Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dedicated to: TheMortalMazeWalkers for helping me today, thankful of you.

New people, strange. But I have a feeling that this will lead to something good, well I hope. As the bell rang for lunch, I found Caedmon and Stiles and Scott, walked up behind us.

"So." Caedmon starts as I close my locker and lean against the locker wall.

"What?" Scott and Stiles asks.

"Shall we?" I ask as I took the lead, we headed for the canteen.

As it got to my turn, I ordered my usual. A salad wrap, with a Nippys Iced Strawberry. I waited near the door and I heard Caedmon talking to Stiles as Scott ordered.

"Why do you get all funny near Dawn, ha?" He asks very quiet.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Stiles replies ordering his lunch as Scott stood beside me.

"What's up with your friend?" He questions.

"Caedmon? I have no idea." I reply as eventually we all have ordered and we all went to Caedmon and I's seat all these years.

"Nice spot." Stiles and Scott say as they admire our little spot, that sat in a nice part of the school. Where leaves and flowers cover the ground like a blanket.

"Yeah we know." Caedmon says, in a tone that's not right.

"Excuse us." I say dragging Caedmon away.

I drag Caedmon to a spot where Scott and Stiles won't hear us, "What's wrong with you?" I ask him.

"I don't know, I'm not feeling to fresh." He says and I look at him worryingly, I reach my hand up to his hand and place my hand on his cheek. He's hot, like he has a temp.

"Your right you don't feel or look well." I tell him.

"I'll ring mum." He says and I nod, I walk over to the table. I throw his food in his bag and give it to Caedmon.

"Mums on her way, bye." He says hugging me, as I hug him back.  He heads towards the office as I head back to the table and sit down.

"What's wrong with him?" Stiles asks.

"He's sick." Scott says and I look at him strangely, Scott's eyes widen. "I mean out of guess." He quickly says and I just let this one slide.

"Yeah, he has a temp." I state.

There was a minute of no one talking, strangely I found it peaceful. Then...

"*burp* Pardon." Stiles says and I role my eyes, as I bring out my phone.

Hey Caedmon, you ok?

Nah🤒 Where's the spare key?

Where the old frog figure is.

Ok, I'm going to crash on the couch.

Ok, be there after school and after supermarket

Ok.

Bye

Bye

Sometimes I wonder if life, is another word for illness and death.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro