Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Scream, the noise will level."

Life is great isn't it? When you have your best friend who everyone thinks your dating, but your not dating. We became friends at age 2, what's wrong with that?
It doesn't help we're in senior year. People who were normal a year ago, who become people who get laid every night and become the "mean girls" of Eastern High. Guys on the other hand make you feel like your worth a thousand bucks, then they take your innocence away from you. That haven't happened to me thanks to Caedmon, who is actually a half innocent guy along with his brother. Who got married a month ago.

~~~

"Dawn!" Caedmon yelled as I spot him in the crowd of the corridor.

"Hey!" I wave.

My phone started ringing, I look down at my phone and he's ringing me.

The photo is from his twin brothers wedding.

"Hey Caedmon, why can't you walk over to me?" I question slightly laughing.

"Cause, I'm waiting at our 3rd period class door. So we can get our seats, so get your strawberry blond ass over here." He orders and I laugh.

"Strawberry blond ass?"

"I meaning your hair, smart ass. Get over here." He tells me and we both laugh.

"I'm coming." I tell him, hanging up the phone.

I do love my best friend, but not in that way. He's to special to me for anything else, I walk over to him. Making my way through the crowd, when I got to him he picked me up and hugged me. I haven't seen him in a week as he went to Spain, he wore a blue short sleeve shirt with a brown leather jacket. Adding to that navy blue jeans and combat boots.

"Please do not tell me you got me one of those hats." I beg.

"Of course not, I got you something else that's in your car." He tells me and I tilt my head at him, like a confused puppy.

"You Caedmon James, are one big pain in the ass." I tell him and he smiles.

As the bell rang, Caedmon and I walked into the class room.

That was the last normal day of my life.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro