~25~

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Author's note:
Hola peeps! The book is almost ending now... Hope you like this chappy and do vote and comment!!!

***°***

Ugh! My head is paining now. Where the hell am I? I looked around and I felt the place familiar. And I realized where I am. How could I forget this place when I lived here for one year? It's so similar though not exactly the same. They dumped me in the same room again. Wow!

And I realized that they killed my dad. The person who cared about me just like my own father and made me feel like a family was killed by these scumbags. I lost him. I lost him because of these bastards. Tears rolled down my cheek remembering him soaking in blood.

"I will miss you so much Dad", I cried and crashed down.

"Are you okay?", a voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked at the person and she looked so much familiar.

"Oh My!", she covered her mouth as she looked at me.

"You are Jimin's girl if I am not wrong", she spoke and I realized who she was. She is the girl who works in the same bar as Jimin and is actually close to her. I remember him feeling guilty for not saving her that night.

"I am Eun Ae", she let out a smile and I looked back. I am not in a mood to smile now. I got up as she helped me and stood by myself.

"I am Yuri and as you know, I am Jimin's girlfriend", I told her and she nodded.

"Didn't they do anything with you?", I asked her and her face turned into a sad one.

"They gave me some exercises in the first and I didn't really understand what this is. And the second night, when I was forced to do that. I understood that this is a prostitution cell", she had water in her eyes and I squeezed her hand. I know that feeling when you realize where you are and when you are forced to give yourself to a stranger.

"Did it pain?", I asked her and she nodded.

"It pained so much. But I am more worried about my mother. I need to see her", she spoke and I nodded. I remember Jimin telling me that she is the only source of income in her house and that her mother is not really well.

"Nothing will happen to her. Don't worry", I told her and she nodded.

"I don't think you are in a situation to console me. You don't look good yourself", she stated and my eyes glistened remembering my dad. They killed my dad pathetically and I could do nothing except cry and fall back into the same cage.

"They killed my dad", I finally blurt it out and she pulled me for a hug instantly. I held her and sobbed out. I still can't get over the fact that I can't see him alive anymore. I didn't even spend more time with him. Why should he leave so fast? Why couldn't it be me? Why should it be him?

I remember his words very clearly and the way he trained me in his study room

"Yuri ah you were hurt by them. I know seeing them would make you scared but the court doesn't know that thing. Their lawyer will try to divert you, they will try to turn your words. But you have to not change your words. Tell them exactly what happened. Don't look anywhere except his eyes. That will radiate confidence. And they could nothing but note down your points. But even if you mess up, we have back up remember? I have the proofs, so don't feel that you have spoiled everything. Just stay with the same word till last. Okay?", he patted my head with a smile and I nodded.

"So, should I rehearse about that?", I asked him and he let out a chuckle.

"You should never rehearse for telling the truth Yuri ah. Then it will be a prepared witness. You aren't one right?", he asked and I nodded my head.

"What if I really mess it up?", I asked him still unsure about myself.

"Well! I believe in you and you are my daughter. Mr. Kang's daughter is the bravest one. And even if you did, don't worry. Your dad will manage everything okay?", he ruffled my hair and I smiled. It feels so good to be loved like this.

I remembered his words and it's really painful now. All my childhood, I was raised by selfish people only to be sold to a sex jail later and when I found someone who considered me like a real daughter, showered me love like a real dad, I lost him.

But sadly, we both know there is a danger for us. When Jimin was not around we talked about it.

"But dad, why should we go in different cars?", I asked him in confusion.

"Since you already know, those people are the most dangerous ones", he started and I let him continue.

"We don't know what kind of danger could arise before we reach the court. Until we reach the court, anything could happen. I don't want to take any risk. Either of us should be alive to fight for justice", he stated and I widened my eyes.

"But dad..", I spoke clearly worried and scared. I can't lose him

"See, it isn't that one of us might die. I am just thinking of a possibility. We should always be ready for any kind of disaster", he spoke and I nodded. I am not ready for that disaster.

"And here, the second copy. This memory card has all the proofs", he hung the chain around my neck with a locket.

"So, if my evidence is sabotaged, you will have another one with you. Remember that we have to fight for justice, fight for those girls trapped over there", he reminded and I nodded.

"Hwaiting!", he cheered and I smiled

"Hwaiting", I joined him and he hugged me.

I wish I could have hugged him longer. Tears rolled down my cheek remembering his determination to fight for justice. I pulled out of the hug and wiped my tears. I need to reveal this evidence to the world.

"Wait! You must be called right?", I asked her and she shook her head.

"I am on my cycles", she spoke and I sighed. Well! It is known that they remove your ovaries when you turn 24 and I don't think Eun Ae looks like a 24-year-old girl. I sighed in relief that nothing like that happened to her.

"We need to get out of this", I spoke and she looked at me astonished.

"There are people everywhere Yuri. It is impossible", she told me with a worried expression on her face.

"In case you don't know, I was once here and also escaped", she looked surprised with the new piece of information I have given her.

"Well! How do you think I know that you should not be here at this time and that it pained or not?", I asked her and she pressed her lips into thin line probably giving it a thought.

"Everything is too much to fit in my mind right now", she spoke and I nodded.

"But the place is shifted and we were moved just a day before", she spoke and I know. The rooms seem familiar but there could be a higher possibility of shifting the hotel since we already have their address.

"Long time no see", a voice made us avert our attention towards the door. I looked at the man I despise the most and the smirk on his face makes me want to punch straight through his jaw.

"Well! Well! You have escaped from this and had a happy life I guess", he let out an evil grin and I gave a displeasing stare.

"I really wanted to kill you and show these people what would happen if they try to escape from this but..", he paused and gave me a look.

"The case was being handled by another prosecutor. Poor Guy! I don't know what he will do without proper evidence. I just want you to see us winning and then we will torture you to death", he warned and let out a wizard laugh.

"Just wait till tomorrow", he mouthed and walked out.

Someone else took the case? Who must have taken it? Could it be Jimin's brother? Oh no! He would be in danger then.

"Yuri, he is talking about killing you. You need to escape", Eun Ae looked at me worried and scared like hell. I could understand her worry. But I don't know this place well and I will have to wait till the morning.

"Eun Ae, I have the evidence with me", I whispered in the lowest tone and she looked at me shocked. I turned the locket and showed her the chip.

"We need to help them. Or else, everything would be wasted. No one would be saved and these people will keep doing this filthy business", I stated and she looked at me.

"Yuri! It's impossible to escape", she told me and u know it's true. Ugh! What to do now? She pressed her hand on my shoulder and I felt a different sensation. I shushed her hand and looked at her. She gave me a weird stare. I placed the hand on my back and realized it.

"Eun Ae", I called her and showed a smirk

"We will go out soon I guess"

***°***

Could you call yourself lucky if you don't have a handsome man like Jimin

Ps: Just kidding ;) No offense

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro