Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Scott and I rush through Stiles's front door, there he is stressing. Passing from one side of the room to the other, he was breathing heavy. He looks like he is having a minor panic attack. Scott straight away went to his side.

"What happened, Stiles look at me." He says.

"D-Dad went downstairs cause w-we were upstairs, then I heard a yell. I-I." Stiles struggled as I hugged Stiles.

"Breath." I tell him.

"I rushed down here and he's gone, I tried calling his phone. No answer.'' Stiles explains.

Why does this happen, we are to young. This is to much for us, Scott hugs his best friend.

"Ok, stiles we will go to school tomorrow and Scott is going to look for him along with Peter." I tell him.

"We are?" Scott asks.

"Yes you are." I tell him and he realises.

"Yeah Peter and I are." Scott tells Stiles.

~~~

Stiles and I walk into the school the next day, we walk until Stiles stopped and checked his phone.

"Stiles, Scott will text you in an hour. So please stop looking at your phone, it will just put more tension onto you." I said to stiles.

He nods, putting his phone in his pocket. Half way, his phone goes off. I saw from where I was standing it was Scott, saying sorry buddy haven't found him.

Stiles, then didn't look well.

"I think I'm having a panic attack." He says and my eyes widen, I quickly grab stiles and found our way to the locker room.

Stiles lands on the floor, breathing heavy and I'm in front of him. I place my hands on his face.

"Ok, think happy thoughts. Thinks friends, family." Then stiles looked at me, "Maybe not that one, just think of something else." All stiles did was breath heavy, holding where his heart is. "Hey, look at me shhhh."

I left his lips, we looked at each other for a silent minute.

"H-How did you do that?" Stiles asked.

"Well I read once that, holding your breath can stop a panic attack. So... When I kissed you, you held your breath." I explain.

"Did I?" He questions.

"Yeah." I say smiling with my lips pressed. Stiles nodded.

"Thanks, that's really smart." Stiles says and I laugh a little.

Stiles sat his back against a mental wall, as I sat next to him. We just kept talking, making sure he was ok.

I know STYDIA moment, I just loved that. So I'm tagging simplyhorses and TheMortalMazeWalkers. So yeah thanks for reading, please vote and comment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro