Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We walk through the doors of the school. All I could see was traffic of people, barging into each other. While I see Carter kissing some chicks mouth and he flirts with me, I take a deep long breath. When we got close to my locker, my vision went blurry. I stopped in my tracks and my hand tightly gripped around Caedmon's wrist.

"Hey you ok?" He asks now standing in front of me.

"S-Something isn't right." I tell him.

"What's wrong?... Dawn?" He questions as my world through my eyes spins.

I felt sick like I was going to either through up, or either scream. I start running back outside, I head for my car and realise Caedmon is behind me. I hear the buzzing again, louder then ever.

"Dawn?'' Caedmon asks as I stop.

"I can hear voices, can you hear them?" I ask him.

"No, Dawn I'm pretty sure no one hears the things you hear." He replies as I look at him, as my eyes start filling up with water.

"I feel like I want to scream."

"Not here." He says as he cover my mouth and I scream.

The scream made Caedmon's body shake, like a machine. I stopped and leaned into him, I feel like I need to wash my face.

"I need to go and wash my face." I tell him as he helps me up.

He walks beside me, with his hands in his front pocket of his jeans. I wrap one of arms loosely, around his. We walked into the school and he stayed outside of the bathroom, I open the door and walk over to a basin. I run the tap, I watch the water run. I look up and see past my reflection. Carters dead body, I yell out for help as I'm in shock.

Teachers and friends of Carters run in, not mattering that this is a girls room. Caedmon runs in and drags me out of there, why do I keep finding the bodies? Is it apart of what I have?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro