Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The scream echoed loud and strong, I stopped and turned to Caedmon. Who was covering his ears, his eyes where teary from my scream. What's wrong with me? I never screamed like that before, I'm hoping no one heard that.

"You ok?" I ask Caedmon, kneeling beside him.

"I'm fine, but when could you scream like that?" He questions.

"I don't know, I'm really freaking out right now." I tell him as the bell for lunch goes off.

"I can take you to the nurses office, so you can go home?" Caedmon offers, like the nice guy he is.

"No, no I'm fine. I think I'm going to go to the library, the search something up." I tell him leaving the girls toilets, with him following.

"I'll come too."

"No, it's ok. I think I need to be by myself at the moment." I tell him walking to my locker.

I open my locker and at the corner of my eye I see Caedmon's face, worried. He has nothing to worry about, I've just all of a sudden got a pair of lungs on me. I look at the corner of my eye again and Caedmon is gone, he must've gone to practice. I slam my locker shut and Carter arrived, he leant against the locker wall.

"Hey beautiful." He says and I turn to him.

"Um... No Carter." I tell him walking away towards the library.

"Dawn wait." He says jogging in front of me.

"Carter no." I tell him starting to walk around him, but he places his hands on my arms.

"Wait please."

"Carter let go of me." I order giving him a look.

"Let me talk." He begs.

"No!" I scream, it was loud like before.

Everyone looked at me, I froze like a deer in headlights. Carters friends rushed to his side, I quickly ran to the library.

I ran into the library and stopped to a walk, I walk over to the area where computers are. Luckily I don't have any other classes all day, I search up the symptoms I have been having. It came up with wailing woman, it came up with banshee. I click on the link and start reading.

I get out of that page and go into another.

Oh my god, this is really confusing. Breaking me out of my trance, I heard screaming. People In fear, I pick up my bag and run out to the corridor.
I see everyone surrounding the principals office, I push my way through the crowd and stop as he's dead. His body slashes from the torso, I back up and stop at the back of the crowd.

"Everyone go back to your classes." One of the teachers tells everyone.

I slowly walk back to the library, that's why I screamed? I'm so confused, I open the doors of the library and search through thousands of books.

Time: 5:30pm

I slam the book I was reading and sigh in frustration.

"Thought I would find you here." I look at the door of the library and see Caedmon, his sport back over his shoulder and his hand in his front pocket.

"Hey, how was practice?" I ask him.

"Good, I slammed Carter onto his ass." He replies as I laugh lightly.

Caedmon dropped his bag at the door and walked over to me, he hugged me from behind.

"And I also heard what happened to the principal, you ok?" He asks as I hug his arms.

"I'm fine, I'm frustrated though." I explain.

"Well you have been in here for hours, you need a break." He tells me getting me up.

"Ok, I think your right." I tell him, picking up my bag.

"I'm always right." He says walking over to his bag.

"Sure, sure." I reply as he swings his arm around my neck.

As we started walking to my car and his motorcycle, I explained to him what I searched up. Also how frustrated I am, as I don't know why.

"We'll figure this out, together." He says getting into his motorcycle, as I chuck his bag in my car.

"Ok, bye."

"Bye." He says placing his helmet on and drives off as I watch, as he disappeared up the road. I got into my car and drove home.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro