Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Stiles and I met up with Scott, at his house. When we arrived, my phone kept going off but I didn't grab it out. We grabbed out a map of the town and just outside it.

"Ok, today Peter and I searched all outside town. No sign of him." Scott stats.

"Ok, so where are we going to search next?"Stiles asks.

"Ok, so this is your house right here stiles. So maybe he is somewhere behind it, maybe at the shed where your dad keeps all the spare equipment." I say.

As I finished my sentence, my phone goes off another four times.

"Are you going to check that?" Stiles asks me.

"Guess so." I say bringing out my phone.

I see the lock screen. Seeing messages and alerts all from Ethan.

Message 1: Hey Dawn, haven't talked to you in a week.

Message 2: Hey, can you ring me please?

Message 3: Hey, um.. Caedmon's funeral is going to be in two weeks. I'll let you know when the date is.

Message 4: Instagram: Ethan has posted a new photo.

I clicked onto Instagram, the photo said. Happy Best friend day, missing my brother. That has become an angel, miss you so much bro. Rest In Peace.

The beautiful boys, I feel the tears form in my eyes and Ethan tag me and his mum in the photo. I miss Caedmon so much, I drop my phone on the bench and make my way outside.

"Hey Dawn!" I hear the boys call out.

I feel like I've just hit another mental wall, I really need him right now. I sit on the front porch step, crying.

"Hey dawn?" I hear stiles say.

"Stiles, please. You won't like to see me cry, I I."

Then I saw Stiles in front of me, he holds my hands. Taking them away from my face, he smiles at me.

"W-What?" I ask in between sobs.

"I think you look beautiful when you cry." He says.

"You should not be worrying about me, you should have all your focus on finding your dad." I tell him.

"Scott and I need your help as well. We need to make sure your ok, cause your with us." He says and I mouth thankyou.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro