... After all I gave you 6 years."

"Fine. 6 months Aera... But only when I get back from this trip... Go home Aera. I'll be there in a couple weeks."

YES!!! This is perfect... I'll make him forget his Sophia... He'll be moaning my name soon enough.

"Alright... I'll leave in the morning. Let's go to bed Jungkook. We can consummate or new agreement."

"No. I'm going to get a drink and make a couple work calls."

I watch as he grabs his jeans and a hoodie and goes to shower. I sit on the bed frustrated that he just rejected me. I know I'm cute... Guys hit on me all the time... So why can't my own husband look at me like that? No matter... I'll make him mine... He won't leave me at the end of 6 months. I'm deep in my thoughts when he comes out of the bathroom, looking fresh, and wearing cologne.

"You're going to her, aren't you?"

"Go home Aera... Let me figure my shit out."

"You're unbelievable Jungkook..." I sniffle, gaining his attention.

He sits on the bed and looks at me. I look away, but he grabs my chin and turns me to meet his eyes. "I haven't promised you anything... Stop acting like our wedding vows actually meant something. I already agreed to give you what you want AFTER I get home from my business here. Cut out this jealous wife act... It's really unattractive."

Before I can even respond, he stands and leaves the room. I am so angry I see red. This bitch runs away from the most amazing man, and her own daughter, and he still chases after her...

-

*⚠️ Mature Content Ahead ⚠️*

Sophia

"goodbye jungkook"

I close the door and listened to his cries on the other side... My heart is shattered... This pain I feel is worse than any torture I ever endured, and I brought it on myself. I couldn't see past my own suffering 6 years ago. I thought I was making the best choice, but I wish I could go back and change everything now...

When I couldn't take listening to him crying anymore, I ran to Taehyung's room. He opened the door to my sobbing, and took me into his arms immediately. I somehow managed to choke out the words to explain what I had witnessed. Jungkook and his wife... Clearly being intimate... Taehyung was shocked, and swore that he didn't know anything.

I could barely breathe, and felt like it was 6 years ago, the night Namjoon brought me to the airport. He flew with me to Los Angeles, holding my crumbling body in a protective embrace. He made sure my cousin was brought up to speed on everything, while I was in a catatonic state. My heart had stopped working, and I was regretting everything. Now I'm back there in my mind, wishing I had put a stop to it... But I didn't.

"Hey... Sophia? You will be alright... You're so strong, and you've come this far. I don't know what's going on with Jungkook and Aera, but I know he still loves you."

"It doesn't matter anymore... I caused my own heart break. I should have never done this. Why did I do this?"

I fell to my knees and screamed... This hurts worse than any torture I ever endured.

"I left my heart and my Aegi to what?? Fix myself? I was so stupid... Taehyung!!! I can't do it anymore... I should have died then... I was so dumb... I didn't listen to you, or Namjoon... Please!!! Bring me back in time!! I can't survive again after seeing him... After kissing him... Aaaaaahhhh!!!!!"

Tae wrapped me in a protective hug and spoke softly to me about how I will be alright. I started to calm down, but the tears didn't stop. He looked into my eyes, and the caring friend smiled at me. "We'll figure this out Sophia. You're stronger than you know. I'll be with you no matter what... I love you Sophia... I always have."

Before I could register what he said, he smashed his lips on mine. I froze, but after a second, I leaned into it and kissed him back. Just as quickly as I surrendered to it, I felt the prickling panic take over... This was wrong... I gently pushed Taehyung away. "I'm so sorry Taehyung... I can't... I'm sorry."

He sighed and just gave me a hug. No more words were spoken, but I knew I'd just hurt one of the only true friends I have. I had to get out of here, so I collected my purse and said bye to Tae. I ran out of the hotel, and the mile to my apartment.

Walking in, I see all the things that have kept me functioning the last 6 years. The pictures of Olivia hung on every wall. They were all taken by Taehyung, and I had each one framed to surround myself with her. Some of them have Jungkook in them, and I have those in my bedroom.

I sit on my bed and hold the first picture Tae sent me.

It saved my life many times, but now it feels like it's mocking me... I should have been there, taking this picture myself...

Jungkook... Forgive me for everything... Please... forgive my stupid mistakes... I love you

Weeping, and staring at the picture, I jump when my doorbell chimes. I get up, wiping at me tears, and shuffle to the door. I knew Taehyung would come after the way I left, so I open the door not even looking. I walk back into my living room, and stare at the photos on the walls...

"They're like my oxygen, you know? I think I wouldn't be able to survive without them."

My heart pounds and I feel nervous all of a sudden. Why is Tae so quiet? The arms that snake around my waste are firm and that's when I realize it's Jungkook... I feel his heart racing against my back, and my own is galloping in my chest.

"Jungkook..."

"Yes Love"

I gasp hearing him call me as that, and the tears pour down my face. I hang my head in shame at what I've done to us. I pat his hands that are resting on my abdomen, and he lets me go. I move away, feeling cold now that he's not touching me. I can't look at him because I don't want to see the pain I caused.

"Sophia? Will you not look at me?"

Shaking my head I hug the picture I'm still holding to my chest. "I can't look at you. I'm too ashamed of myself. I... "

His hands take my shoulders and he turns me to face him. I can't help but look away... Anywhere but his face. I feel him take the picture from my grasp and he looks at it. I wrap my arms around myself and crouch down feeling like every inch of me is breaking apart.

"i'm so sorry jungkook" was all I could whisper... My body is trembling, and my breathing is shallow making me feel light headed. He moves around the room, looking at all the pictures. I don't know how long it is while he wanders through my apartment. I want him to yell at me... I want him to curse me... But he's silent, and it's killing me slowly.

"When I realized you were alive... I thought you just didn't care and that's how you could leave..."

I shake my head and cry harder... My voice had failed me, so I just stay silent.

"I want you to know... I have only told Olivia what a strong and beautiful woman you were... You are... She has only ever heard that you loved her."

"i doooo... i don't deserve either of you."

I feel his hands grip onto my biceps and pull me to my feet. I suck in a sharp breath when he wraps his arms around me and buries his head in the crook of my neck. The tingles are zipping around my body, and a zoo is loose in my stomach.

"Sophia... You have never deserved the horrible things that happened... But... you do deserve us. You do deserve the love of your daughter... You do deserve the love I have for you still..."

"How can you say that? I know you are mad at me... You should hate me Jungkook..."

He squeezes me tighter and I feel his lips on my neck. He begins kissing along my jaw and ends under my ear. I shiver when he nips at my earlobe and whispers to me. "i could never hate you. i have only ever loved you, and I can't feel any other way... don't ever think i could hate you."

I hug him and let myself cry in his embrace. I've missed how safe he makes me feel... How loved... But he's married... He's not mine... I slowly pull away from him, and step back.

"I'm sorry... I forget you're married... I should know my place..."

"What the fuck Sophia? Your place? I don't know what you're talking about. Your place is with us... With your daughter... Don't you want that?"

Allowing myself to think that I could get my family back, makes my heart grow wings. Then I remember Aera... And I crash... My whole world is burning around me and I'm alone... He's looking at my constantly changing facial expression, but still waits for me to say something.

"I want that more than anything I've ever wanted... But I gave away my chance, and I'll regret it forever. I'm so sorry that I hurt you again. I thought I was doing what was best... At least tell me she makes you and Olivia happy."

I'm unable to meet his eyes... I don't want to see his eyes shine for another woman. I don't think I can handle hearing how happy she makes him. He comes towards me, but I back away. I hear him sigh, and I know whatever I'm going to hear will be painful.

"She... Aera... has been a great friend to me. She has become a mother to Olivia, but never replaced you. She was always careful to say only positive things about you to our daughter. She would only tell her how much you loved her and missed her..."

"That's great... I'm happy for you both that you have her..." I managed to choke the words out and paste the fakest smile on my face. I hear him break into a loud laugh when I've finished talking.

"You've never been able to lie to me, you know? God, that was fucking priceless Sophia..." He's laughing so hard he has tears in his eyes, and it's pissing me off now. I cross my arms over my chest and glare at him. His laughter continues for another minute until he sees my hurt and angry face.

"It's bullshit and you know it. You aren't happy, even a little bit, that I have a wife. JUST BE FUCKING HONEST WITH ME!!" He's shouting at me, and I flinch. I turn away from him because his gaze is intense, and I'm feeling so lost.

"Look at me... Sophia... Fucking look at me..." I can't do it... My shame is too great. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!"

I turn to see his face... Frustrated tears are running out of his eyes and I feel nothing but guilt swimming in my gut. This perfect man, given to me by whatever fate brought us together, is crying because I hurt him... Again and again I hurt him... Yet he's here.

"Why don't you hate me Jungkook? Wouldn't it be easier for you?"

He kneels down in front of me and hangs his head. "I wish you knew that you are the only woman I have ever loved Sophia-ah. I could never hate you. It might be easier if I could, but my heart won't let me..."

Listening to my instincts, I kneel down in front of him and cup his face. Lifting his eyes to me, he smiles making my heart pound. "I don't know what to do Jungkook. I honestly don't know the best thing. I can't be selfish anymore. I didn't see my leaving that way back then, but now I know it was. I didn't want to see you hurt by Ha-eun, or the fact that I was so broken I couldn't stand to be touched. But it was that I couldn't handle it... I never asked what you could handle, and I'm sorry for that."

"Come home with me Sophia. Come meet our daughter."

"What about your wife? I can't imagine what" "Stop... It doesn't matter. Olivia is what I want you to think about."

I nod at him because he's right. I want to meet my Aegi. "Yes. I want to meet her." He hugs me to him and tells me how much she's going to love me. I hope he's right. The truth is I'm terrified. Will she understand why I was gone?

"Now that we've settled that, I need to tell you something." His face becomes flat, and his eyes can't meet mine anymore.

"I'm listening... Tell me Jungkook." I know I'm going to be upset by whatever it is, but I have to not show him that. I need to accept whatever he's giving after all I've done.

"Aera... I made an agreement with her. I didn't want to, but... She's done so much for me and Olivia, it's only fair I do this for her."

"What did you agree to?" My stomach is in a tight knot. His eyes look sad, and I can tell whatever it is, he doesn't want it.

"Sophia... It won't change anything... I agreed to it before I knew..."

"Tell me. Before I make up some horrible things in my own head... What is it?"

He sighs heavily "I agreed to give our marriage a chance to be real. To be a real husband to her."

He looks away from me, and I have to bite the inside of my cheek to not cry. How can I be upset about this? It's my fault that he's in this position. And his wife isn't wrong to want a real marriage... I close my eyes and take deep breaths... This is my worst nightmare, created by my own selfish act. Completely my fault... I can't let him feel guilty about this too.

"Jungkook... That's a good thing though, right?" His head snaps to me with a look of confusion on his face. I smile as best I can at him, and place my hand on his arm.

"You don't care? Oh... That's right. You have a boyfriend. Are you in love with him?"

It's my turn to be confused... I look at him and try to understand, but nothing comes to mind as an explanation. I haven't dated anyone, or even been interested...

"Jungkook... I" "It's fine Sophia... I'm sure you've been lonely."

"No... You don't understand... I don't" "I don't want to hear about him... I can't handle it... I will be happy if you are"

"Shut up! I'm not dating anyone! I never have. I don't know what made you think that, but I have only ever... Nevermind..."

"No. Finish your thought... You have only ever... ??"

I look directly into his eyes so he can see my sincerity because I owe him nothing but the truth from now on.

"I have only ever loved you Jungkook."

It takes all of a half second for him to smash his lips on mine. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me into his lap. I feel his tongue against my lips asking for entrance. I part my lips to allow him to explore my mouth. I moan at the feeling I've missed for so many years.

His hands run over my body and I tug at his hair. He seperates from me and we're both panting. I feel the heat pooling between my thighs, and I straddle his lap. Placing open mouth kisses along his neck he grips my hips hard while I grind on his growing bulge. I lick and suck on his sweet spot causing the sexiest moan ever to escape him.

His hands are sliding under my shirt and I feel him unclasp my bra. I suck hard on a spot that drives him crazy, marking his neck. "Fuck... Sophia... I've missed you so fucking much" he stands up and lifts me with ease. I wrap my legs around his hips as he heads to my bedroom. My shirt gets lifted off, and my bra follows. I frantically work his buttons wanting his skin against mine.

When his shirt is open, I start kissing along his collar bones and down his chest. He groans when I suck a nipple into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around I move my hands to undo his belt. He grips onto my breasts, flicking my hardened buds with his thumbs. I throw my head back and moan.

He flips me around and lays me on the bed. He hovers over me with a knee placed between my legs against my heat. He's staring into my eyes while he massages my breasts. He pinches my nipples "Jungkook..." He smirks at my moaning. "Yes Love? Is that good?" I nod my head and lean up to kiss him hard.

He seperates our lips and wastes no time to take my tits in his mouth. He sucks and teases me with his teeth and I grab his hair, holding him to me. His hands are working the button of my jeans and when it's open, he sits back on his knees and pulls them down, taking my panties with them. I'm laying fully naked in front of him now, staring at him. He stands and takes down his jeans and boxers.

I drool at the sight of his cock standing at attention in front of me. He chuckles when I lick my lips. "Like what you see Love?" I just nod while reaching my hand to grip his dick. He groans as I start to pump him slowly. He is surprised when I sit up and take him into my mouth with no hesitation. I take him in deeper, and he puts a hand in my hair to guide me. His other hand starts pinching at my nipples making me moan on his cock. "That's so good Love... Your mouth is amazing... I love seeing your plump fucking lips stretched around me this way... shit... So good baby!!"

I feel him hitting the back of my throat, but I don't slow down. He thrusts his hips slightly, and I grab his ass with my hands and squeeze. He bucks forward and I choke. I don't care and keep going, drool and precum running down my chin. "I'm gonna cum Love... FUCK!!" I feel his hot load slide down my throat and I lick him clean. I release him from my mouth and wipe my chin with the back of my hand.

"You're a beautiful mess Love... Now lay back..."

I do what he says, and he crawls up to put his face directly over my womanhood. "I've been dreaming of this for years... The way you taste... It's my favorite flavor..." Hooking my legs over his shoulder and putting his hands flat on my belly, he licks through my folds slowly. I grab onto his hair and moan at the amazing sensation. His tongue enters my core and I try to buck my hips but he's holding me in place.

His tongue starts swirling my clit and I can't contain my voice. He pumps 2 fingers into me, curling them to hit my spot. I yell out his name, and whine when he stops everything. I look down to see him smirking at me from between my thighs. "You are the sexiest fucking thing Sophia... I want your eyes on me while I make you cum..." He dives his fingers into me again while he sucks my clit harshly. I feel my eyes closing at how much pleasure I'm feeling, and he stops again. "Eyes Love... Don't close them." He goes back to it, fucking me with his fingers, and licking and nipping at my bundle of nerves. "I'm close J-Jungkook... So g-good... Aaarrhhh..." He feels my walls tighten, so he sucks hard on my clit and I explode around his fingers. He grins while he licks the juices leaking from my cunt, and then sucks his fingers.

"So fucking good..."

He moves quickly to join our lips and forcing his tongue into my mouth so I can taste myself. He brings his dick to my entrance and then stops. He breaks our kiss and looks into my eyes. We stay like that for a while. I'm running my hands up and down his back and over his ass. "I love you Sophia. I've always loved you." I smile and I squeeze his butt trying to push him towards me. "Show me Jungkook... Show me how much you love me."

He pushes into my slowly stretching my walls in the most delicious way. Our eyes are connected, and I can't help but smile at how good it feels to be full like this again. He starts moving in and out slow and deep. I feel how this is different from the past. He's loving me, not fucking me, and I can't help the tears that slide down my face. "You ok Love?" I nod and smile... "It just feels so good Jungkook... I love how you make me feel. I wish I never" "uh uh... Not now Love. Focus on this moment."

He moves faster but keeps it loving. Our eyes focused only on each other. Mouths and tongues dancing together until we are panting. The only things that are heard are our moans, moist thrusts, and skin slapping. He massages my breasts with his hand while holding himself with the other. We're both sweating and I feel his abs slide over my stomach. I push his sweaty hair back from his forehead and pull his face down to kiss him hard. My tongue sliding into his mouth caressing his. He groans, and I feel the knot tightening in my abdomen. He starts to move fast and hard because he's close. He's going hard and I throw my head back to let out the longest moan... I feel him twitching and I cum hard... He follows by releasing while moaning my name, filling me up.

He collapses onto me, but holds himself up by his forearms to not crush me. Looking into my eyes he places a sweet kiss on my lips. "I love you Sophia." Smiling at him I cup his face and kiss him a little deeper. I feel his dick respond inside me and it makes me chuckle. "Round 2?"

We make love again and again until we're both exhausted. I'm wrapped up in his arms as the sun rises, and we watch it through the window. "Beautiful" he says. I nod "The sunrises are always incredible here." I feel him turn my face when his finger under my chin to join our eyes... "I was saying that YOU are beautiful." I feel my cheeks heat up, and I look away shyly. He laughs at my pink face. "THAT makes you shy? We did many lusty, nasty things, and you didn't get embarrassed... I tell you that your beautiful, and you blush? You're fucking adorable." I smack his chest and he laughs loudly.

"What happens now Jungkook?" I look at his face get soft, and he looks away. I know that I made things more difficult for both of us. I shouldn't have let it go that far, but I couldn't help myself. Having him make love to me is all I've dreamt of the last few years.

"I have to figure out what's going on at the company. Then when that's settled, we'll go back to Seoul. You'll meet your daughter, and start getting to know her. Sound good?"

"And your agreement with Aera? What happens with that?" I ask with a shaky voice. I don't know if I can deal with him having a 'real marriage' with her now.

"I don't know... I guess I'm going to tell her the truth... I'll ask for a divorce, and we'll go from there. I don't want to lose you again." He says the last part as almost a whisper, and the guilt in me kicks up. "Hey... Jungkook... I promise from now on, I won't run away. I've made so many mistakes, and I regret them." "We'll figure it all out Love. I won't let you run away from me again. You're mine now... All fucking mine."

His lips join mine in a passionate kiss and I feel him slide into me again. Moaning into each other's mouths he starts moving quickly. He's pounding into me and I can't help but sink my nails into his biceps while I hold on... He stops and I see the lusty look I love. Pupils dilated, lips parted, panting... "Get on your fours baby... I want to fuck you from behind..." I smile knowing how good this will be.

He slips out of me and I groan at the loss. Rolling onto my stomach, he puts a pillow under me, and I push up onto my forearms. He is looking at my round ass and he smirks. I feel his big hands rubbing circles on my rear and he suddenly spanks me hard. I squeal and he starts rubbing it to soothe before spanking me again. "You have been a naughty girl Love... You deserve punishment..." I feel my arousal dripping down my thighs at his dirty talk. He's never been like this with me, and it's turning me on so much.

"I'm sorry..." I say with a smirk on my voice. He chuckles and leans over my back whispering in my ear. "Hold on Love... I'm going to spank you until you can't sit... Or I can fuck you... Hard... You choose." I groan at how hot that is and feel my thighs shaking already. "I want whatever you got Jungkook... I deserve it... I've been very bad..." I hear him groan at what I said and he sits back and lands a firm smack on my ass, immediately rubbing it with his large hand. I can't contain the moan that leaves me. He spanks me and then thrusts hard into me causing me to scream his name. He's thrusting at a fast pace and he threads his fingers into my hair, yanking my head back. I feel his mouth on my neck behind my ear, sucking and nipping at my skin. I feel I'm close and his other hand goes to my clit and he pinches it brutally. I cum hard and he follows while yelling my name. We collapse onto the bed and he pulls me against him.

"Did I hurt you?" "No... I'm fine Jungkook. That was amazing."
"I love you so much Sophia."

"I love you too Jungkook. I'm sorry for everything."

"No more apologizing... Just stay with me from now on... Please." I nod and sigh in satisfaction.

Cuddling into the pillows with him holding me, and his dick still inside me I fall asleep.

How's everyone doing?

Vote, comment, and share if you enjoyed my story so far.

Love you all!!.💜💜

STAY SAFE!!

STAY HEALTHY!!

WEAR A MASK!!

-

-

-

-

**MASKS ARE SEXY!!**

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro