Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
GIFTS
merry christmas!
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

hello loves, apologies for bothering you on christmas, but i wanted to show some appreciation for some of the mutuals that showed so much love and support this past year— there are more of you, of course, but i've been awful busy this season and didn't have much time to make something for everyone ): i hope you like these though!!
love you all,
merry christmas & happy holidays

-JIMINSFAVBLACKIE

ahh hello my love, merry christmas! you are honestly one of my biggest supporters and i love you so so much, so of course i had to make a little something for you!! obviously, you don't have to use them, i'm just so excited for your flash fic and to see more of robyn and barry— you're an absolute star and i can't wait to see what more you conjure up in the coming year. let me know if you'd like these graphics and i'll send you a link <3

teddytulips

ahhh hi bby!! i'm sorry this is just a little thing, i really wanted to make a cover for aloe and sirius but i ran out of time ): maybe i'll find the time soon, but for now i hope you like this banner! you don't have to use it, of course, i'm just absolutely in love with your casting and concepts! (:
ilysm, merry christmas! let me know if you'd like this graphic and i'll send you a link <3

junosheart

hello darling, merry christmas!! i know you have a bit of a theme on your profile so you obviously don't have to use this cover, i just wanted to do something to show how much i appreciate your love + support! and i absolutely adore the concept of haunted, i can't wait to see more of thalia!! let me know if you'd like this graphic and i'll send you a link <3

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro