Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Scott, Stiles and I walked through the front doors of Eichen House. Anxiety builds inside of me, Stiles holds my wrist for comfort?

"Hi my name is Dawn Martin, along with Scott McCall and St-Stiles Stilinski." I tell the lady at the front desk.

"Who are you here to see?" She asks, seeming so happy... Not.

"Meredith." Her eyes sprang wide.

"Ok, but only two of you can go in to see her. So one of you has to stay." Then she mutter, "I rather the one with the spiked hair." Ok lady equals creepy.

"Stiles you can come, Scott you'll be ok by yourself?" I ask him and he nods heading for the car.

~~~

Stiles and I had our own tour guide, he showed us the whole place. From the food court, to the laundry room. We started heading up the 5 flights of stairs, when we reached the top. The guy looked down the hall, I have no idea why. Stiles and I looked at each other, we looked back at the guy as he continued walking and we followed.

We continue walking for another 5 minutes, then finally we reached her room.

"Be careful with her, she can be a handful. Last night we had to knock her out with some drugs, so she would actually shut up. She just kept-." The guy started and I muttered the last word.

"Screaming."

He opened the door and we saw a body on the ground, along with rope. There was only one bed in there, the guy moved and it was Meredith. I gasped, as Stiles rubbed my back in small circles.

"You guys need to leave." The guy said, as Stiles and I ran down the stairs and walked our way back to the jeep.

~~~

Stiles and I close the doors as Scott asked.

"How'd it go?" He asks.

"Well, we had a tour of the place. Which is great by the way." Stiles says sarcastically.

"She hanged herself." I finish.

"Oh... That's great." Scott replies as Stiles drives out of the car park onto the road.

"Do you know anyone else, who might help us." As I said those words Stiles and Scott looked at each other. "What?"

"Yeah, there is one person." Scott says and I look at them confused.

"Well you would need to take her Scott, I need to help dad." Stiles says and Scott nods.

~~~
Scott and I walk up to a big wooden sliding door, Scott pulled it open and we walk down the steps and I soon realise who it was. It was the guy who was a young boy, that turned into a older man. He turned around and smiled.

"The Wolf and the Banshee."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro