Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

When you have lunch, sitting with your best friend. Should be good right,well he hasn't said a word so far. Anxiety building up inside of me, feeling like I've done something, my whole feels like a bottle of water breaking.

"I'll be back." I tell Caedmon and he nods in response.

I left our seat and started walking to the front doors of the school, as my hand went to reach the door. My hand stopped as I feel drawn to something in the forest, I turn and follow the path into the forest. I stop half way and look back, I look back ahead. Continuing, I follow a long path that went on for hours.

When I got to a clearing, there was a open field with a massive broken wooden house. Curiousness took over me, I took my shoes off as the shoes I was wearing started hurting my ankles. I walk up to the front door and slowly open it, the house was empty and there was a cupboard in the middle of the room though. I walked over to it, I touch the dusty mirror.

"It's old isn't it?" A male voice asked as I turn around as he scared me.

"Um... Sorry, if I intruded." I tell him as he starts taking steps towards me.

"It's fine Dawn." He says and my eyes widen.

"H-How do you know my name?" I question.

"Don't worry, ok?"

"I'm going to worry, I don't even know you." I reply.

"I'm a friend of a friend of yours." He says taking my hand.

My hand tingled, I look back up at him and he changed from a young boy to a guy older then him.

I screamed, but not a banshee scream. I ran out of the house and saw Caedmon.

"Dawn what's wrong!?" He asked.

I just ran at him, when I reached him. I gripped his shirt tight, as he hugged me close.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I didn't reply, he knew something happened.

"Dawn."

"There was a guy, a guy who turned young to a older guy." I told him and he looked like I was crazy, "I'm not crazy." I tell him and he realises that I'm a freakin banshee.

"Come on." He says grabbing my shoes off the ground.

We walk back to my car and all my stuff is in it.

"I'm driving." He says and I nod.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro