Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"You." I say as he looked at me and realised.

"Me." He replies.

"You guys met before?" Scott asked confused.

"He-he." I stutter.

"I'm the one that lit your spark." The guy replies.

"That's Peter." Scott says to me, so I actually know his name.

"What can you do to help me, with the banshee thing?" I ask him.

"Why does she scream?" Scott asks him.

"Doesn't it give me the power?" I question.

"The scream doesn't give you the power, all the scream does it to drown out the noise. Your hearing is levelled with a level of the earth, you can hear them now can't you?... Your listening and you don't even realise." Peter asks me.

I went quiet, seeing if I can hear anything. I closed my eyes, all I can hear is light whispers. I open my eyes again, Stiles told me. When he helps you, he wants somethings.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"C-can't I just do something nice for someone, to do something good?" Peter replies, Scott and I looked at each other and back at Peter.

"What. Do. You. Want?" We said.

"FINE! I want you to see if you can achieve a memory of mine, from my sister." Peter starts.

"How?"

~~~

I hold the claws of peters sisters, I have them juggling in one hand.

"Do you see anything, anything at all?" Peter asks.

"Not yet." I tell him, all I know that he is already an uncle.

I close my eyes and try again, while I can hear Peter and Scott arguing. Scott telling him, that he is putting to much pressure on me. Peter disagreeing to that, I had enough.

"ENOUGH!" I screamed, as I let go of the claws. They flew in the air straight, they hit the wood post. I went quiet as I knew what the memory was.

"So?" Peter asks.

As I said those words his eyes widen, then I heard Scotts phone go off. Scott looked at his phone, I saw his eyes widen.

"Dawn we need to go." He says and I nod, as I pick up my speed and follow after Scott.

"What's wrong, Scott?" I ask him, curious.

"It's Stiles, his dad's missing."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro