Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
GIFTS
merry christmas!
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

aHHH i'm sorry to bother on Christmas once again (lmao this is all the graphic portfolio is for rn) but ily guys so much and i wanted to make some prezzies for you— they're a lil simple because i'm still experimenting with editing on the computer but i hope you like them!!
merry christmas & happy holidays

-amxur

hello my sunshine, merry christmas!! ilysm you are such a sweetheart and i am grateful every day that you are one of my best friends. i'm super excited for your jamie fic of COURSE so i wanted to put together a lil somethin, i hope you like it- i'll send it over on insta soon 💛

cherriesonsaturn

ahhh hello my star, merry christmas!!
i am forever glad that i know you, you are incredible and so insanely talented- i can't wait to see where your path takes you, and while i know our lives have been busy, just know i'll always be rooting for you and i STAY excited to hear about all about your new projects. ilysm, i hope you like this lil gift 💜

-JIMINSFAVBLACKIE

hello my darling daniel, merry christmas!! you were, and remain, my biggest supporter in all my funny little endeavours and i literally cannot appreciate you enough. doesn't matter what story or ass backwards plot i've got, you're always there. i'm super proud of your writing journey so far and i can't wait to return the favour of being first in line to witness your progress. thank you for everything, i hope you like this lil gift! i'll send them to you over on insta (; 🖤

-happyhaunt

hello my stunning faye, merry christmas!! i am so glad we decided to start ranting about doctor who fics together because i've been having an absolute blast, and you have been the actual sweetest person- like thank you for all your help and encouragement with various different things recently, you are a godsend!! i can't wait to see more foxdoctor content, and i am thrilled every time you have more edits and info to share. ilysm and i hope you like the lil gift! i can send them to you over on insta ((: 💖

GlassofNotes

hello my pookie wookie bear, merry christmas! you don't have fanfics or stories with faceclaims so i made you a hobbit meme instead, hope u like it & your wonky bear. ilysm ((: ❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro