Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

English, probably the least helpful thing for me at the moment. Scott and Stiles sat in front of me.

"I need to people to write up the answers to page 432." Miss calls out and Scott and I put up our hands along with Stiles.

"Dawn and Stiles." Miss says and we grab a whiteboard marker and start writing up the answers.

"Is Caedmon coming to training tomorrow?" Stiles asks.

"If he's better then yes." I say putting sass onto the word yes.

"Just a question." He replies.

"Maybe... You should-"

"Should what?" Stiles says and I drop the marker. "Dawn you ok?" Stiles asks.

"I feel like I'm standing in a graveyard." I mutter loud enough for Stiles to hear.

"Get down!" Scott yelled, in a matter of seconds the room exploded along with the rest of the English rooms. I felt someone cover me, along with heat and my ears rang from the explosion.

~~~

"STILES DAWN!?" I heard a faint voice, the next thing I could see was a beaming light in my face. My vision finally came clear and it was Scott, he pushed more boards away.

"Hey you ok?" He asks as I see his head split open and in matter of seconds healed, I try crawling backwards. But Scott caught up to me, "I'm a werewolf Dawn, I know your a banshee Stiles also knows. You need to trust me ok?" He says and I nod.

"Where's stiles?" I question.

"Help!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro